PDA

View Full Version : Bowl Eligible, South, Big 12, and go from there!

kepdawg
11-28-2007, 08:01 PM
Briles definitely has high expectations!

sahen
11-28-2007, 08:39 PM
what would u expect a coach to say? if he isnt going to try to win it all every game then he probably shouldnt be a coach....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-28-2007, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by sahen
what would u expect a coach to say? if he isnt going to try to win it all every game then he probably shouldnt be a coach....

Exactly. I like Briles, he's a good man, is enthusiastic, and he has spunk. If I hadn't came to A&M, I would have been at U of H playing for him, for awhile at least.

WylieBulldog92
11-28-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Exactly. I like Briles, he's a good man, is enthusiastic, and he has spunk. If I hadn't came to A&M, I would have been at U of H playing for him, for awhile at least.
Being relatively new to the DL, do you play for A&M or do you just attend there?

kepdawg
11-28-2007, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by sahen

I'm just mad because now I have a UH hat I have no reason to wear! :)

I think it will be awesome if he gets Baylor turned around! :cool:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
Being relatively new to the DL, do you play for A&M or do you just attend there?

I play for A&M. Granted I'm a walk-on, I'm still on the team working towards a scholarship and maybe playing time someday.

WylieBulldog92
11-28-2007, 09:16 PM
I play for A&M. Granted I'm a walk-on, I'm still on the team working towards a scholarship and maybe playing time someday.
Cool man what year do you grad?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-28-2007, 09:18 PM
Cool man what year do you grad?

Right now I'm slated to graduate in December of 2010, and then heading to law school wherever they will take me. ;)

WylieBulldog92
11-28-2007, 09:20 PM
Right now I'm slated to graduate in December of 2010, and then heading to law school wherever they will take me. ;)
So you were a fresh or soph this year?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-29-2007, 07:46 AM
So you were a fresh or soph this year?

In football, I'm in my redshirt freshman year. In school, I'm a sophomore.