PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Tigers vs. Argyle Eagles

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-24-2007, 10:41 PM
Who will win?

wildstangs
11-24-2007, 10:48 PM
Nothing against the Tigers, but I think Argyle takes this one. They have shut down two pretty good teams in the playoffs. Don't think Snyder has seen a team that is quite as athletic as Argyle.

Wonder where it will be. Not much inbetween Snyder and the DFW area.

charlesrixey
11-24-2007, 10:48 PM
already 4-1 for argyle?

Snydertigersrul
11-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
already 4-1 for argyle?

I guess the Sweetwater and Graham posters beat everyone to the poll.

GWOOD
11-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
already 4-1 for argyle?

LOL. I told Snyder325 yesterday that if he put up a poll, the Graham/Argyle winner would have at least 10 more votes. I think I underestimated.

STANG RED
11-24-2007, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Nothing against the Tigers, but I think Argyle takes this one. They have shut down two pretty good teams in the playoffs. Don't think Snyder has seen a team that is quite as athletic as Argyle.

Wonder where it will be. Not much inbetween Snyder and the DFW area.

Stephenville or Aledo would be good places for this game.

charlesrixey
11-24-2007, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Stephenville or Aledo would be good places for this game.

i think it's possible abilene could be looked at

celina played stanton there and it's pretty close to in between

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-24-2007, 10:54 PM
The game will be friday at in Abilene at Shotwell Stadium...

charlesrixey
11-24-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
The game will be friday at in Abilene at Shotwell Stadium...

man im good

DU_stud04
11-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Stephenville or Aledo would be good places for this game. half way could probly be brownwood...i think it would be around 160 both ways.

or breckenridge....

Technoredneck
11-24-2007, 11:07 PM
I think the Tigers have too much offense for the Eagles, I think it will be 42-21 Tigers.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Technoredneck
I think the Tigers have too much offense for the Eagles, I think it will be 42-21 Tigers.

Absolutly, I know the tigers O is to much for Argyle.... and I know that Snyder will be the estimated underdog in this game by some folks, but we will come out in the victory.

kepdawg
11-24-2007, 11:20 PM
Absolutly, I know the tigers O is to much for Argyle.... and I know that Snyder will be the estimated underdog in this game by some folks, but we will come out in the victory.

You know it's not like Snyder scores that much more than Argyle!

Ranger Mom
11-24-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
LOL. I told Snyder325 yesterday that if he put up a poll, the Graham/Argyle winner would have at least 10 more votes. I think I underestimated.

I really have no clue about Argyle besides what I have read on here. Since I have seen Snyder play 3 games and they are in my District (for those who shall remain nameless...I do show support for MY district) I picked Snyder!!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-24-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

Right. According to my calculations, Snyder averages 42 per game and Argyle averages 38.

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2007, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Right. According to my calculations, Snyder averages 42 per game and Argyle averages 38.
What does each defense give up? If it's as close as the O, it sounds like it will be a good hard-fought game.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-24-2007, 11:39 PM
Of corse I voted for Snyder here, but I gotta admit I don't know a thing about Argyle except the past two weeks. Rekon I better research.

BILLYFRED0000
11-24-2007, 11:40 PM

Well I think the Eagles have too much offense for the tigers. 42-21. Just kidding. I don't really know here. I think it is a pickem. Both teams are similar. Argyle plays a little better D and Snyder a little better O but it is nearly a wash. This game will be a good one. I favor Argyle because they have been in tough games with this staff a lot over the last 4 years. Good coaching staff.

Technoredneck
11-24-2007, 11:40 PM
Snyder has given up 252 points
Argyle as given up 230.

Technoredneck
11-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Well I think the Eagles have too much offense for the tigers. 42-21.
And no-one can tell you that you can't think like that:)

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2007, 11:44 PM

Snyder has given up 252 points
Argyle as given up 230.
So.....(not that it means a hill of beans :D )

Snyder 42, opponents 21
Argyle 38, opponents 19

:thinking: :thinking:

Technoredneck
11-24-2007, 11:46 PM
Argyle has scored 474 while Snyder has scored 501

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2007, 11:48 PM
Argyle has scored 474 while Snyder has scored 501
So 39.5 for Argyle? Looks like the teams are pretty even....at least on paper.

kepdawg
11-24-2007, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Those are the numbers I had.

501/252
474/230

BILLYFRED0000
11-24-2007, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

They appear to be. It comes down to style of play. Argyle has stepped up the D on the run. Clyde scored 0. Graham scored 8. Argyle scored 17 and 21. That makes the playoffs 38-8. They must have found some defense. And both Clyde and GRaham have good defenses so Argyle looked good against very tough opponents.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-24-2007, 11:52 PM
Date Time Opponent Result Stories
8/31/07 TBA @Iowa Park (TX) W 38-13
9/7/07 TBA Joshua (TX) W 45-28
9/14/07 TBA @Wakeland (Frisco, TX) L 26-43
9/21/07 TBA Whitewright (TX) W 63-7
9/28/07 TBA @Boyd (TX) W 56-38
10/12/07 TBA Bowie (TX) ** W 49-21
10/19/07 TBA @Gainesville (TX) ** W 61-7
10/26/07 TBA Bridgeport (TX) ** L 10-24
11/2/07 TBA @Decatur (TX) ** W 47-35
11/9/07 TBA Sanger (TX) ** W 41-6
11/16/07 TBA vs Clyde (TX) (Aledo)**** W 17-0
11/24/07 7:30 PM vs Graham (TX) (Stephenville)**** W 21-8

BILLYFRED0000
11-24-2007, 11:57 PM
One thing is sure. Argyle has had the tougher playoff schedule. Both Monahans
and Brownfield fall out of the top 50 in Masseys while Clyde is 20 and Graham is 08.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-25-2007, 12:01 AM
One thing is sure. Argyle has had the tougher playoff schedule. Both Monahans
and Brownfield fall out of the top 50 in Masseys while Clyde is 20 and Graham is 08.

True, but Snyder didn't pick their playoff opponents. Snyder blew both of those teams out (which they should have) and Argyle won 17-0 and 21-8. Both relatively low scoring games. This one is shaping up to be a GOOD ONE!!!

garciap77
11-25-2007, 12:03 AM
Have to go with Snyder!

BILLYFRED0000
11-25-2007, 12:14 AM
True, but Snyder didn't pick their playoff opponents. Snyder blew both of those teams out (which they should have) and Argyle won 17-0 and 21-8. Both relatively low scoring games. This one is shaping up to be a GOOD ONE!!!

I agree. This one will come down to the kids and their discipline to prepare. I know in the past that Celina has had teams that depend on their superior play too much and lose because they don't do their homework. I think that could be the difference here. The teams appear to be that even. I pull for Argyle because they were in our district and we scrimmaged them the last two years. Good program and kids. I think we will have two very class acts going at it and I wish neither would have to lose.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-25-2007, 12:53 AM
I agree. This one will come down to the kids and their discipline to prepare. I know in the past that Celina has had teams that depend on their superior play too much and lose because they don't do their homework. I think that could be the difference here. The teams appear to be that even. I pull for Argyle because they were in our district and we scrimmaged them the last two years. Good program and kids. I think we will have two very class acts going at it and I wish neither would have to lose.

Whom ever comes to play, and I promise the tigers will come at full force...

Snyder 40+

Argyle 21

DUKE22
11-25-2007, 12:56 AM
The game will be friday at in Abilene at Shotwell Stadium... The game is not friday at Shotwell, date and time are being decided right now, but it is not friday at shotwell. Estacado is playing there friday night.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-25-2007, 12:58 AM

Not me!! I hope Argyle loses for sure!

But i understand it kinda suks either way.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-25-2007, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by DUKE22
The game is not friday at Shotwell, date and time are being decided right now, but it is not friday at shotwell. Estacado is playing there friday night.

:mad: They're just going to get their booties handed to them.

DOS EQUIS
11-25-2007, 02:16 AM
I say Snyder has it by two td's. Should be a good game. Haven't heard too much about Argyle. I heard the Snyder game on the way to the Sweetwater/Vernon game. Snyder sounds like they have a very good offense. Hopefully I'll be able to go to the game.

its_n_D_water
11-25-2007, 03:12 AM
Well If Argyle has any kind of run defense ....I saY Argyle ..buT if if they cannot stop the run...Snyder takes this one..

