PDA

View Full Version : I miss trash talk

Gsquared
11-29-2007, 11:15 AM
like the Caddo Mills/Farmersville faithful on Smoaky.

GreenMonster
11-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
like the Caddo Mills/Farmersville faithful on Smoaky. oh yeah, well, your Mom said nachos are banned for her house. Take that! (It's really hard to trash talk G2. I have no idea who his home team is. The man is fond of his nachos though so I trash talked them instead.)

themsu97
11-29-2007, 11:19 AM
like... your mom makes mean hot dogs... get it... hot dogs

pirate4state
11-29-2007, 11:21 AM
A sense of humor is needed in order to talk trash and very thick sick apparently.

Gsquared
Originally posted by GreenMonster
oh yeah, well, your Mom said nachos are banned for her house. Take that! (It's really hard to trash talk G2. I have no idea who his home team is. The man is fond of his nachos though so I trash talked them instead.)
Ok, its on now, just give me a coupla hours to think of a comeback :mad:

Phil C
Originally posted by pirate4state
A sense of humor is needed in order to talk trash and very thick sick apparently.

Yes but of course it is always good and wise to be politically correct. :)

themsu97
11-29-2007, 11:22 AM

would that be skin, you no trash talking imbosel

pirate4state
11-29-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Yes but of course it is always good and wise to be politically correct. :)

:hairpunk: :hairpunk:

pirate4state
11-29-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by themsu97
would that be skin, you no trash talking imbosel

hahaha yeah

:doh:

what she said!

GreenMonster
11-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Our band is way better than your band! And our cheerleaders are way easier, too!

buff4life
11-29-2007, 11:33 AM
Our band is way better than your band! And our cheerleaders are way easier, too!

HAHA lol i need to find your high school :D

themsu97
11-29-2007, 11:34 AM
holy cow...
your momma has a wooden leg with a kickstand

jason
11-29-2007, 11:35 AM
hey G2

'I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.'

pirate4state
11-29-2007, 11:35 AM

Now you've done it. There is NO WAY our cheerleaders will stand for this type of competition!! :mad:

DaHop72
11-29-2007, 11:39 AM
Now you've done it. There is NO WAY our cheerleaders will stand for this type of competition!! :mad: Wow G, we need to send some of our "new" posters over there and show them the MDIBTY way of posting. :D :D

themsu97
11-29-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by jason
hey G2

'I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.'

awesome, the only thing better Jason is rated E...

GreenMonster
11-29-2007, 11:42 AM
Now you've done it. There is NO WAY our cheerleaders will stand for this type of competition!! :mad: That's fine, build up your JV a come after us next year. We already have this year in the sack! ;) Oh, by the way, next year the rules change, our JV is more into donut eating competitions!

pirate4state
11-29-2007, 11:44 AM
That's fine, build up your JV a come after us next year. We already have this year in the sack! ;) Oh, by the way, next year the rules change, our JV is more into donut eating competitions! LOL LOL I can't stop laughing long enough for a good comeback :(

crzyjournalist03
11-29-2007, 12:02 PM
That's fine, build up your JV a come after us next year. We already have this year in the sack! ;) Oh, by the way, next year the rules change, our JV is more into donut eating competitions!

GreenMonster's buddies: So, what happend last night dude?

GreenMonster: I boinked her!!!!

country
11-29-2007, 12:20 PM
I came on here to oblige and talk trash but then I read the quote about cheerleaders being easy. Now I'm in a daze taking me back to the good old high school days. DAMN YOU PEOPLE FOR PUTTING THOSE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD!!!!

GreenMonster
11-29-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by country
I came on here to oblige and talk trash but then I read the quote about cheerleaders being easy. Now I'm in a daze taking me back to the good old high school days. DAMN YOU PEOPLE FOR PUTTING THOSE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD!!!! Pansy! The junior high cheerleaders here would kick your little wimpy hind end.

CheerMom
11-29-2007, 01:38 PM
like the Caddo Mills/Farmersville faithful on Smoaky.

