PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders???????

nobogey72
11-30-2007, 10:41 AM
Where do these type women, girls...whatever.. hang out during the day. You never see somebody like that just walking down the dang street or something. I go to Dallas a lot. I've been in Bass Pro Shop dozens of times, and in all the Wal-Marts, and I've never seen anything close. They must have some commune that they go to that's underground and secret. Then only come out for games. :confused: :confused: :confused:

rockdale80
11-30-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Where do these type women, girls...whatever.. hang out during the day. You never see somebody like that just walking down the dang street or something. I go to Dallas a lot. I've been in Bass Pro Shop dozens of times, and in all the Wal-Marts, and I've never seen anything close. They must have some commune that they go to that's underground and secret. Then only come out for games. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I know that was sarcastic, but Whole Foods is the real answer. I went there to build a few six packs and there were like 7 if them shopping. Pretty embarrassing to walk around a grocery with a ......

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-30-2007, 10:47 AM
We had one from Vernon about 8 or 9 years ago. I'm trying to remember her name -- Pitman I think...I can't really remember.

But I want to know where they are at also!!!

nobogey72
11-30-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I know that was sarcastic, but Whole Foods is the real answer. I went there to build a few six packs and there were like 7 if them shopping. Pretty embarrassing to walk around a grocery with a ......

with a .......ugly wife? Yeah, I know what you mean.:D :D

CheerMom
11-30-2007, 10:51 AM
I knew the 3 Shultze sisters. Two them were cheerleaders in the late 70's and the youngest sister in the 80's. Great girls.

bhtrainer
11-30-2007, 11:10 AM
we met a couple of them one night in dallas at a bbq place

DU_stud04
11-30-2007, 11:14 AM
just hang out with me, ill introduce you to a few of them, same with the dallas maverick dancers. :thumbsup:

Texasfootball2
11-30-2007, 11:14 AM
with a .......ugly wife? Yeah, I know what you mean.:D :D

I sure hope the alaska dude is on here today and chimes in on this, I could use a good laugh on a game day Friday.

Tromboneking
11-30-2007, 11:38 AM
One of the girls that tried out last season on the CMT show was from here in Graham...Callie Fullerton. She had only been out of HS for like 2 years. Her little sister (who was just as pretty) graduated last year. Both were head cheerleaders in HS.

As far as where they are during the day. My theory is they come apart...get stored in boxes...and then put back together for games..

But I could be wrong......

Texasfootball2
11-30-2007, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Tromboneking
One of the girls that tried out last season on the CMT show was from here in Graham...Callie Fullerton. She had only been out of HS for like 2 years. Her little sister (who was just as pretty) graduated last year. Both were head cheerleaders in HS.

As far as where they are during the day. My theory is they come apart...get stored in boxes...and then put back together for games..

But I could be wrong......

Isn't that how you pack a trombone:thinking: :D

Panther One
11-30-2007, 11:56 AM
I was really hoping for some pics....:(

STANG RED
11-30-2007, 12:02 PM
Saw a poster of a super fine cheerleader type one time.

Below the picture was a caption that read: "Believe it or not, somebody somewhere is even sick and tired of her crap". (or something to that effect).

I just thought it was funny.:D

Texasfootball2
11-30-2007, 12:06 PM
I went to college and was good friends with a girl who tried out for cheerleader at ________ ________University:thinking: She didn't make it and was somewhat devistated. She had never not made it before. So, she quite school and went and tried out for the Dallas Cowboy's cheerleaders. Well, you can probably guess how this story ends, and believe it or not she is not on the list of donors for the ole alma mater.

bigron15
11-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Panther One

im with u on this one..i really thought that there would be pics by now

Panther One
11-30-2007, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I went to college and was good friends with a girl who tried out for cheerleader at ________ ________University:thinking: She didn't make it and was somewhat devistated. She had never not made it before. So, she quite school and went and tried out for the Dallas Cowboy's cheerleaders. Well, you can probably guess how this story ends, and believe it or not she is not on the list of donors for the ole alma mater.
College Cheerleading is much different than the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. Most college cheerleaders are small, gymnast-type girls. Most professional cheerleaders have a dancing background, not a cheerleading background.

