PDA

View Full Version : Mizzou and KU: At-Large BCS

kepdawg
11-26-2007, 09:58 PM
If OU beats Mizzou and you were picking an at-large BCS team...

Mizzou has 2 losses both to OU

Kansas has 1 loss to Mizzou

Would you pick Mizzou or Kansas?

Gobbla2001
11-26-2007, 09:59 PM
out of those two I think you'd have to pick Mizzou... but I think if OU beats Mizzou you gotta give the at-large bid to someone else... I'd give it to Hawaii just to see what they can do...

Rattlesnake_08
11-26-2007, 10:01 PM
I think niether one would get it in that case, but if so, I think you would have to go with Mizzou since their two losses are to a BCS team.

kepdawg
11-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
out of those two I think you'd have to pick Mizzou... but I think if OU beats Mizzou you gotta give the at-large bid to someone else... I'd give it to Hawaii just to see what they can do...

Right now Hawaii is automatic by being undefeated and at 12

kepdawg
11-26-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Rattlesnake_08
I think niether one would get it in that case, but if so, I think you would have to go with Mizzou since their two losses are to a BCS team.

Somebody has to go

Conference limits almost guarantee one of them goes

Gobbla2001
11-26-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Right now Hawaii is automatic by being undefeated and at 12

I heard different but if that's the case then cool...

I think you've gotta go with Mizzou... had they beaten Kansas 5 or so weeks ago and then lost to OU again, I'd maybe say Kansas with 1 loss... but since it was so recent I say you need to give it to Mizzou...

but I wouldn't be shocked if Kansas got in over them in that case...

kepdawg
11-26-2007, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I heard different but if that's the case then cool...

I think you've gotta go with Mizzou... had they beaten Kansas 5 or so weeks ago and then lost to OU again, I'd maybe say Kansas with 1 loss... but since it was so recent I say you need to give it to Mizzou...

but I wouldn't be shocked if Kansas got in over them in that case...

Same way Boise State got in last year