PDA

View Full Version : Keyshawn Johnson

ILS1
11-29-2007, 07:20 PM
I guess he didn't enjoy his years Dallas. Because every game analysis he does for the Cowboys, he has NEVER said anything positive. He constantly picks them apart and picks against them even though they are 10-1!! Every player counterpart of the Cowboys is better and more skilled than the Cowboys players. Keyshawn needs to wake up and give up all bitterness if he wants to make it in the NFL analyst world!!!

:D :D :D

crzyjournalist03
11-30-2007, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
I guess he didn't enjoy his years Dallas. Because every game analysis he does for the Cowboys, he has NEVER said anything positive. He constantly picks them apart and picks against them even though they are 10-1!! Every player counterpart of the Cowboys is better and more skilled than the Cowboys players. Keyshawn needs to wake up and give up all bitterness if he wants to make it in the NFL analyst world!!!

he was run out of town for T.O. I can understand why he holds some major resentment.

RattlerDude
11-30-2007, 10:29 AM
I almost feel bad for this guy. On Draft Day 2007, he said the Panthers drafted Dwayne Jarrett to take up for him when he was gone. I don't think Johnson expected to be released the next day though. I bet he felt like he had at least one more season.

Txbroadcaster
11-30-2007, 10:39 AM
I guess I have seen different segments, because for the most part he has been pretty fair about Dallas

ILS1
11-30-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I guess I have seen different segments, because for the most part he has been pretty fair about Dallas

Watch the Sunday Morning Countdown on ESPN from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. That's when he usually spits his venom the most.

Txbroadcaster
11-30-2007, 11:04 AM
I do..and again, i think he pretty fair, and usually right on

Sweetwater Red
11-30-2007, 11:08 AM
You want to see Keyshawn mad? Let someone describe him as
a possession WR.