PDA

View Full Version : Congrats, Argyle!

RedWhiteBlue
11-25-2007, 05:07 AM
Great game tonight and good luck to a group of very talented young men!

3afan
11-25-2007, 06:58 AM
way to go Argyle!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-25-2007, 11:12 AM
Wow! must have been a great game! All I've been hearin about is Graham. I didn't see this coming. Good job Argyle, we should definately have our hands full next week.

Snydertigersrul
11-25-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Wow! must have been a great game! All I've been hearin about is Graham. I didn't see this coming. Good job Argyle, we should definately have our hands full next week.

by looking at the stats and reading the story in the Wichita Falls paper, Argyle didn't have too many problems with Graham. The weather was the same for both teams. The bottom line is when a team depends more on the pass than the run, they will run into trouble during the playoffs.

VWG
11-25-2007, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
by looking at the stats and reading the story in the Wichita Falls paper, Argyle didn't have too many problems with Graham. The weather was the same for both teams. The bottom line is when a team depends more on the pass than the run, they will run into trouble during the playoffs.

You're correct. It's the playoffs. You have to step up your game a notch. Argyle did, and Graham didn't.

Dominicfrank
11-25-2007, 12:54 PM
Graham is a good balanced team but the QB is a soph and you can tell in how he plays and some of the throws he makes. This kid would be not starting on anybody else's team but his dad is the coach and his brother is Colt at Texas. I know there have to be better options at QB at Graham, he should have sat or played WR these first two years and then when he has matured a little let him be the QB his Junior and Senior. I do think he can be a good QB.

BILLYFRED0000
11-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
Graham is a good balanced team but the QB is a soph and you can tell in how he plays and some of the throws he makes. This kid would be not starting on anybody else's team but his dad is the coach and his brother is Colt at Texas. I know there have to be better options at QB at Graham, he should have sat or played WR these first two years and then when he has matured a little let him be the QB his Junior and Senior. I do think he can be a good QB.

I would agree with that one. Colt was not ready to play this year. Still got to give Argyle credit. They scored on a pretty good defense.

3afan
11-25-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
... Colt was not ready to play this year. ...

:confused:

BILLYFRED0000
11-25-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
:confused:

Wrong Mccoy...... Sorry..... I just run them all together.....:doh:

nobogey72
11-25-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank

To: Red White & Blue----

Just let it go. Take some deep breaths, relax, and let it go. You can do it.:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

RedWhiteBlue
11-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
To: Red White & Blue----

Just let it go. Take some deep breaths, relax, and let it go. You can do it.:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Thanks, I needed that. But you know what- I was laughing anyway- what a joke!!!! It is amazing what people 'know' about other teams, huh?
Thanks, man!!! :inlove: