PDA

View Full Version : Newton Field in Graham

Technoredneck
11-25-2007, 11:09 PM
Does anyone have any info on this stadium?

WylieBulldog92
11-25-2007, 11:12 PM
Newton Field (http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=688)

Go to this site if you want info on school stadiums.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-25-2007, 11:13 PM
Man, I really wish we could of got ahold of Shotwell:mad:

Technoredneck
11-25-2007, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
Newton Field (http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=688)

Go to this site if you want info on school stadiums.

I already did. All it tells is that it was built in 1946 and has grass, no capacity.

But thanks anyway.

michaelp23
11-25-2007, 11:17 PM
Nice field for the players. Old, limited facilities for the fans; especially if you're on the visitor side. The visitor's concession is under a little tent on the north side of the stands. And as far as the men's room, hope you don't get stage fright! :rolleyes:

WylieBulldog92
11-25-2007, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Technoredneck
I already did. All it tells is that it was built in 1946 and has grass, no capacity.

But thanks anyway.
Um you did?
It says artificial turf and 3800 capacity.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-25-2007, 11:22 PM
Hey, is snyder the home team this time? Imma be pissed if they ain't.

Technoredneck
11-25-2007, 11:23 PM
Newton Field

Address 1100 Calaveras St - Graham, Texas 76450
Owner Graham ISD County Young
Web Address Playing Surface: Grass
Year Opened 1946 Capacity
Home Teams Graham Steers Track Yes
Coordinates Soccer No
Comments

REALLY?

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-25-2007, 11:25 PM
Newton Field

Coordinates Soccer No
Comments

REALLY?

Hey man, are you going to the game?

WylieBulldog92
11-25-2007, 11:26 PM
Newton Field

Coordinates Soccer No
Comments

REALLY?

weird? mine says when I go,

1100 Calaveras St -- Graham, Texas 76450
Owner: Graham ISD

County: Young Track: Yes
Playing Surface: Artificial Turf Soccer: No
Capacity: 3800 Video: No

Year Opened: 1946
Home Team(s): Graham Steers

Comments:

Matthew328
I think they have field turf now

Technoredneck
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS

I doubt it, don't think this would have been coach's choice of stadiums.

Technoredneck
11-25-2007, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
weird? mine says when I go,

1100 Calaveras St -- Graham, Texas 76450
Owner: Graham ISD

County: Young Track: Yes
Playing Surface: Artificial Turf Soccer: No
Capacity: 3800 Video: No

Year Opened: 1946
Home Team(s): Graham Steers

Comments:

Your link does shopw that, I just went to the http://www.texasbob.com/ (http://www.texasbob.com/football/ntindex1.html)

kinda weird

JR2004
11-25-2007, 11:32 PM
The moment Snyder takes the field they'll be the best team to set foot on it this season.

garciap77
11-25-2007, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
The moment Snyder takes the field they'll be the best team to set foot on it this season.

I do not think so!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Unless you are talking Div II only!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Tromboneking
11-25-2007, 11:46 PM
I live in Graham and work for the school, so I know about the stadium.

The turf is the artifical grass. It was installed this year, so it is brand new. The seating itself is fine. My only problem with it is there are not enough bathrooms, and until reciently, no concessions on the visitors side. There is a concession tent on that side now, so that helps some.

Hope this helps.

Technoredneck
11-25-2007, 11:58 PM
Thanks for the info. You say there is plenty of seating?

michaelp23
11-26-2007, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the info. You say there is plenty of seating?

Not really. Its definetly the smallest stadium we've ever played a playoff game at. I think it scared a lot of fans away thinking there wouldn't be anywhere to sit unless they got there an hour early.

Tromboneking
11-26-2007, 01:06 AM
There is plenty of seats...I have never seen it full...even on homecoming...

GreenMonster
11-26-2007, 01:16 AM
I agree, it looks small in photos but it's not bad. It might get full but not likely. If it does fill up then there will be plenty of standing room available along the fenceline.

firstdown
11-26-2007, 07:27 AM
I doubt it, don't think this would have been coach's choice of stadiums.

Argyle is the Home team

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 09:58 AM
Don't bless our pretty town with your presence if your that angry!!! Your the visitor!!!:cheerl:

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Don't bless our pretty town with your presence if your that angry!!! Your the visitor!!!:cheerl: I went to the Vernon/Graham game and it was alot like a playoff atmoshpere. We didn't get there until Graham had kicked there field goal (maybe with 7:28 in the 1st if my memory doesn't fail me) and we were able to find seats about 3/4 the way up on the 30 and there was three of us.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Don't bless our pretty town with your presence if your that angry!!! Your the visitor!!!:cheerl:

hah, No I really don't care if snyder is home or visitor.

Texasfootball2
11-26-2007, 11:18 AM
How ironic:D Argyle dressing in Grahams dressing room.:thinking:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2

yea thats crazy

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 01:02 PM
What's funny.... I would much rather have them in there than Snyder!:eek:

Texasfootball2
11-26-2007, 01:07 PM

It's not everyday that the team that eliminates you from the playoffs takes up shop the next week in your dressing room. :D

I did't say it was funny, I said ironic.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-26-2007, 01:10 PM

:rolleyes:

michaelp23
11-26-2007, 01:11 PM
It's not everyday that the team that eliminates you from the playoffs takes up shop the next week in your dressing room. :D

Ouch...:eek:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 01:14 PM

true

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 01:51 PM

Like I said, I would rather have them in there than some other teams.....

Daddy D 11
11-26-2007, 01:54 PM

thats comical :doh:

firstdown
11-26-2007, 01:56 PM
Like I said, I would rather have them in there than some other teams.....

Thanks RWB we appreciate the hospitality, and we will "protect your house".

rangerjoe33
11-26-2007, 02:23 PM
I can't believe a 3rd rd 3A playoff game will be played there. It is a nice facility, very nice playing surface, but not nearly big enough. Wichita Falls and Brownwood about an equal distance away from each school as well, I know Wichita Falls has facilities, not sure about Brownwood capacity.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
I can't believe a 3rd rd 3A playoff game will be played there. It is a nice facility, very nice playing surface, but not nearly big enough. Wichita Falls and Brownwood about an equal distance away from each school as well, I know Wichita Falls has facilities, not sure about Brownwood capacity.

Yea, im not really sure for the reasoning that the games getting played there... My guess Argyles coach wanted to play thier but I really dont know

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 02:34 PM
O and Gordon Wood's capacity is 7800

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
Thanks RWB we appreciate the hospitality, and we will "protect your house".
Thanks and we wouldn't expect any different from you guys! Good luck!

Texasfootball2
11-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33

It's not the stadium that will be the problem. The lack of eating places will be a big issue to the fans who will be traveling to the game. Instead of planning your trip around eating and getting to the stadium early, travel plans will have to be made around possibly eating in another town before actually getting to Graham. Parking will be a small problem but not a huge issue. We played our Bidistrict game against Decatur there and they did a nice job putting the game on.

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 03:07 PM
What's funny.... I would much rather have them in there than Snyder!:eek: I guess if Graham had run the ball more against Argyle maybe you wouldn't have to worry about a Snyder presence in your town.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I guess if Graham had run the ball more against Argyle maybe you wouldn't have to worry about a Snyder presence in your town.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 03:23 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: I don't need any help with this.:mad: :mad:

Tromboneking
11-26-2007, 03:39 PM
As I understand it, all the other big town stadiums were booked. Remember, the game was on Saturday night. I know that WF, Abilene, and Stepehnville were all booked by other teams.

As far as eating places, there are several on the main strip in town. We have the normal fast food places: Subway, Micky D's , Taco Casa, Whataburger, DQ, Chicken E and pizza...but there also is:

Vetoni's-Italian (very good)
Mi Famila- Mexican
Golden China-guess...
Cracker Town-Home cooking
Foys-Steaks
Clayton's BBQ-very good
Wildcatter-a little out of the way, but worth the drive.

I hope this helps you guys....

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Tromboneking
As I understand it, all the other big town stadiums were booked. Remember, the game was on Saturday night. I know that WF, Abilene, and Stepehnville were all booked by other teams.

As far as eating places, there are several on the main strip in town. We have the normal fast food places: Subway, Micky D's , Taco Casa, Whataburger, DQ, Chicken E and pizza...but there also is:

Mi Famila- Mexican
Golden China-guess...
Foys-Steaks
Clayton's BBQ-very good

I hope this helps you guys.... Thanks king, now if we can just get out early enough to eat before the game.

RMAC
11-26-2007, 04:04 PM

Mi Famila- Mexican
Golden China-guess...
Foys-Steaks
Clayton's BBQ-very good

Go to the 'Catter. Little pricey, but well worth the money and drive in my opinion. Only 7 miles south of town on Hwy. 16 on the right. Get the chicken fried steak. Didn't get to eat there over the break, so I'll really have to over Christmas.

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 05:23 PM
It's not the stadium that will be the problem. The lack of eating places will be a big issue to the fans who will be traveling to the game. Instead of planning your trip around eating and getting to the stadium early, travel plans will have to be made around possibly eating in another town before actually getting to Graham. Parking will be a small problem but not a huge issue. We played our Bidistrict game against Decatur there and they did a nice job putting the game on.
Guys are headed to the playoffs and Texas 2 is only worried about where everybody is going to eat....... typical!!!:D :D :D

nobogey72
11-26-2007, 05:57 PM
I guess if Graham had run the ball more against Argyle maybe you wouldn't have to worry about a Snyder presence in your town.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hope you don't eat in Graham before the game after that comment. At least not with a Snyder sticker on your car. There might be a little secret sauce in your entree'.:eek: Enjoy your pregame meal and just try not to think about it. :D

Snydertigersrul
11-26-2007, 05:59 PM

Sounds like a case of the sour grapes.
:D

Snydertigersrul
11-26-2007, 06:03 PM

Mi Famila- Mexican
Golden China-guess...
Foys-Steaks
Clayton's BBQ-very good

Someone told me of a place in Graham that makes the world's biggest hamburger, really piles it up. Do you know what place that he was talking about?

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Sounds like a case of the sour grapes.
:D
Nope- just don't want no stinkin' tigers in our locker room.... I prefer stinky Argyle socks, I mean Eagles!!!:p

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 06:21 PM
I don't need any help with this.:mad: :mad:

Oh, I didn't kno I was.
:rolleyes: :cool:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 06:22 PM
Nope- just don't want no stinkin' tigers in our locker room.... I prefer stinky Argyle socks, I mean Eagles!!!:p

hah man I agree I wouldn't wand those tigers in my dressing room either...

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 06:26 PM

Mi Famila- Mexican
Golden China-guess...
Foys-Steaks
Clayton's BBQ-very good

That helps alot cause me or my dad have been to Graham before, well he has drove through going to Jacksboro but thats about it.

VWG
11-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Guys are headed to the playoffs and Texas 2 is only worried about where everybody is going to eat....... typical!!!:D :D :D

I laughed when I saw that post as well... thinking, man this guy must like his pre-game grub! Classic!

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
At least not with a Snyder sticker on your car. Well, I'm sure that will narrow it down for someone.:devil: :devil:

RMAC
11-26-2007, 08:14 PM
Someone told me of a place in Graham that makes the world's biggest hamburger, really piles it up. Do you know what place that he was talking about?

I don't know about the biggest, but I think you're talking about Hole in the Wall. It's pretty good.

RMAC
11-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Oh, and do make sure and go by the world's only 5-way stop. It's just a block south of the stadium.

JR2004
11-26-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I do not think so!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Unless you are talking Div II only!:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'll restate it again...

"The moment Snyder takes the field they'll be the best team to set foot on it this season."

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 08:49 PM
I'll restate it again...

"The moment Snyder takes the field they'll be the best team to set foot on it this season."

I don't know who all has been on that field but maybe so :thinking:

Technoredneck
11-26-2007, 09:31 PM
I'll restate it again...

I know us Snyder posters feel that way but why do you?

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 09:37 PM
I'll restate it again...

"The moment Snyder takes the field they'll be the best team to set foot on it this season." :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
I don't know about the biggest, but I think you're talking about Hole in the Wall. It's pretty good.
They are closed and have been for a while.

Technoredneck
11-26-2007, 10:01 PM
They are closed and have been for a while.

So where do we need to eat, we'll be hungry after that 3 hour drive?

Tiger Baseball
11-26-2007, 10:05 PM
Sounds to me that Graham does not want us in their fine little town. By choice we would not be there. So the best thing I can think of is I will not spend one red cent in this fine little town. Breck is on my way and know they would be glad to except my money. Oh and by the way miss redwhiteblue please grow up. I know that people from Jim Ned are friendlier folks, unlike you. And nobooger72 I guess you work at McD's for that secret sauce. Glad your not lazy and have a job.

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 10:06 PM
Depends on what you are hungry for...
Mexican= Mi Familia
Home Cooking/ Steaks, etc.= Foys, Wildcatter
Italian= Vetonis
Good burgers and fries= Burgers and Billiards
All close to field, other than the Wilcatter- it is about 7 miles south on 16.

Tiger Baseball
11-26-2007, 10:07 PM

Tech I suggest you eat in Breck, friendlier folks there.

lion75
11-26-2007, 10:11 PM
The moment Snyder takes the field they'll be the best team to set foot on it this season. They may not even be the best team to walk off of it on Friday night.

Technoredneck
11-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by lion75
They may not even be the best team to walk off of it on Friday night.

Now I'm confused, Wouldn't that be teh same?

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Tech I suggest you eat in Breck, friendlier folks there.
And I am sure you have frequented this area enough to know?

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 10:15 PM
They may not even be the best team to walk off of it on Friday night.
hummmmmmmmmm.........:thinking: :thinking:

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 10:16 PM
They may not even be the best team to walk off of it on Friday night. I hope your Lions are more concerned about their game than you seem to be.:thinking:

Tiger Baseball
11-26-2007, 10:16 PM
And I am sure you have frequented this area enough to know?

Sure have!!!!!

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 10:17 PM
And I am sure you have frequented this area enough to know? Oil field trash travel far and wide. He's probably frequented the area longer than you have lived there.:hand:

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 10:20 PM
That's fine as long as he has experience and is not one of your Snyder regulars spouting off at the mouth and knowing nothing about the subject!!! If they are stopping in Breck then I recommend Pit Stop BBQ. Their turkey sandwiches are the best!

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 10:24 PM
That's fine as long as he has experience and is not one of your Snyder regulars spouting off at the mouth and knowing nothing about the subject!!! If they are stopping in Breck then I recommend Pit Stop BBQ. Their turkey sandwiches are the best! He's a regular but he doesn't just spout off like some of the Snyder posters do.:thumbsup:

Cameron Crazy
11-26-2007, 10:24 PM
That's fine as long as he has experience and is not one of your Snyder regulars spouting off at the mouth and knowing nothing about the subject!!! If they are stopping in Breck then I recommend Pit Stop BBQ. Their turkey sandwiches are the best! C'mon, you go to a BBQ joint for BBQ not turkey. :)

Tromboneking
11-26-2007, 10:25 PM
I don't think it is the fact we don't want Snyder people in town..I have no problem with you at all...I just don't like the fact that a few of you trash talk so much that it gives others from there a bad rep.

I mean people putting down our coach and his family..talking about being the best team on the field this year...junk like that. I have been to every game on our field and let me tell you...Wylie, Vernon and Graham are all excellent teams that played in Graham.

I do truly want EVERYONE that comes to Graham to love it here as much as I do. I wouldn't live anywhere else, it is just all the trash talk...and it seems to be coming mostly from Snyder folks...

And yes, I know we had KTA...sorry!

The Burger place was Hole in the Wall, but it closed. There is a place called Burgers and Billiards that has good burgers too.

Good luck to everyone coming this way and have a SAFE trip.

lion75
11-26-2007, 10:26 PM
Now I'm confused, Wouldn't that be teh same? No that would be Argyle, if they lost. They would be the best to walk on and the second best to walk off.

Tiger Baseball
11-26-2007, 10:29 PM
That's fine as long as he has experience and is not one of your Snyder regulars spouting off at the mouth and knowing nothing about the subject!!! If they are stopping in Breck then I recommend Pit Stop BBQ. Their turkey sandwiches are the best!

Experience??? Pit Stop was my choice.

So your saying my boy stinks.

Technoredneck
11-26-2007, 10:30 PM
No that would be Argyle, if they lost. They would be the best to walk on and the second best to walk off.

See now, that's not how I see it. If you're the best team to walk on a field, you are going to be the best team to walk off of it. Now you may have thought you were the best to walk on it only to discover during those 48 minutes that we were indeed the second best.

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 10:30 PM
Now I'm confused, Wouldn't that be teh same?
Like I said, GOOBER! It is all in the comprehension.....

Technoredneck
11-26-2007, 10:32 PM
then state it so I can comprehend it! Because there is no validity in the statement so far.

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
C'mon, you go to a BBQ joint for BBQ not turkey. :)
I worked my way through HSU at Joe Allen's and I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, but BBQ in this area.... well.... anyway- I like the turkey at the Pit Stop. So, Crazy- I guess I am a little Crazy like that!!!

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 10:34 PM
Like I said, GOOBER! It is all in the comprehension..... Comprehension, in the Graham/Vernon game the Steers walked on the field as the best team and Vernon walked off the field as the best team. Does that sound right????

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 10:35 PM
Experience??? Pit Stop was my choice.

So your saying my boy stinks.
I'm not sure what this meant, but I meant if you were one of those hs kids that you have on here that just rattles off junk to hype folks up.....

Tiger Baseball
11-26-2007, 10:35 PM
I don't think it is the fact we don't want Snyder people in town..I have no problem with you at all...I just don't like the fact that a few of you trash talk so much that it gives others from there a bad rep.

I mean people putting down our coach and his family..talking about being the best team on the field this year...junk like that. I have been to every game on our field and let me tell you...Wylie, Vernon and Graham are all excellent teams that played in Graham.

I do truly want EVERYONE that comes to Graham to love it here as much as I do. I wouldn't live anywhere else, it is just all the trash talk...and it seems to be coming mostly from Snyder folks...

And yes, I know we had KTA...sorry!

The Burger place was Hole in the Wall, but it closed. There is a place called Burgers and Billiards that has good burgers too.

Good luck to everyone coming this way and have a SAFE trip.

So why not foward your replies to the dipsticks and not the town or the football players. I can assure you that the dipsticks are not players.

Oh don't forget ole cameroncrazy.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-26-2007, 10:38 PM
I have been to every game on our field and let me tell you...Wylie, Vernon and Graham are all excellent teams that played in Graham.

For the record, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a Snyder fan that stated that.:)

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 10:39 PM
Comprehension, in the Graham/Vernon game the Steers walked on the field as the best team and Vernon walked off the field as the best team. Does that sound right????
That is how I comprehended it. How else would you comprehend it when one scores more points than the other?

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 10:41 PM
That is how I comprehended it. How else would you comprehend it when one scores more points than the other? Just making a point, I agree with your comprehension but there were posters from Graham that did not necessarily see it that way.

Technoredneck
11-26-2007, 10:42 PM

I understand your feelings about someone putting down your coach & family, but 1 loudmouth shouldn't determine how you feel about all of the posters from any where.

Hope you make it to the game so you can "objectively" determine if Snyder deserves to be mentioned in the same sentence.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 10:43 PM
Sounds to me that Graham does not want us in their fine little town. By choice we would not be there. So the best thing I can think of is I will not spend one red cent in this fine little town. Breck is on my way and know they would be glad to except my money. Oh and by the way miss redwhiteblue please grow up. I know that people from Jim Ned are friendlier folks, unlike you. And nobooger72 I guess you work at McD's for that secret sauce. Glad your not lazy and have a job.

:D :D

Breck looks to have a better selection anyway:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 10:43 PM
I think now I see how you guys go on and on with Sweetwater for so long and I am not up for it. We sufferered a big loss on Saturday and I am still grieving..... I am glad you guys are coming to town this weekend and I wish you a safe trip and may all your boys stay healthy. If I can help with directions, restaurants or anything else, just let me know.
Good luck to both teams!!!!

Stownhorse
11-26-2007, 10:45 PM
"Newton Field in Graham" will be the burial ground of Snyder.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 10:46 PM
I hope your Lions are more concerned about their game than you seem to be.:thinking:

I'm sure seminole will come to play...we may be playing seminole next week, if we win that is...

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 10:47 PM
:D :D

Breck looks to have a better selection anyway:D
Wow....... just, wow......

Technoredneck
11-26-2007, 10:47 PM
not worried about next week, yet

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 10:48 PM
I think now I see how you guys go on and on with Sweetwater for so long and I am not up for it. We sufferered a big loss on Saturday and I am still grieving..... I am glad you guys are coming to town this weekend and I wish you a safe trip and may all your boys stay healthy. If I can help with directions, restaurants or anything else, just let me know.
Good luck to both teams!!!!

thanks buddy, Ill get ahold of you if I need help finding anything

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
"Newton Field in Graham" will be the burial ground of Snyder. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Tiger Baseball
11-26-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm not sure what this meant, but I meant if you were one of those hs kids that you have on here that just rattles off junk to hype folks up.....

There is only one of those "325" and he is not a player.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 10:51 PM

man calm down, im sure know one means to hurt your or anyone elses feelings on here

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 10:52 PM
thanks buddy, Ill get ahold of you if I need help finding anything That would be maam, not buddy. That's twice you have referred to RWB as he or buddy.:doh:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
"Newton Field in Graham" will be the burial ground of Snyder.

It may very well be. I sure hope not but you know:eek:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 10:54 PM
There is only one of those "325" and he is not a player.

Man, I dont even try to make people mad...I mean dang I dont even talk trash. :mad: :mad:

If I talk trash I would like you folks who think I do to show me some evidence!

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 10:54 PM
That would be maam, not buddy. That's twice you have referred to RWB as he or buddy.:doh:

ok, maam! I br more specific next time!

Tiger Baseball
11-26-2007, 11:02 PM
Man, I dont even try to make people mad...I mean dang I dont even talk trash. :mad: :mad:

Were you not part of 2010. And don't lie.

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 11:02 PM
I was using my last statement in general. That Snyder has a great deal of younger posters that get on here and use statements to hype people up for no reason. But now I see why.... thanks for personally attacking me and firing off at me, just because I was trying to clarify my statements.
I am grown and maybe that's why I am taking my toys and going to the house- you guys play too rough.
I meant what I said earlier. I do hope everyone has a safe trip. And I hope the game turns out to be a good, fun one. If for no one's sake but Argyle's- they deserve it.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 11:07 PM
Were you not part of 2010. And don't lie.

No I sure wasn't part of that dumb@ss!

Tiger Baseball
11-26-2007, 11:16 PM
I was using my last statement in general. That Snyder has a great deal of younger posters that get on here and use statements to hype people up for no reason. But now I see why.... thanks for personally attacking me and firing off at me, just because I was trying to clarify my statements.
I am grown and maybe that's why I am taking my toys and going to the house- you guys play too rough.
I meant what I said earlier. I do hope everyone has a safe trip. And I hope the game turns out to be a good, fun one. If for no one's sake but Argyle's- they deserve it.

No personal attacks here. I was just stating what you and booger72 thought of Snyder and said what I thought of Graham with your statements.

Tiger Baseball
11-26-2007, 11:19 PM

It didn't take you vary long.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 11:22 PM
It didn't take you vary long.

Man whatever you think is fine with me, what you believe is whatever.:rolleyes:

Tromboneking
11-26-2007, 11:30 PM
I apologize...I didn't mean to imply anything about the people or the town of Snyder. I know several people from there and they are GREAT folks. I commend you all for supporting your team and town. I really do wish you all luck.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 11:34 PM
I apologize...I didn't mean to imply anything about the people or the town of Snyder. I know several people from there and they are GREAT folks. I commend you all for supporting your team and town. I really do wish you all luck.

Will you be at the game? Ill be there, and i'm meeting stownhorse and sweetwater07 up thair.

Snydertigersrul
11-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Maybe they need to give the students more homework to occupy their time during the week.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 11:39 PM
Maybe they need to give the students more homework to occupy their time during the week.

And whom are you reffering to?:devil: :mad:

Tromboneking
11-27-2007, 12:02 AM
I will be there for sure...wouldn't miss it for the world...

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-27-2007, 12:05 AM
I will be there for sure...wouldn't miss it for the world...

Cool, stownhorse is forming a meet&greet...I think he's ganna post sumthin on Wednesday:thinking: ....