PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater Fans..... need a favor

nobogey72
11-27-2007, 09:23 PM
TexasFootball2 recently put down NEW purple carpet in his house. We were trying to figure out what to do with the OLD purple carpet that came out. Would ya'll ask Coach Jackson would it be OK if we laid some of it down those steps at the north end, seein as how we will never get to be home team in that stadium again? TexasFootball2 is going to recarpet his '85 VW van with some of it, but there is gonna be a lot left over. Can you help a brother out? :helpme: :helpme:

nobogey72
11-27-2007, 09:52 PM
come on Stanger fans..... that was sposed to be funny.:confused:

lakers
11-27-2007, 09:56 PM
Haha, I am laughing but I dont think they are...:devil:

Stownhorse
11-27-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
TexasFootball2 recently put down NEW purple carpet in his house. We were trying to figure out what to do with the OLD purple carpet that came out. Would ya'll ask Coach Jackson would it be OK if we laid some of it down those steps at the north end, seein as how we will never get to be home team in that stadium again? TexasFootball2 is going to recarpet his '85 VW van with some of it, but there is gonna be a lot left over. Can you help a brother out? :helpme: :helpme:

Best thing to do is just burn it..... Its gunna burn sometime.

wildstangs
11-27-2007, 11:22 PM
I was expecting you to ask if you could fix our pink endzones with your purple carpet.

bigron15
11-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
I was expecting you to ask if you could fix our pink endzones with your purple carpet.

thats what i was thinking

nobogey72
11-28-2007, 12:41 AM
Surely you stang fans know I was kidding. I've already said that Mustang Bowl is my favorite HS stadium of all time. I was just thinking it's wierd to be the home team there. Probly never happen again. My guess is he won't let them come down those steps out of respect for Sweetwater. There is only one team that gets to come down those steps.:thumbsup:

bigron15
11-28-2007, 12:50 AM
every playoff game the home team walks down our stairs

nobogey72
11-28-2007, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by bigron15
every playoff game the home team walks down our stairs

doesn't seem right. I still bet that we don't. Actually, coach Sandifer told us tonight at booster club that his wife asked him if we could put down purple carpet just for that game. He just laughed and told her....NOT....we might want to play there again. I just made up the stuff about TF2 having purple carpet. He hasn't found a manufacturer that makes it yet. but he's looking.

STANG RED
11-28-2007, 05:38 PM

LOL, so heres the purple carpet thread. :D
Bring on the purple carpet! This Friday night "The Bowl" belongs to "The Dawgs". ;) Me casa es tu casa (or something like that).:D

Ranger Mom
11-28-2007, 05:43 PM
You can get purple carpet at this place.

Grand Carpets (http://www.grandcarpets.com/purple/purple.htm)

Adidas410s
11-28-2007, 05:44 PM
purple carpet...green field...pink endzones...what ugly color will we see in the mix next in SW???

nobogey72
11-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
purple carpet...green field...pink endzones...what ugly color will we see in the mix next in SW???

My wife (affectionately known as MYHO) is a rather large woman. She has bought herself a new Bright Orange moomoo to wear to the game. I told her that much orange will clash with the purple carpet, green field, and pink endzones. She told me to shut up and keep rubbing her feet. She has bunnions. It's not funny.:helpme: :helpme: :helpme:

catdaddy
11-28-2007, 05:57 PM
She told me to shut up and keep rubbing her feet. She has bunnions. It's not funny. Could be worse. They could be hairy, too:bigcry:

nobogey72
11-28-2007, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by catdaddy
Could be worse. They could be hairy, too:bigcry:

THEY ARE!!!!!! I have to shave them on Sunday mornings before church so her shoes will fit right.:D :clap:

DU_stud04
11-28-2007, 06:02 PM
THEY ARE!!!!!! I have to shave them on Sunday mornings before church so her shoes will fit right.:D :clap: :doh:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sweetwater Red
11-28-2007, 06:05 PM
My wife (affectionately known as MYHO) is a rather large woman. She has bought herself a new Bright Orange moomoo to wear to the game. I told her that much orange will clash with the purple carpet, green field, and pink endzones. She told me to shut up and keep rubbing her feet. She has bunnions. It's not funny.:helpme: :helpme: :helpme:

Something tells me your wife is probably hot. I think you're just
blowing smoke screens. I say we should have a Sweetwater/Wylie M&G
at the Wylie/Andrews game.:thinking: :D

BMOC
11-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
LOL, so heres the purple carpet thread. :D
Bring on the purple carpet! This Friday night "The Bowl" belongs to "The Dawgs". ;) Me casa es tu casa (or something like that).:D

thanks for the hospitality, hope we play well at the "Bowl"...after this weekend, I would gladly enjoy driving a little further East as our destination. Either Gilmer or Dallas Roosevelt.

nobogey72
11-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Something tells me your wife is probably hot. I think you're just
blowing smoke screens. I say we should have a Sweetwater/Wylie M&G
at the Wylie/Andrews game.:thinking: :D

No Way!!!!! Ya'll will just make fun of my wife. :eek: :eek:
I'm in for the M&G at the Bowl. I'll be getting there around 6:30 and ya'll just let me know when and where and I'll be there wearing something purple. I'll be the one with a nervous twitch going since it will close to kickoff.:twitch: :twitch:

alaskacat
11-28-2007, 08:17 PM

Send her to Mesquite on the CElina side friday night, she will fit right in. The brighter the orange the better

...for that matter any color is OK as long as its some shade of orange:)

Probably be a better game anyway, she can cheer for a winner that way:kiss:

and we can watch you rub her bunions..lol

garciap77
11-28-2007, 08:23 PM
Hey are we playing Sweetwater or Andrews?:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

WylieBulldog92
11-28-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Hey are we playing Sweetwater or Andrews?:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Both?

garciap77
11-28-2007, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
Both?

I heard they got a little scared and are headed east to watch Snyder!lol lol lol I think they are scared of nobey72!:p :p :p