...And damn, am I really talking about cheerleading?

LH Panther Mom
11-30-2007, 12:59 PM
...And damn, am I really talking about cheerleading?
LOL! That made me laugh. :D

firstdown
11-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Come to the meet and greet at Graham and I'll introduce...nevermind:D

Scrambler
11-30-2007, 01:47 PM

I have some great pics from the kickoff in San Antonio. I'll try to get some on here.

kepdawg
11-30-2007, 02:00 PM
Class, Work, Valley Ranch

If you are looking for girls that look like this:

http://www.dallascowboys.com/cheerleaders/images/pht_2007squad.jpg

Don't! Most of them aren't easily recognizable on an everyday basis when compared to this pic. Not that they look bad, in fact, I think quite a few of them look much better dressed down in comfortable everyday clothing. But there is a very good chance you wouldn't recognize one even if you saw one. If you really want to see one hang out around Valley Ranch, Coppell, Lewisville, and Grapevine.

lion75
11-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
We had one from Vernon about 8 or 9 years ago. I'm trying to remember her name -- Pitman I think...I can't really remember.

But I want to know where they are at also!!! Gigi Pittman. I ran into her at Gecko's about a year ago.

Bull's-eye
11-30-2007, 06:06 PM
Where do these type women, girls...whatever.. hang out during the day. You never see somebody like that just walking down the dang street or something. I go to Dallas a lot. I've been in Bass Pro Shop dozens of times, and in all the Wal-Marts, and I've never seen anything. :confused: :confused: :confused:

That's not the first 2 places I would start looking, but if you did find one in the Bass Pro Shop, what a catch! A girl that looked that good and loves to hunt and fish. :D

ronwx5x
11-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
That's not the first 2 places I would start looking, but if you did find one in the Bass Pro Shop, what a catch! A girl that looked that good and loves to hunt and fish. :D
AlaskaCat would be all over her. Probably embarass himself and the 3ADL as well!:devil: :devil: :devil:

rockdale80
11-30-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
AlaskaCat would be all over her. Probably embarass himself and the 3ADL as well!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Much like I was walking around Whole Foods with a ha......

BobcatBenny
11-30-2007, 06:30 PM
If you want to find out where all the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders hang out together, go to a Cowboys game.

I went to a pre-season game with a friend that happened to be handicapped.

Now, I already complain my rear-end off when I see 50 unoccupied handicapped parking spots where ever I go, but you would even be madder if you knew what I got to experience.

When we got to the game we were ushered to an elevator . . . and taken down. We exited the elevator in a small basement room. We were maneuvered out a door to the right which left us with a left hand turn down the ramp which leads onto the field.

But, the real treat was the fact that the ramp was packed with 40-50 beautiful young delicious Cowboy's cheerleaders.

My initial inclination was to just let go of his wheel chair so that he could roll on into heaven.

But to my surprise they all turned and smiled and called my buddy by name.

I very very very slowly maneuvered my buddy through the mass of bodies stopping frequently to converse with as many as I could.

We then were ushered to the front row of the stadium where during the game the cheerleaders kept waving at us and finally, their public relations officer and coach stopped by and talked with us for about 10 minutes.

All I have to say about this trip to the Cowboys game is one word, "Tetany." :D

Now if you are like me and don't like the handicapped getting all the sweet parking spots, I just wanted you to know they also get the sweet parking spots at Texas Stadium too. DOH :doh:

gold_33
11-30-2007, 07:40 PM
One of my really good friends used to date one. In the pic shown above shes on the fourth row up, second from the left her name is Kandi. She was from Odessa and shes a pretty cool chick, I've hung out with her alot plus shes super hot.

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-30-2007, 09:16 PM
I love the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

JT44
11-30-2007, 11:23 PM

that's the problem you're at Wal-Mart and a Bass Pro Shop:doh:

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-30-2007, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by JT44

What's wrong with that?:)

29-3aFAN
11-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Prolly at a gym.

nobogey72
12-01-2007, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by JT44

that part was a joke there ol buddy. :doh: :doh: I guess I've watching and listening to Larry the Cable Guy too much. Even I know that actually the best place to meet them is at an upscale auto parts store, or a tatoo parlor.:D :D