PDA

View Full Version : Roscoe Plowboys

Stownhorse
11-25-2007, 05:10 PM
Where? When? and What time do they play?

injuredinmelee
11-25-2007, 05:52 PM
i thought someone said they had Munday. Ought to be a great game. Roscoe by 10.

JR2004
11-25-2007, 06:00 PM
I know a guy that played for the Plowboys many, many years ago. He said he went out there for a class reunion a few weeks ago and he told me they aren't your typical Class A football team. Said they've got an abundance of size on the lines and pretty good depth.

injuredinmelee
11-25-2007, 06:55 PM
it is ridiculous the size they have over there. In 2001 they used Wylies indoor field to practice and their line was bigger than ours.

sweetwater07
11-25-2007, 07:07 PM
they rack up numbers against sorry west texas 1A teams, i say Munday knocks them or Goldthwaite if they play them.....

BILLYFRED0000
11-25-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
they rack up numbers against sorry west texas 1A teams, i say Munday knocks them or Goldthwaite if they play them.....

That is about the size of 1a West Texas ball. Not that great. However, Roscoe could be the real deal this year.

Matthew328
11-25-2007, 07:56 PM
I'd love to see Roscoe play Alto...too bad it won't happen

bigron15
11-26-2007, 12:56 AM
i say roscoe gets throttled in this game. always happens. their record looks good but they always get beat bad in the second or third round

GreenMonster
11-26-2007, 01:25 AM
Munday is by far the best team that I have seen all season either on tape or in live action. They aren't real impressive on film then they just kill you. They are big and physical and have weapons everywhere. The defense is opportunistic and have scored more points than many offenses did this year. O-line is smallish but they block the crap out of the GT. The backs they have only need a crease and that is what the o-line gives them and then goes to the next level. I'm picking the Moguls by 21+ in this one. I feel they will be playing for all the marbles a week before Christmas. Just my $0.02.

bigron15
11-26-2007, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Munday is by far the best team that I have seen all season either on tape or in live action. They aren't real impressive on film then they just kill you. They are big and physical and have weapons everywhere. The defense is opportunistic and have scored more points than many offenses did this year. O-line is smallish but they block the crap out of the GT. The backs they have only need a crease and that is what the o-line gives them and then goes to the next level. I'm picking the Moguls by 21+ in this one. I feel they will be playing for all the marbles a week before Christmas. Just my $0.02.

well said. i agree with you. :clap: :clap:

GreenMonster
11-26-2007, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by bigron15
well said. i agree with you. :clap: :clap: I got 70 points worth in week 3. They were a hell of a lot better in person. Anason Jones is a beast and if they catch you spying him they will run GT Keep with the Urbanczyc kid. If they feel the need to pass then they have a wide-out named Dockins that is amazing. The D-line is tough. The Hernandez kid #68 is a beast. Anason Jones is the other DT. There was only 1 team that was able to stay on the feild with them all season and that was Seymour. 20 miles apart and huge rivals. Throw out the record books when these 2 meet because it doesn't matter. Seymour just happens to be pretty tough in their own right this year and have been picked by several to be in the big school title game. In the end Munday had too much fire power for the Panthers. In my opinion Munday came in flat and let Seymour jump out to a quick lead and had to wake up before they could come back. Play that game 9 more times and Munday wins all 9 by 20+.

Old Tiger
11-26-2007, 08:32 AM
alto is GOOD.

Stownhorse
11-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Here is a "Did you know?".

Roscoes last playoff game marked their 500th all-time win.

Originally posted by injuredinmelee
it is ridiculous the size they have over there. In 2001 they used Wylies indoor field to practice and their line was bigger than ours.

Only 8 long miles seperates them from Sweetwater and we have runts on our O and D lines. I need to ask what the eat at their meals.