PDA

View Full Version : Ok....Updates are Happening

bearcat1
06-20-2002, 04:06 PM
Region I page is done, with a regional outlook, darkhorse, and top 10 posted. Each district page is done as well so Follow the links for district predictions and write ups. Region 2 has been done all but the district write-ups which Jacket will be doing later. I think Matthew is working on Region3, and our Region 4 corrospondent should hopefully begin workin on that Region in the coming days...Also a new feature added to the main page...WAKE UP CALLS...click the link from the main page and you will see a description of this feature. Player & coach diaries won't be done this season to make way for this new feature. It should make for some heated exchanges! Thanks to all...enjoy perusing the site and report back with all your comments/concerns/shouts of anger or songs of praise as you see fit. Thanks.
bearcat1

bearcat1
06-20-2002, 08:07 PM
just movin this up.

Originally posted by bearcat1:
Region I page is done, with a regional outlook, darkhorse, and top 10 posted. Each district page is done as well so Follow the links for district predictions and write ups. Region 2 has been done all but the district write-ups which Jacket will be doing later. I think Matthew is working on Region3, and our Region 4 corrospondent should hopefully begin workin on that Region in the coming days...Also a new feature added to the main page...WAKE UP CALLS...click the link from the main page and you will see a description of this feature. Player & coach diaries won't be done this season to make way for this new feature. It should make for some heated exchanges! Thanks to all...enjoy perusing the site and report back with all your comments/concerns/shouts of anger or songs of praise as you see fit. Thanks.
bearcat1