PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Analyst

Old Tiger
11-29-2007, 06:37 PM
They let programs traditions get in the way of what is the truth. If you are a USC, Ohio State, or etc. then you have it made with them. Missouri just can't get any love. :(

Emerson1
11-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
They let programs traditions get in the way of what is the truth. If you are a USC, Ohio State, or etc. then you have it made with them. Missouri just can't get any love. :(
One of the main reasons the BCS doesn't work. It's all about what you did 30 years ago

Gobbla2001
11-29-2007, 06:41 PM

USC midway through the season was no bueno, but now that they're all healthy I think they'd win a championship if there were playoffs... they look damn good now...

as far as Ohio State goes they're "blah" to me... good team, nothing special... wouldn't win a championship if there were playoffs, that's for sure...

Mizzou? they're damn good... hard to guage, but I think they'd beat the hell out of Ohio State...

buff4life
11-29-2007, 06:42 PM
I swear Mark May is married to USC...i've heard him say USC is the best team EVER twice and they have lost...and then he just bragged about this two loss team again...sickenin

Old Tiger
11-29-2007, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
I swear Mark May is married to USC...i've heard him say USC is the best team EVER twice and they have lost...and then he just bragged about this two loss team again...sickenin Mark may is whoever is hot that is a traditional powerhouse. LSU, Florida, USC, Ohio State, Michigan. It doesn't matter to him as long as they have history that way he can back his facts with that saying.

IMO the computers should be 2/3 of the equation and humans 1/3

Big Papa
11-29-2007, 07:14 PM
i find it funny that people conitnually complain about this stuff(like espn analysts)...as if it is actually a big deal

Gobbla2001
11-29-2007, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Big Papa
i find it funny that people conitnually complain about this stuff(like espn analysts)...as if it is actually a big deal

oh, it's big.... it's HUHUHUGGGGGGE

Big Papa
11-29-2007, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
oh, it's big.... it's HUHUHUGGGGGGE

after reading the thread again...i completely agree...

DOWN WITH ESPN!!!!