RedWhiteBlue
11-25-2007, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Have you seen Artyle play- just curious?????:D

Stownhorse
11-25-2007, 04:25 AM
Whom ever comes to play, and I promise the tigers will come at full force...

Snyder 40+

Argyle 21

Your trippin.

49-35 Argyle.

And to all those number crunchers, those dont mean squat, its the playoffs not cake walk pre-district or district.

I'll defanately make this game.

75009Football
11-25-2007, 04:23 PM
It will either be a real low scoring game with the defenses taking over the game or both the offenses will gel early and it will be a high scoring affair.

Or one team could have both it O and D work wonders and just dominate the game. Or I guess that could happen to the other team also.

Or it could be a sinker. I'm betting not though. Have it Saturday near DFW and I'll be there.

RedWhiteBlue
11-25-2007, 05:24 PM
Argyle, because they are home team and because I have seen them play- haven't seen Snyder and I think Snyder will have trouble with that QB.

Tiger Baseball
11-25-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Argyle, because they are home team and because I have seen them play- haven't seen Snyder and I think Snyder will have trouble with that QB.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

alaskacat
11-25-2007, 07:07 PM
This is a no brainer

Argyle 42
Snyder 0

slpybear the bullfan
11-25-2007, 08:04 PM
JJ Harp and the Argyle FG Kicker will be the difference in the game.

Argyle by 10...

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Have you seen Artyle play- just curious?????:D

Alot of my falmily has seen them play, and they tell me that all Argyle has is a good QB...But Snyder will beat them because their defense is not near comparable to Snyders offense... but we will see friday, in Graham:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-25-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by alaskacat
This is a no brainer

Argyle 42
Snyder 0

AHAHAHAHA, no....thats wont happen

Mustangpride09
11-25-2007, 08:21 PM
Argyle by 21.

BILLYFRED0000
11-25-2007, 08:31 PM
I will tell you what really cooks the books here. Clyde and Graham are both running teams and Argyle's defense held them to 8 points total. One shutout and one td.
If Argyle has a pretty good run D. I watched a quarter of the Wakeland game and Wakeland was throwing well and Argyle got caught between. That was early in the season tho. And Wakeland was and is the better team still even with the loss to RC in the first round. Wakeland had a good d and kept Argyle from getting out of hand. Still that was 3rd game of the season. Argyle has improved. Snyder needs to know that these boys have been in some tough districts over the last 4 years. 8-3a and 13 2a in 04 and 05. This staff knows how to play tough teams and prepare. They played us in district two years and were good hard hitting teams.

mrescape43
11-25-2007, 08:42 PM
I will tell you what really cooks the books here. Clyde and Graham are both running teams and Argyle's defense held them to 8 points total. One shutout and one td.
If Argyle has a pretty good run D. I watched a quarter of the Wakeland game and Wakeland was throwing well and Argyle got caught between. That was early in the season tho. And Wakeland was and is the better team still even with the loss to RC in the first round. Wakeland had a good d and kept Argyle from getting out of hand. Still that was 3rd game of the season. Argyle has improved. Snyder needs to know that these boys have been in some tough districts over the last 4 years. 8-3a and 13 2a in 04 and 05. This staff knows how to play tough teams and prepare. They played us in district two years and were good hard hitting teams.

Can't say much for Clyde's running game. They defeated Swater Mustangs 15-8 with scoring drives totaling maybe 10 yards due to turnovers and Graham is a spread passing team. Snyder will win by 7-10.

Black & Gold
11-25-2007, 08:53 PM
Snyder needs to know that these boys have been in some tough districts over the last 4 years. 8-3a and 13 2a in 04 and 05. This staff knows how to play tough teams and prepare.

Look at the district Snyder was in during the '04 season and tell me that wasn't a tough district. Obviously the current district is nothing like that, but that isn't anything Snyder can help.

I think Argyle is going to be a tough game. They have a lot of team speed. I think Snyder has more size. It will be a passing team vs. a running team. East meets West. I am looking forward to it. It will be a good game.

