PDA

View Full Version : Andrews theme for the week is...

injuredinmelee
11-29-2007, 12:07 AM
Rocky. Trying to find the clip online from one of the Permian Basin news channels i saw it on tonight.

VWG
11-29-2007, 08:17 AM
their theme of the week should be "Trying to stay within two touchdowns of Wylie"

TheDOCTORdre
11-29-2007, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by VWG
their theme of the week should be "Trying to stay within two touchdowns of Wylie"

Greatness

mrescape43
11-29-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by VWG

They will stay within 2 touchdowns of Wylie until gametime!:D :D

Ranger Mom
11-29-2007, 09:51 AM
Well heck....I had almost convinced myself I might could go to this one.

I don't wanna drive all that way just to see a run-away.

Sweetwater Red
11-29-2007, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Rocky. Trying to find the clip online from one of the Permian Basin news channels i saw it on tonight.

Buster Douglas vs. Mike Tyson
1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team vs. Russia
Appalachian St. vs. Michigan :(
Sweetwater vs. Wylie :D :devil:

None of these would compare to an Andrews upset of Wylie

lakers
11-29-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Buster Douglas vs. Mike Tyson
1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team vs. Russia
Appalachian St. vs. Michigan :(
Sweetwater vs. Wylie :D :devil:

None of these would compare to an Andrews upset of Wylie

haha, no kidding, I wouldnt waste my time goin to this one.

GWOOD
11-29-2007, 11:12 AM
Andrews has some pretty good athletes. I don't know if they have enough of them. Maybe if the coach gets them fired up?

Maybe they will do an onside kick on the opening kickoff and shake things up???

michaelp23
11-29-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by lakers
haha, no kidding, I wouldnt waste my time goin to this one.

Come on now, you'll regret it when Wylie ends up winning state!:D :rolleyes: Don't you want to be able to say that you saw the 2007 3A div 1 state champs during their magical playoff run?:thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
11-29-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by michaelp23
Come on now, you'll regret it when Wylie ends up winning state!:D :rolleyes: Don't you want to be able to say that you saw the 2007 3A div 1 state champs during their magical playoff run?:thumbsup:

We already did.:(

STANG RED
11-29-2007, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Andrews has some pretty good athletes. I don't know if they have enough of them. Maybe if the coach gets them fired up?

Maybe they will do an onside kick on the opening kickoff and shake things up???

That is the scarey thing about games like this and teams like this. They have nothing to lose really, but everything to gain. They can afford to take chances and go for broke on any play, in any situation. If they can just get a few of those to work, and dont shoot themselves in the foot in the process, anything can happen. Dont be surprised to see them pull a few sand lot plays out of their arse for this one. If their coach is smart, he'll know its the only real chance they have.
Better be on your toes Bulldogs!!!

Texasfootball2
11-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
That is the scarey thing about games like this and teams like this. They have nothing to lose really, but everything to gain. They can afford to take chances and go for broke on any play, in any situation. If they can just get a few of those to work, and dont shoot themselves in the foot in the process, anything can happen. Dont be surprised to see them pull a few sand lot plays out of their arse for this one. If their coach is smart, he'll know its the only real chance they have.

They are a 10-2 team that has played a schedule which has Six playoff teams on it an two of them are 4A teams. The have good size and some speed at key positions. They must be doing something write. I agree that they may have to pull off a few trick plays to win but I will be surprised if it is a complete blowout like most seem to think it will be.

LH Panther Mom
11-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by michaelp23
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

3afan
11-29-2007, 01:04 PM
go Andrews!

why? read this thread .........

injuredinmelee
11-29-2007, 06:20 PM
their coach is also retiring at the end of the season. alot of extra motivation for the Mustangs. Wylie must bring their "A" game to pull off the victory.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-29-2007, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
their coach is also retiring at the end of the season. alot of extra motivation for the Mustangs. Wylie must bring their "A" game to pull off the victory.

I think Wylie's B game will do.

garciap77
11-29-2007, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

I agree! ".......Better be on your toes Bulldogs!!! by Stang Red":clap: :clap: :clap: