PDA

View Full Version : *Smug Alert*

SintonFan
11-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Here's to hoping that maybe one or two 29-3A teams still in the playoffs lose this weekend. If all three win, then I think local meteorologists might predict a large Smug Cloud move in between SA and Victoria Sunday morning, with a few clouds just East of Victoria hanging around the coast. You can recognize Smug as it looks close to Smog or Fog but tends to be denser and stinks when you enter the affected area.
j/k
Seriously, I hope Cuero wins but not the other two.:p

DrBob
11-30-2007, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Here's to hoping that maybe one or two 29-3A teams still in the playoffs lose this weekend. If all three win, then I think local meteorologists might predict a large Smug Cloud move in between SA and Victoria Sunday morning, with a few clouds just East of Victoria hanging around the coast. You can recognize Smug as it looks close to Smog or Fog but tends to be denser and stinks when you enter the affected area.
j/k
Seriously, I hope Cuero wins but not the other two.:p

Seriously we dont care what you think about the other teams, but every time we drive thru Sinton we see the other s word all over town

schmucks

SintonFan
11-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by DrBob
Seriously we dont care what you think about the other teams, but every time we drive thru Sinton we see the other s word all over town

schmucks
Sorry Doctor...
you got multiple personalities or what? You said the word "we" three times. Chill out dude(s)...
I have an opinion and left it out there because I happen to like Pleasanton (Go Niko!) and Llano (living here in SA) and have some fine friends from Cuero. Stop gulping down the haterade.:rolleyes:

IHStangFan
11-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Go D29!!

sinton66
11-30-2007, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Sorry Doctor...
you got multiple personalities or what? You said the word "we" three times. Chill out dude(s)...
I have an opinion and left it out there because I happen to like Pleasanton (Go Niko!) and Llano (living here in SA) and have some fine friends from Cuero. Stop gulping down the haterade.:rolleyes:

Bet he didn't think they were schmucks between 1999 and 2004.

IHStangFan
11-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Bet he didn't think they were schmucks between 1999 and 2004. maybe not...but its 2007 now. :p How ya been 66? Haven't seen ya around in awhile. Hope you and yours are well. What do ya think about this weather? 80s...to 30s..back to 70s....My dang head doesn't know WHAT to do...sinuses goin nuts!! :(

sinton66
11-30-2007, 10:18 PM
It won't be 2007 forever. ;) And yes, the weather has been pretty crazy down here. I had a nasty cold for about three weeks. Finally just about over it. Everybody else in the tribe is doing well.

IHStangFan
11-30-2007, 10:19 PM
It won't be 2007 forever. ;) And yes, the weather has been pretty crazy down here. I had a nasty cold for about three weeks. Finally just about over it. Everybody else in the tribe is doing well. yes sir...you are correct. I know the folks in Sinton-town are lookin forward to baseball season. The talk is yall will be pretty darn good. Glad to hear yall are well. Listened to any good music lately? :)

sinton66
11-30-2007, 10:35 PM
Yep, just got John Fogerty's new cd called "Revival". Couple pretty good songs on there. If you get the chance, tune in for "Gunslinger". Pretty cool song.

IHStangFan
11-30-2007, 10:38 PM
Yep, just got John Fogerty's new cd called "Revival". Couple pretty good songs on there. If you get the chance, tune in for "Gunslinger". Pretty cool song. :clap: I'll have to check it out!

sinton66
11-30-2007, 10:43 PM
There's another one on there called "Creedance Song".

"Hey you can't go wrong if you play a little bit of that Creedance Song".;)

44INAROW
11-30-2007, 10:51 PM
Hi SintonFan... Long time no see..... hope you and the family are doing well........... Any chance you making the game in Seguin tomorrow night?

SintonFan
12-01-2007, 01:07 AM
Bet he didn't think they were schmucks between 1999 and 2004.
lol :D

SintonFan
12-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Hi SintonFan... Long time no see..... hope you and the family are doing well........... Any chance you making the game in Seguin tomorrow night?
No can do...
Got the Better Half's Christmas Party to go to tomorrow night. Hopefully, we'll get back before the start of Sunday.:cool:
I hope you and yours are doing well this fine Holiday season, too.:)