PDA

View Full Version : A challenge to Lostaussie

Gsquared
11-27-2007, 03:37 PM
You show up to Mesquite friday wearing a halter top, daisy dukes, cowboy boots, toy pistols in thier holtsters around your waist, and a big sombrero. If you dont attend in that fashion, and I do, I win 50 bucks. If you do and I dont, you win 50 bucks.

kepdawg
11-27-2007, 03:49 PM
:helpme:

pirate4state
11-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
You show up to Mesquite friday wearing a halter top, daisy dukes, cowboy boots, toy pistols in thier holtsters around your waist, and a big sombrero. If you dont attend in that fashion, and I do, I win 50 bucks. If you do and I dont, you win 50 bucks. Why would he show up dressed like that on Friday??? :confused: Hell, on ANY day! :eek: :D

Old Tiger
11-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Why would he show up dressed like that on Friday??? :confused: Hell, on ANY day! :eek: :D As the great harry caray said "curiosity I guess"

txkmom
11-27-2007, 05:01 PM
I've got it! This way he can dress like he wants to and blame it on a dare!

88bobcats
11-27-2007, 05:05 PM
If the picture of either one or both of them in such attire doesn't make it into the M&G Hall o' Fame then the whole web site should be shut down!

I've got ten bucks to put in the pool to make this happen.......any other takers?

Gsquared
11-27-2007, 05:08 PM
Correction, the challenge is for Saturday , not Friday

pirate4state
11-27-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
If the picture of either one or both of them in such attire doesn't make it into the M&G Hall o' Fame then the whole web site should be shut down!

I've got ten bucks to put in the pool to make this happen.......any other takers?

:(

PLEASE!!! G2 doesn't need any encouragement!

garciap77
11-27-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by 88bobcats

I'm in ! And if they ran the team flags, I'll throw another $100.00!:cool: :cool: :cool:

lostaussie
11-27-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
You show up to Mesquite friday wearing a halter top, daisy dukes, cowboy boots, toy pistols in thier holtsters around your waist, and a big sombrero. If you dont attend in that fashion, and I do, I win 50 bucks. If you do and I dont, you win 50 bucks. come on G..........you know I'm not like you. I thought you were gonna keep that cross dressing fetish of yours to your close personal friends...............now you done went and put it all over the downlow:D