11-30-2007, 02:55 PM
www.kmacsports.com

Pregame broadcast starts at 6:45pm.

wimbo_pro
11-30-2007, 03:25 PM
thanks....will be listening!

44INAROW
11-30-2007, 03:27 PM
KMAC - wow - those call letters bring back memories of the early to mid 70's - KMAC AM Radio in San Antonio (prelude to KISS FM) first place I heard Aerosmith, "Walk the Dog" - dang, that was a long time ago.

Oh yea - Go LH beat the Rattlers ;)

duckpluck
11-30-2007, 03:41 PM
too funny
Maybe I can get our producer to play some Aerosmith for you. LOL

I am going to give all the 3A down low folks here a big shout out during the broadcast. Gonna try to do it before kickoff.

wimbo_pro
11-30-2007, 04:23 PM
Walk the Dog...that was a good one. But the other Aerosmith song that was a big hit at the time was "My Big Ten Inch", refering to the size of the albums at the time.

I doubt we will hear a "shout out" for THAT song on the LH broadcast....

44INAROW
11-30-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Walk the Dog...that was a good one. But the other Aerosmith song that was a big hit at the time was "My Big Ten Inch", refering to the size of the albums at the time.

I doubt we will hear a "shout out" for THAT song on the LH broadcast....

ROFL.............. oh so THAT's what Steven was referring to?? I thought....... well, never mind............ :D

duckpluck
11-30-2007, 05:34 PM
I doubt they will let me take requests. LOL

Old Tiger
11-30-2007, 05:37 PM
This game will be over by halftime then you can switch over to WO-S/La Vega :D

gobbler grad
11-30-2007, 09:57 PM
any updates??????

gold_33
11-30-2007, 09:58 PM
41-14 LH half

gobbler grad
11-30-2007, 09:59 PM
were due one or two blowouts...kinda figured this would happen...can anybody stop them...:thinking:

JT44
11-30-2007, 10:37 PM
LH will keep rolling on to state no matter who they play next week.

gold_33
11-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Still 41-14 start of 4th LH.

Daddy D 11
12-01-2007, 01:12 AM
LH just flat out called the dogs off with 3 minutes left in the first half...

IHStangFan
12-01-2007, 01:49 AM
I had no doubt LH would win...but Navasota has been a hit or miss team all season. Sounds like Navasota didn't "completely show up" tonight. What a shame. Could have been a better game. Congrats LH..you are on your way to another title if anyone wants my opinion. Next week will be more of a test, and I'm looking forward to a good game. I'll be listening in. :)

sinton66
12-01-2007, 01:52 AM
You obviously haven't seen LH play.

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2007, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I had no doubt LH would win...but Navasota has been a hit or miss team all season. Sounds like Navasota didn't "completely show up" tonight. What a shame. Could have been a better game. Congrats LH..you are on your way to another title if anyone wants my opinion. Next week will be more of a test, and I'm looking forward to a good game. I'll be listening in. :)
I felt like they did show up. It was very easy to see how they came back from a 20-point deficit to win last week against Jasper. They've got quite a few young players and should do very well the next couple of years. Sometimes how well you play isn't a factor when you're outmatched. And they left it all on the field, which is all you can ask from any team, win or lose.

IHStangFan
12-01-2007, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
You obviously haven't seen LH play. yes...I have been paying attention to them...but I got my brackets confused..thought they had La Vega next week.....my bad...they will steamroll Gonzales/Pleasanton. My fault.

ProudHornetMom
12-01-2007, 12:02 PM
I watched the LH-Navasota game last night. I'm impressed, very impressed. They are a well-oiled machine and an excellent example of disciplined play, off season strenght conditioning and almost perfect execution. The players aren't big but are strong, know what they are supposed to do and they aren't afraid to hit.

Navasota - You have talent. I'm not knowledgeable enough about what type of play scheme you have but when it is solid, you can't be taken lightly. To me it's like your talent isn't being tapped effectively....and I don't mean any disrespect to players or coaches. I can't quite put my finger on it. It's just a puzzle to me. I'm sure it's clearer to those in the program and following the program closely. Congratulations on your year, it's been a great one and I bet next year brings even more success.

LH - All I can say is WOW. Bet I get bashed for being a band waggoner. ;) We'll be at next week's game.

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2007, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
LH - All I can say is WOW. Bet I get bashed for being a band waggoner. ;) We'll be at next week's game.
I don't mind band waggoner's in the least. :kiss: :kiss:

HOPEFULLY (crossing fingers here) the next game will be on Saturday and there will be a good opportunity to have a get-together other than half-time. (BTW - you should've hollered at me last night.)

Hill Man
12-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I don't mind band waggoner's in the least. :kiss: :kiss:

HOPEFULLY (crossing fingers here) the next game will be on Saturday and there will be a good opportunity to have a get-together other than half-time. (BTW - you should've hollered at me last night.)

Any idea of sites choices if Pleasanton or Gonzales wins?
If I have to guess - some where in Austin or San Antonio

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2007, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Hill Man
Any idea of sites choices if Pleasanton or Gonzales wins?
If I have to guess - some where in Austin or San Antonio
No idea, but I can almost guarantee Seguin is out. ;) I was thinking SA or possibly NB. As soon as I know, I'll pass it on.

