View Full Version : Lets set a goal

Txbroadcaster
11-26-2007, 05:27 PM
To break the amount of users online at once Sat during Gilmer vs Velt

44INAROW
11-26-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
To break the amount of users online at once Sat during Gilmer vs Velt

I'll be in Seguin watching Cuero vs Wimberley BUT I will try to remember to sign on before I leave - will that do? :D

Ranger Mom
11-26-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I'll be in Seguin watching Cuero vs Wimberley BUT I will try to remember to sign on before I leave - will that do? :D

Good idea....I don't know if I will be home either!!!

If I am, I will definitely be listening!!

eagles_victory
11-26-2007, 05:47 PM
i dont like this idea i dont want the record to be watered down by people just leaving the downlow on when they leave. Its not fair to the people who were online the last time we set the record. :D

44INAROW
11-26-2007, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
i dont like this idea i dont want the record to be watered down by people just leaving the downlow on when they leave. Its not fair to the people who were online the last time we set the record. :D

I'll be here in spirit - ;) tell you what - I'll call my mom and have her get on the downlow while she's listening to the game online :)

Emerson1
11-26-2007, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I accounted for about 10 users/guests

KingRob
11-26-2007, 06:55 PM
I'll be listening on Gobblersports.com, and I'll have the 3ADL on too!! Can't wait until Saturday!!

LET'S GO CUERO!!
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: