PDA

View Full Version : Anyone sat by incredibly annoying people this year?

Emerson1
11-24-2007, 11:07 PM
We were sitting infront of the most annoying family ever on Friday. They had some kid he looked about 13-14, had no idea what was going on and kept asking questions. The mom everytime there was a big hit would get mad when people cheered. Cove was up 55-7 and with a few minutes left started doing a "Whos House?.... Dawgs House" chant like they have every game I have ever been to of theirs. She got got mad at that to.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-24-2007, 11:12 PM
DU_Stud04 and mwynn05 said they sat by a really annoying guy who had a high-pitched voice at the Caldwell-Giddings game.

Txbroadcaster
11-24-2007, 11:12 PM
yea i am sitting by the most annoying guy in the world at this moment

charlesrixey
11-24-2007, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
yea i am sitting by the most annoying guy in the world at this moment

lol!

how's the game going?

DU_stud04
11-24-2007, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
DU_Stud04 and mwynn05 said they sat by a really annoying guy who had a high-pitched voice at the Caldwell-Giddings game. i was convinced he was gay.... quite annoying indeed.

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2007, 11:17 PM
Yes, a few weeks ago there was a girl behind me a couple of rows that wanted to run her mouth. :doh: :doh: "THEY'RE PLAYING LIKE A BUNCH OF GIRLS!!!!!!!!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I really, really, really wanted to see her get out there. :devil: :devil:

Ranger Mom
11-24-2007, 11:18 PM
At the Snyder/Greenwood game, a dad and his son sat behind us. You could tell the boy, who was probably 7 or 8 attended quite a few games with his "verbal" daddy.

He criticized every single play (the kid more than the dad) and the dad kept talking crap about our QB....I finally turned around and said, you do realize that this lady I am sitting by is the QB's mom..don't you??

They shut up!!

I asked her how she could stand it....because you could hear comments from more than just them. She said she could stand it because she knew HE couldn't hear them!!

I have to give her credit, I couldn't just sit there and listen to it and not say something!!

mwynn05
11-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i was convinced he was gay.... quite annoying indeed. yeah i agree

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-24-2007, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i was convinced he was gay.... quite annoying indeed.

Convinced he was, or still believe that he is?

DU_stud04
11-24-2007, 11:28 PM
Convinced he was, or still believe that he is? haha who cares anymore, i hope i never run into that guy again

injuredinmelee
11-24-2007, 11:31 PM
at Gwood vs Lamesa

eagles_victory
11-24-2007, 11:37 PM
DU_Stud04 and mwynn05 said they sat by a really annoying guy who had a high-pitched voice at the Caldwell-Giddings game. LMAO Gary

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
LMAO Gary
YEAH!!!!!! :D ;)

Ranger Mom
11-24-2007, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
at Gwood vs Lamesa

HEY!!!! You sat by me!!!:mad: :mad:

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2007, 11:46 PM
I'm sure "some" that sit by me think I'm annoying. :eek: :eek: :eek: I know that I've "run" a few off. :D

Emerson1
11-24-2007, 11:49 PM
Convinced he was, or still believe that he is?
I heard a move was attempted.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-24-2007, 11:49 PM
nm

Snyder_TigerFan
11-24-2007, 11:50 PM
Sorry, I screwed up. :D

LH OffseasonVet
11-24-2007, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Yes, a few weeks ago there was a girl behind me a couple of rows that wanted to run her mouth. :doh: :doh: "THEY'RE PLAYING LIKE A BUNCH OF GIRLS!!!!!!!!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I really, really, really wanted to see her get out there. :devil: :devil:

That's nearly as bad as this lady with a cowbell that sat near me last night.;)

Emerson1
11-24-2007, 11:54 PM
Oh, and they had bells to. They were to lazy to raise them up and ring them, so they kept them knee level(our head level being below them) and rang them.:mad: :mad:

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by LH OffseasonVet
That's nearly as bad as this lady with a cowbell that sat near me last night.;)
LOL! :clap: :clap: :D

King_LeYoeNidas
11-25-2007, 12:30 AM
every time I go to a Cameron game I always manage to find the most ghetto people/"fans" imaginable. It makes me weep for the towns future.

rockdale80
11-25-2007, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
every time I go to a Cameron game I always manage to find the most ghetto people/"fans" imaginable. It makes me weep for the towns future.

What do you expect to find in Cameron? ;)

Tres Lobos
11-25-2007, 02:20 AM
What gets me is the people that blame the coachs for the QB throwin a pick or somebody fumbling the ball.

pirate4state
11-25-2007, 02:49 AM
DU_Stud04 and mwynn05 said they sat by a really annoying guy who had a high-pitched voice at the Caldwell-Giddings game.

I don't know if he was or not, but it sure was funny listening to Go Blue, du_stud, mwynn & kep mock him! :D

Did I mention I really like his belt? ;) :p :p :p

nobogey72
11-25-2007, 12:16 PM
my wife!!!! :helpme: :helpme:

gtown
11-25-2007, 12:39 PM
At the Gonzales/Hidalgo game we sat behind a Hidalgo fan and his kid that decided to sit on the wrong side. They cheered and yelled loudly when their team did something well. He is so lucky he didn't get hot chocolate thrown on him. We won so :tongue:

Gobbla2001
11-25-2007, 12:45 PM
when I sat on the Liberty Hill side the second half of the Cuero/LH game I was surrounded by annoying people... but maybe that is because they were winning? :confused:

LHMom
11-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Yep - Our section has run off a few with our bells and standing up. You can always count on that to happen at the the homecoming games. There's always some young couple that comes to show off their little kids and you can see the mommy whining to her husband that the cowbells are too loud and the people won't sit down so she can see. They are always gone by half-time. Cracks me up.

Of course - roll the clock forward 10 years and that mom just may transform in to a true football mom and see things from the other side!

Txbroadcaster
11-25-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by gtown
At the Gonzales/Hidalgo game we sat behind a Hidalgo fan and his kid that decided to sit on the wrong side. They cheered and yelled loudly when their team did something well. He is so lucky he didn't get hot chocolate thrown on him. We won so :tongue:

IMO that fan earns respect for still cheering his team in a hostile enviroment

LH Panther Mom
11-25-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
when I sat on the Liberty Hill side the second half of the Cuero/LH game I was surrounded by annoying people...
I know those people. :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Tiger Baseball
11-25-2007, 04:08 PM
What the ones that don't get off their behinds and hollower for their team. Sometimes I wonder if I'm setting in a morg or a Friday night gossip roundup. Then they all look at ya when you stand and cheer wondering with a dumb look on their face what the heck is he hollowering about. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Matthew328
11-25-2007, 04:25 PM
I sat next to this one annoying dude in the pressbox at the Mabank-Athens game who not only decided to cheer for Mabnk during the game but also to give us play by play.....me and the guy from the Tyler paper were pretty beaten down by him...

Ranger Mom
11-25-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
What the ones that don't get off their behinds and hollower for their team. Sometimes I wonder if I'm setting in a morg or a Friday night gossip roundup. Then they all look at ya when you stand and cheer wondering with a dumb look on their face what the heck is he hollowering about. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WOW!! That is the majority of Greenwood fans in a nutshell!!!

BobcatBenny
11-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Well, it is quite simple.

You either sat next to the annoying fan . . . . . or you are that annoying fan! :eek:

And unfortunately for my neighbors at games, I am never annoyed. Go figure? :D