Daddy D 11
12-01-2007, 01:07 PM
arent we holding the game at Panther stadium in Liberty Hill? :rolleyes:

ProudHornetMom
12-01-2007, 01:40 PM
I heard Texas State or San Marcos High last night after the game. Guess that was a rumor.

Panther One
12-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Hays, maybe?

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
I heard Texas State or San Marcos High last night after the game. Guess that was a rumor.
Those would be good choices, too! I really haven't heard, but I haven't asked.

8HR
12-01-2007, 02:23 PM
I heard Friday at the Alamodome if Gonzalez wins.

duckpluck
12-01-2007, 03:10 PM
I heard Alamodome as well. Not sure what day.

I hope it's Friday.

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by duckpluck
I heard Alamodome as well. Not sure what day.

I hope it's Friday.
As I suspected, pretty much a "NO" on that. :D

Talks are possibly Jack Shelton Stadium, Hays CISD or Bobcat Stadium, Texas State.

UPanIN
12-03-2007, 08:59 AM
My hat is off to Liberty Hill. WoW! I have never seen a better HS 3A football team. They tackle better than anyone I've seen and their O line is great with those 3-4 running backs. Just want to say thanks for showing our guys what it takes to be Champs. I will be very surprised if you don't win it all.

The only thing is, your punter must not be very good because you don't let him get in the game.:D

Congrad's again on beating the Rattlers.

LH Panther Mom
12-03-2007, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by UPanIN
My hat is off to Liberty Hill. WoW! I have never seen a better HS 3A football team. They tackle better than anyone I've seen and their O line is great with those 3-4 running backs. Just want to say thanks for showing our guys what it takes to be Champs. I will be very surprised if you don't win it all.

The only thing is, your punter must not be very good because you don't let him get in the game.:D

Congrad's again on beating the Rattlers.
Punter? You mean we're supposed to have one of those? :eek: :eek: ;)

Thank you! Things look promising for future Rattler teams. :)

RattlerDude
12-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Good job to Liberty Hilll and of course to my boys The Navasota Rattlers. LH was an excellent team and the only thing I can say is that we lost to the eventual state champs. I was really confident going into the game, but I was really wrong about the outcome.
Hey, but how many tackles did Cody Lattimore have? Lol

Dogman_1969
12-03-2007, 10:00 AM

Hey LH Panthermom have you guys punted in the playoff's? I think you used a quick kick against Rockdale but I don't think that I have seen you punt......

Good luck to the Panthers..................

Daddy D 11
12-03-2007, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
Hey LH Panthermom have you guys punted in the playoff's? I think you used a quick kick against Rockdale but I don't think that I have seen you punt......

Good luck to the Panthers..................

we have not punted in the playoffs yet

and i dont think we punted against taylor or cameron either, but im not completly sure :devil:

LH Panther Mom
12-03-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
we have not punted in the playoffs yet

and i dont think we punted against taylor or cameron either, but im not completly sure :devil:
I think we punted against Taylor when 2nd team was in. I know we punted against Cameron because it was an "oooooops" one - seems like the ball hit the helmet of whoever was in front of him. :doh:

RattlerDude
12-03-2007, 10:22 AM
We stopped ya'll in the backfield on a fourth down play. That was one of the few highlights for Navasota.

Runnin Panther
12-03-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by RattlerDude
We stopped ya'll in the backfield on a fourth down play. That was one of the few highlights for Navasota.

Yes we turned the ball over on downs one time. The one thing about LH is, if we are across the 50 yards line we will go for it almost every time on 4th down. As fans we have been conditioned to not even think there is another option.

snakebite
12-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Didn't LH have to punt once friday night? I'm not too positive about that but then again I could have been dreaming or something! Also, has LH been stopped of the goal line like they were last Friday when Navasota stopped them at like the 2 yrd line! I couldn't believe Navasota's boys held them to that and for like 3 tries as that!

UPanIN
12-03-2007, 05:17 PM

You're very kind to say that after that spankin.

Old Tiger
12-03-2007, 05:19 PM
The rattler skill positions need some meat on their bones.

navscanmaster
12-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
The rattler skill positions need some meat on their bones.

You aught to see the grocery store shelves around here. Corn sits on the shelf for months unbought. Steroids are things of rumors (thankfully though).

RattlerDude
12-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Runnin Panther
Yes we turned the ball over on downs one time. The one thing about LH is, if we are across the 50 yards line we will go for it almost every time on 4th down. As fans we have been conditioned to not even think there is another option.

Thats awesome though. Ya'll are conditioned to lay it on 'em as much as you can.

Super_R
12-03-2007, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by RattlerDude

Hey, but how many tackles did Cody Lattimore have? Lol

Ask your boy #5 how many tackles Cody had. I know he'll remember one of them.

Old Tiger
12-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
You aught to see the grocery store shelves around here. Corn sits on the shelf for months unbought. Steroids are things of rumors (thankfully though). Yall do have a d1 lineman though and possibly d1 in b-ball also. That ellion kid

Old Tiger
12-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Super_R
Ask your boy #5 how many tackles Cody had. I know he'll remember one of them. That was a damn good hit. Poor QB.

13 carries for 46 yards for the second coming of jesus christ.