PDA

View Full Version : Coaches

gobblergrangran
11-29-2007, 09:53 AM
It seems to me that we pay our coaches big bucks to do their jobs. I realise that ours is not to wonder why, ours is but to do or die. player confidence in himself is something to be earned but i say let the coaches coach and lets all root for the home team.:

kaorder1999
11-29-2007, 10:00 AM
i agree with everything besides the paying big bucks part....haha :D

crazy
11-29-2007, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by gobblergrangran
It seems to me that we pay our coaches big bucks to do their jobs. I realise that ours is not to wonder why, ours is but to do or die. player confidence in himself is something to be earned but i say let the coaches coach and lets all root for the home team.:

Maybe the coaches from other schools should try to go to Cuero, if that's where the big bucks are. With the time they put in.....pay is not great, that's for sure.

themsu97
11-29-2007, 11:13 AM
i will never complain about the money I make and what they pat me to do this job that I love...

GreenMonster
11-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by themsu97
i will never complain about the money I make and what they pat me to do this job that I love... Amen to that. 70-90 hours a week is the norm here. Wouldn't go back to a 40 hr a week job on a dare. There are times when I think to myself, "I can't believe someone pays me to do this."

themsu97
11-29-2007, 11:47 AM
especially when it is either smoking hot or butt chappin cold... or when I am on a golf course or on a beach somewhere...

or when one of your former students turns out to be very successful and comes back to tell you about it...

no money in the world can top that