VWG
11-25-2007, 09:04 PM

Graham.... a running team? They did have a RB (Holub) who got like 1,300 yards this year, but their QB had like 1,700 passing.
Also, from what I have heard Graham ran it with success against Argyle. Their RB, again according to what game stats you look at, avg'd. like 5-6 yards a carry against Argyle.
Now, running with success doesn't mean a ton when they lost, but it appears from the stats and game stories they did have a good running attack. Being 1-12 with -1 passing yards and two INT's is what hurts. Giving Argyle the ball on a fumbled punt on the 15 yard line can hurt too.
With that being said... Snyder has a great combo in their QB and RB. They should be able to move the ball against Argyle.

Technoredneck
11-25-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Graham.... a running team? They did have a RB (Holub) who got like 1,300 yards this year, but their QB had like 1,700 passing.
Also, from what I have heard Graham ran it with success against Argyle. Their RB, again according to what game stats you look at, avg'd. like 5-6 yards a carry against Argyle.
Now, running with success doesn't mean a ton when they lost, but it appears from the stats and game stories they did have a good running attack. Being 1-12 with -1 passing yards and two INT's is what hurts. Giving Argyle the ball on a fumbled punt on the 15 yard line can hurt too.
With that being said... Snyder has a great combo in their QB and RB. They should be able to move the ball against Argyle.

Their blocking back is no slouch either, he had 2 60+ TD runs against Monahans

Snyder_TigerFan
11-25-2007, 09:17 PM
If Snyder comes out with the intensity that they've been playing with the last 4-5 games, they are going to be tough to stop. Snyder played several spread offenses and I hope it has prepared them. Their defense has gotten better through out the season - started out a little lacking, but has really come on. I think they will be able put some pressure on the QB like they did against Andrew's spread (who has a pretty good QB as well). The secondary has speed and have improved ten-fold. You can expect to see Day (an excellent defender) pulling double duty often at QB and LB.

RMAC
11-25-2007, 09:22 PM
From what I saw last night, Argyle is a pretty good team. One thing they that could hurt them is telegraphing the screen pass like its going out of style. I don't know how many times they'd clear out a flat and just toss it to the RB. That, or he'd go right over the middle and break for 20 yards. Last night was my first game this season and it SUCKED. Worst weather I've ever watched a game in for sure. Can't say who wins, I've only seen Argyle play. I will say however, that if Snyder's D can stop those 10-15 yard screen passes, they'll be in pretty good shape to win the ballgame.

TigerPride
11-25-2007, 09:27 PM
the eagles throw the ball 75% of the time. the TIGERS secondary shouldn't be taken lightly. over the last 4 games they have 6 int. 2 for td. i earlier predicted TIGERS 42 eagles 32. i think it will be more like TIGERS 42 eagles 16, after reading some info on the eagles..

alaskacat
11-25-2007, 09:32 PM
AHAHAHAHA, no....thats wont happen
Just hide and watch///and I will lend you a shoulder to cry on when its over

alaskacat
11-25-2007, 09:34 PM
In Div I If anyone has to worry about anyone it better be Roosevelt, they have played by far the toughest schedule of anyone in 3A and have done it successfully, it includes both 4A and 5A playoff teams

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-25-2007, 09:37 PM
Just hide and watch///and I will lend you a shoulder to cry on when its over

Man, if its like that it will be snyder 42-0....

dude, trust me. argyles D wont be able to stop our OL... theres just no way, they blow the line everytime.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-25-2007, 09:38 PM
In Div I If anyone has to worry about anyone it better be Roosevelt, they have played by far the toughest schedule of anyone in 3A and have done it successfully, it includes both 4A and 5A playoff teams

Yeah they got that beast.... I cant remember his name but he's a hause

RMAC
11-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Man, if its like that it will be snyder 42-0....

dude, trust me. argyles D wont be able to stop our OL... theres just no way, they blow the line everytime.

Let's say Snyder does win this week. Next week they'll have Celina. What are you going to say when they get pounded into the ground?

Ranger Mom
11-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Let's say Snyder does win this week. Next week they'll have Celina. What are you going to say when they get pounded into the ground?

Already?? Don't we still have the Region finals before that??

Snyder_TigerFan
11-25-2007, 09:43 PM

We'll have to beat Vernon first.:)

RMAC
11-25-2007, 10:16 PM
We'll have to beat Vernon first.:)

Oh yeah, I forgot about them. . . :thinking:

Snyder_TigerFan
11-25-2007, 10:18 PM
Argyle Eagles:
http://www.argyleisd.com/Football/2007%20Varsity%20Football.jpg

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-25-2007, 10:19 PM

We would play Vernon after this week then Celina

Cameron Crazy
11-25-2007, 10:31 PM
Argyle wins.

