PDA

View Full Version : And then there were four...

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2007, 11:22 PM
Undefeated (http://www.3adownlow.com/undefeated.php)

AP Panther Fan
11-24-2007, 11:29 PM
Nice link....if you wouldn't have posted it, I wouldn't have seen it. I am a creature of habit and just go straight to the board.

Thanks LHPM (and congratulations, too)!:)

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2007, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Nice link....if you wouldn't have posted it, I wouldn't have seen it. I am a creature of habit and just go straight to the board.

Thanks LHPM (and congratulations, too)!:)
Thanks for the congrats! :)

I just like to throw out a little reminder every now and again for the info we have available. :)

WOS87
11-25-2007, 12:01 AM
and then there were 7 if you are talking about undefeated against 3A competition.....

I don't see how you can leave Dallas Roosevelt out when their only loss was to 5A playoff team Dallas Molina

Pleasanton's 2 losses were both to 4A schools

...and of course WO-S' 1 loss was to a 4A school

88bobcats
11-25-2007, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by WOS87
and then there were 7 if you are talking about undefeated against 3A competition.....

I don't see how you can leave Dallas Roosevelt out when their only loss was to 5A playoff team Dallas Molina

Pleasanton's 2 losses were both to 4A schools

...and of course WO-S' 1 loss was to a 4A school

Next week there will be, at best, only three undefeated teams. I think it's highly likely that there will only be two. After this past week's games, I think the Mustangs can take down the WLV Pirates, and the 'Velt has a great chance to handle Gilmer. That contradicts my state champs picks; but I learn more about the teams each week.....

WOS87
11-25-2007, 12:30 AM
Dallas ISD is rockin' this year!

Carter and Skyline still alive in 5A

South Oak Cliff knocked off Ennis to stay alive in 4A

and of course Roosevelt is still rollin' in 3A