PDA

View Full Version : Once again thanks for your prayers!

Old Cardinal
05-07-2003, 10:45 AM
We I just heard from Big Red O1, in Ft. Bragg. He was on the first plane load of 82nd Airborne "All American" Assualt Paratroopers coming home from Iraq. When this 36 year old left, he was 6'2" weighed 195 and benched well over 400#- he came back weighing 160#. War is Hell, and we parents, children, and spouses are all glad it is over. He came home with the Bronse Star, and has been asked to attend Warrent Officer school. The remainder of the 4000 Paratroopers and all the others, will be coming home soon. Please continue to pray for the families of those 125 Americans Patriots who gave the untimate sacrifice to allow the Iraqi people their chance to develop a "free from fear" society.

Bandera YaYa
05-07-2003, 12:30 PM
AMEN!

Mad Dawg 20/20
05-09-2003, 07:43 AM
I'm glad to here he's home safe.
My daughters fiance' is with the 101st airbourne out of Ft. Campbell, and it may be a couple of months before he will come home.
We will continue to pray for the U.S. Troops all over the world.

fred grunden
05-10-2003, 05:40 PM
Hello Old Cardinal! I've been off this board for several months. Daughter got married, work load heavy, even been sick and in the hospital myself.
Good to see you are still keeping things going. My wife's nephew (TAMU grad) just arrived in Kuwait. He is a Captain, US Army. Pray that all goes well for him.
Jasper takes on Lorena next in baseball. Hope we can handel them. Nice to know BC has a super freshman pitcher. So does Lufkin Hudson. Jasper emptied the bench in the game against BC, everyone played, even JV guys. Assume BC did the same.

<small>[ May 10, 2003, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: fred grunden ]</small>