Snydertigersrul
11-26-2007, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Argyle wins.

Sounds like someone who is a sore loser.

Technoredneck
11-26-2007, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

I just think they are kinda like most posters on here and support the more local teams.

I would like to see a polls where people chose with their head and not so much with their heart.

garciap77
11-26-2007, 08:03 AM

Agree!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
11-26-2007, 08:29 AM
argyle big

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 09:59 AM
I just think they are kinda like most posters on here and support the more local teams.

I would like to see a polls where people chose with their head and not so much with their heart.

thats the best thing i've heard all day lol....no school today

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Your trippin.

49-35 Argyle.

And to all those number crunchers, those dont mean squat, its the playoffs not cake walk pre-district or district.

I'll defanately make this game.

Man dude are you high or sumthin??? seriously:D :D :D

hahah you from sweetwater what can I expect from you:mad: :mad: :D :D :D

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 10:03 AM

Samia and Garza will take care of the fella for sure...:cool:

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
That is a dipstick response- seems like a sore loser would be picking you guys. I think he just knows who the better team is! You need to go find your tinker toys and get off the internet....

slpybear the bullfan
11-26-2007, 11:18 AM
Me loves me some Argyle in this one.... GO 8-3A!

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Argyle wins. :tongue: :tongue: :D

I think the Tigers wear the Eagles down by the 4th quarter. Tigers by 12.

Texas Grid Iron
11-26-2007, 08:07 PM
I have seen Argyle twice now, the win against Clyde and the win against Graham in horrible conditions. (The weather did not dictate the game!) The one thing Graham got going was the running game. The Graham coach would abandon the run once he got inside the 30 and then turn the ball over. They ate Argyle up on the run and got there a few minutes late but from what I understand they got the ball at mid field on the free kick after the saftey and marched right down the field and I saw the last two plays of the drive and they optioned right and walked in for the td. But all in all Graham controlled the (l o s) and pretty much ran at will on them. I have not seen Snyder play this year but if they have an O line that can handle Argyles D line I think they will be able to establish the run and keep a very good qb off of the field. If you have a week 2ndary he will pick you apart. Not the sideline routs he likes to dink and dunk over the middle and will find the holes in the coverage. They have the best kicker I have seen in this area in sometime, he is a very good punter and flat out awesome kicker! One of the keys in succeding in the late rounds of the playoffs is to have great special teams and this kid is special. He hit a 43 against Clyde and missed a 46 just to the right of the upright with distance to spare in the 1st round game. Kicked an awesome around 37 yarder against Graham in a swirling wind and heavy drizzle. I have yet to see him not kick a ball to the backline of the endzone. I would lean heavily to Argyle on special teams and at the qb position. But have said it since week one the lack of size will what gets Argyle if they can get someone that can lean on them for 4 and wear them out they will be in trouble. I think they are very good at stopping the run but in my opinion can be wore down by a line of biguns. I may make the trip to Graham I have been wanting to see Snyder play all year, was hoping for Shotwell closer to home. I do not like making a pick without seeing both sides of a matchup, I think it will be a great matchup and close for about 3 and Snyder will pull away. I could see Snyder winning by 3 tds but at the same time the undersized D of Argyle has impressed me stopping Kevil, they did not totally shut Lyles down but they had one mission that night and it was to shut Kevil down which is quite a task he is a very talented athlete and has a huge heart! One I hate to see go from Clyde! If they focus on your workhorse Clay and you dont have any other weapons I could see Argyle hanging around, you do not want to see that kicker trotting out to kick a game winning field go he is scary good and I predict we will be seeing him on Sats in the next few years on ESPN kicking for hopefully a Texas school! Good luck to both and I hope to make it to this game. I know I did not make a prediction I said Snyder can win this big or Arglye can keep it close and win it on a late field goal! Friday leaving the Graham game I said Snyder would roll Argyle up going out on a very weak branch and will say Snyder 31-30 that gives the kicker 3 field goals but would love to see this kid line up for a game winner from about 45 and knock it through to win the game but will have to root for the team closer to home and used to be in our district!

force1
11-26-2007, 08:16 PM
That is a dipstick response- seems like a sore loser would be picking you guys. I think he just knows who the better team is! You need to go find your tinker toys and get off the internet....

haha dipstick eh? Snyder by 14

Pmoney
11-26-2007, 08:17 PM
hey Texas Grid Iron, I was told Argyle's kicker signed with Texas

firstdown
11-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney

I don't think Ben Parks has commited to anyone. At least that what my son just told me. BUT HE IS GOOD!!

Pmoney
11-26-2007, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
I don't think Ben Parks has commited to anyone. At least that what my son just told me. BUT HE IS GOOD!!
o alright...well in the film i have seen he looks like a good kicker

Texas Grid Iron
11-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Does your son play and if so what number is he? What about the qb getting any looks? I think he maybe D1 material was impressed with his escapability and mobility in the pocket there was one move that blew us away! How tall is he???
Thanks

mrescape43
11-26-2007, 08:43 PM

Goober Alert! :D :D

pero chato
11-26-2007, 08:58 PM
My two Snyder playoff picks have been within 5 and 3 respectively. So for round three, I say Snyder 25-17. Haven't seen either team play, just a hunch.

Snydertigersrul
11-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney

There is no way that can be true. High School seniors are prohitted by NCAA rules from signing football letters until February. It's possible that he made a non-verbal committment to sign with UT. I don't know if that is true or not.

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Goober Alert! :D :D
You are correct- everyone knows.. Snyder= Goober!!!

Technoredneck
11-26-2007, 10:09 PM
You are correct- everyone knows.. Snyder= Goober!!!

I don't think we have the franchise on that.

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 10:10 PM
You are correct- everyone knows.. Snyder= Goober!!! Jealousy is very unbecoming.:eek:

RedWhiteBlue
11-26-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Jealousy is very unbecoming.:eek:
I'm not jealous of Snyder. Far from it....... I have associated goober with the tigers for a long time- just my opinion. And you have some posters on here (just as Graham has) that have proven Snyder to be goober.
The point I was trying to make earlier was that If I was a sore loser I would be pulling and rooting for you guys- not Argyle.... which is the opposite. N/M
Have a safe trip! Enjoy the game!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-26-2007, 10:34 PM
Texas Grid Iron - Thanks for the analysis! If Argyle only focuses on Clay, they will be in trouble. Not only is he a good running back, but he's a great blocking back as well. Our QB or fullback has had a lot of success running as well. Clay had 200+ and our fullback had 100+ against Monahans. Day can break them too and is very dangerous. I'm liking our chances.

Stownhorse
11-26-2007, 10:41 PM
Poll says 38-Snyder 45-Argyle. Sounds right:D

Snyder_TigerFan
11-26-2007, 10:50 PM
nm

firstdown
11-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Texas Grid Iron
Does your son play and if so what number is he? What about the qb getting any looks? I think he maybe D1 material was impressed with his escapability and mobility in the pocket there was one move that blew us away! How tall is he???
Thanks

Yes he does LB and special teams. I'm not sure on JJ great arm and mobility will make a play or two on Saturdays for somebody.

Tiger Baseball
11-26-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Poll says 38-Snyder 45-Argyle. Sounds right:D

And what was the poll for the snyder/monahans game?

firstdown
11-26-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
And what was the poll for the snyder/monahans game?

Polls are for dancers. Friday night we all find out.

Tiger Baseball
11-26-2007, 11:05 PM
Polls are for dancers. Friday night we all find out.

Correct you are!! It will be decided Friday by the players.

DaHop72
11-26-2007, 11:06 PM
Polls are for dancers. Friday night we all find out. Actually "poles" are for dancers.:D :D :D :D

Technoredneck
11-26-2007, 11:10 PM
I'm sure they use "polls" too,

TigerPride
11-26-2007, 11:11 PM
Friday night we all find out.

Friday night you find out, what everyone (everyone that has seen the TIGERS play) already knows.... SNYDER IS GOOD!!!!! eagles=a speed bump on the road to state.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-26-2007, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Actually "poles" are for dancers.:D :D :D :D

haha good one:D