They are killing us on Texas2a. I get so many reported posts....it's unreal.

Gsquared
11-29-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
I think im banned or something from there. Its been a while but havnt been able to log on in a while.

kepdawg
11-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Not too long ago the city switched trash companies. It was a big hassle for the two companies. The old company had to go around town picking up everyone's trash can and recycling can. Then the new company had to go around town giving everyone their new trash can and recycling can. The new recycling can is the same size as the trash can which is good! The old recycling can was about half the size of the trash can.

Old Tiger
11-29-2007, 02:00 PM
You empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

GreenMonster
11-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Not too long ago the city switched trash companies. It was a big hassle for the two companies. The old company had to go around town picking up everyone's trash can and recycling can. Then the new company had to go around town giving everyone their new trash can and recycling can. The new recycling can is the same size as the trash can which is good! The old recycling can was about half the size of the trash can. Stupid literalists. Always taking things in context. Can't you people ever flex a little and go with the flow. Slide the topic off in the gutter for a change and see all the excitement that follows, GEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

kepdawg
11-29-2007, 02:04 PM
Stupid literalists. Always taking things in context. Can't you people ever flex a little and go with the flow. Slide the topic off in the gutter for a change and see all the excitement that follows, GEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

:D

crzyjournalist03
11-29-2007, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
You empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

What a retard. Go Blue can't even read...he's rehashing old treads...that post was made hours ago! You can't make a comeback by using a previously used comeback. Then again, for an unoriginal, uninspired, chicken livered, yellow bellied poster, I guess it could be worse.

Old Tiger
11-29-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
What a retard. Go Blue can't even read...he's rehashing old treads...that post was made hours ago! You can't make a comeback by using a previously used comeback. Then again, for an unoriginal, uninspired, chicken livered, yellow bellied poster, I guess it could be worse. As usual I didn't read the thread....just the headline and first post :(

Forgive me :(

44INAROW
11-29-2007, 02:10 PM

cheermom - would you share the link to that site? I am "jonesing" for some NF talk lol.....

crzyjournalist03
11-29-2007, 02:11 PM
As usual I didn't read the thread....just the headline and first post :(

Forgive me :(

Your tenderness and meekness show your weakness. No mercy shall be shown in this thread!

Go Blue has officially been pwned!

Gsquared
11-29-2007, 02:12 PM
Son of a motherless goat

pirate4state
11-29-2007, 02:13 PM
Your tenderness and meekness show your weakness. No mercy shall be shown in this thread!

Go Blue has officially been pwned!

LOL

I've been meaning to ask you about the rabbit in your avatar - is that from The Jefferson's??

Old Tiger
11-29-2007, 02:14 PM
LOL

I've been meaning to ask you about the rabbit in your avatar - is that from The Jefferson's?? wow....your lack of pop culture is really showing.

It's from A Christmas Story!

GreenMonster
11-29-2007, 02:14 PM
What a retard. That's an inapropriate comment and I hope Injured comes and lays the smackdown on your candy arse. Just so you know, Injured is tougher'n woodpecker lips wrapped in boot leather. Sure is!

LH Panther Mom
11-29-2007, 02:15 PM
LOL

I've been meaning to ask you about the rabbit in your avatar - is that from The Jefferson's??
:doh: :doh: No, it's from "A Christmas Story". :D

GreenMonster
11-29-2007, 02:17 PM
Son of a motherless goat It took you all morning to come up with that weak crap? (GreenMonster shakes head in disgust) That's weak G2. I hope all your chips are crushed, you only get half a spoonful of cheese, and that they are out of jalapenos at your next nacho stop. I triple dog dare you to come up with something harsher than that. :D

Ranger Mom
11-29-2007, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:doh: :doh: No, it's from "A Christmas Story". :D

LOL!! "You'll shoot your eye out"!!:)

pirate4state
11-29-2007, 02:18 PM
wow....your lack of pop culture is really showing.

It's from A Christmas Story!

Oh well - I've never liked that movie! :D I never understood what the big deal was. Maybe I needed to watch it when I was 10 years old to "get it".

themsu97
11-29-2007, 02:20 PM
better yet... you are a neomaxiezoomdweebie

GreenMonster
11-29-2007, 02:21 PM
Oh well - I've never liked that movie! :D I never understood what the big deal was. Maybe I needed to watch it when I was 10 years old to "get it". The big deal is that Ralphie is just as big a pansy as G2 is!

pirate4state
11-29-2007, 02:22 PM
The big deal is that Ralphie is just as big a pansy as G2 is! :clap: :clap: :clap: Is it "trash talk" when it's true?? :thinking: :D

Gsquared
11-29-2007, 02:23 PM
It took you all morning to come up with that weak crap? (GreenMonster shakes head in disgust) That's weak G2. I hope all your chips are crushed, you only get half a spoonful of cheese, and that they are out of jalapenos at your next nacho stop. I triple dog dare you to come up with something harsher than that. :D
Combat boots! Take that and blow it up your skirt :mad:

themsu97
11-29-2007, 02:25 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: Is it "trash talk" when it's true?? :thinking: :D

no...

crzyjournalist03
11-29-2007, 02:37 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: Is it "trash talk" when it's true?? :thinking: :D

http://atdpweb.berkeley.edu/brokenlogic/images/ohsnap.jpg

DU_stud04
11-29-2007, 02:45 PM
i miss trash talk as well. recycling is garbage!!!!!! take that! :D

CheerMom
11-29-2007, 02:58 PM

I can get you back on if you want. Just pm your info.

CheerMom
11-29-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
cheermom - would you share the link to that site? I am "jonesing" for some NF talk lol.....

www.Texas2afootball.com

44INAROW
11-29-2007, 03:00 PM
www.Texas2afootball.com

lol I should have tried that....... Thanks :)

GreenMonster
11-29-2007, 06:13 PM
www.Texas2afootball.com I post over there a little. Pretty nice little place, you should give it a try.

Gsquared
11-29-2007, 06:43 PM
I post over there a little. Pretty nice little place, you should give it a try.
Back to the trash talk, "Pretty nice little place"??? Whose holdin your purse?

CheerMom
11-29-2007, 07:33 PM
Back to the trash talk, "Pretty nice little place"??? Whose holdin your purse?

LOL!!!

GreenMonster
11-30-2007, 11:02 AM
Back to the trash talk, "Pretty nice little place"??? Whose holdin your purse? It's OK for dude's to carry a purse nowadays, G2. It has become this decade's earring. I don't think ruffled bloomers will ever come into fashion for men though G2 so maybe you ought to stop wearing them out in public.

jason
11-30-2007, 11:04 AM
G2 PLAYS BALL LIKE A GIRL

GreenMonster
11-30-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by jason
G2 PLAYS BALL LIKE A GIRL someone please tell me Jason did not really go there. There is no come back for that. Game over, thread closed, Jason wins hands down.

themsu97
11-30-2007, 12:19 PM
I heard that some of y'all bob for apples in the toilet, and you like it

Gsquared
11-30-2007, 12:33 PM
It's OK for dude's to carry a purse nowadays, G2. It has become this decade's earring. I don't think ruffled bloomers will ever come into fashion for men though G2 so maybe you ought to stop wearing them out in public.
Dang it, thats greatness, ruffled bloomers. Ill get back to you tomorrow with a comeback :clap:

bobcat1
11-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Trash talk is not allowed! We all know that. AND don't act like you ever thought it was fun. It wasn't and you know damright. You kicked my dog!

GreenMonster
11-30-2007, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Trash talk is not allowed! We all know that. AND don't act like you ever thought it was fun. It wasn't and you know damright. You kicked my dog! When are you coming home to get a Big Scottie, Dirtbag?

bobcat1
11-30-2007, 03:10 PM
I got one Saturday Scum breath!