PDA

View Full Version : Why port isabel will lose this game and have no class.

afflac65
12-09-2003, 12:33 AM
Sorry port isabel you have played weak teams all year and ya won that game last week due to rice consolidated miscues on special team ya didnt win because ya were a better team. SORRY THE BUCKS STOPS HERE. Also after the game last week the fans used vulgar language toward the rice consolidated cheerleaders which showed no class.
Just for that kind of behavior and having no class i hope the marlin bulldogs beat ya like a red-headed stepchild. Marlin bulldogs have played alot of better teams than ya have played and their fans have more class than port isabel.

pirate4state
12-09-2003, 12:38 AM
Here we go AGAIN!!! :mad: Someone please stop the INSANITY!!!! Why can't we all just, shake hands and wish each other good luck & be done with it?? :rolleyes:

Goodnight!!! http://kit.netpoets.net/sleep.gif

Football GOD
12-09-2003, 12:47 AM
afflac65:
Sorry port isabel you have played weak teams all year and ya won that game last week due to rice consolidated miscues on special team ya didnt win because ya were a better team. SORRY THE BUCKS STOPS HERE. Also after the game last week the fans used vulgar language toward the rice consolidated cheerleaders which showed no class.
Just for that kind of behavior and having no class i hope the marlin bulldogs beat ya like a red-headed stepchild. Marlin bulldogs have played alot of better teams than ya have played and their fans have more class than port isabel.YO DUCK, ARE YOU PLAYING THIS SATURDAY?
AND WERE YOU AT THE LAST GAME TO WITNESS
YOUR SO CALLED BEHAVIOR???
IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO,YOU ARE ONE STRANGE INDIVIDUAL W/ LOTS OF PAIN...PEACE
MAY THE GOOD LORD BE WITH YOU, CAUSE YOU SOUND SUICIDAL GET HELP NOW!!!NOW

Football GOD
12-09-2003, 01:08 AM
THE INIVIDUALS PARTICIPATING IN THIS GAME,ON BOTH SIDES ARE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS NOT GROWN MEN.WHATEVER YOUR AGE IS I DON'T KNOW BUT YOU OUGT TO BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF YOU SOUND LIKE A HATER WAITER SO KEEP SERVING THE MEAL.TARPONS COULD CARE LESS WHAT A LOSER LIKE YOU THINKS,
THESE BOYZ ARE SMARTER THAN YOU THAT'S FOR SURE!!!
SO CHILL W/ YOUR THRILL CAUSE YOU AIN'T GOT NO SKILL IN YOUR DRILL BUT YOU SURE CAN SQUEAL...HUH HUH

kaorder1999
12-09-2003, 01:10 AM
afflac65:
Just for that kind of behavior and having no class i hope the marlin bulldogs beat ya like a red-headed stepchild. Marlin bulldogs have played alot of better teams than ya have played and their fans have more class than port isabel.give me a break..........

PI-fan
12-09-2003, 01:56 AM
afflac65:
Sorry port isabel you have played weak teams all year and ya won that game last week due to rice consolidated miscues on special team ya didnt win because ya were a better team.Rice's miscues on special teams? Rice did a very good job on kickoff coverage, they didnt try any field goals, they had a darn punt block, geez miscues? unless u talkin about the block fg?-or the missed 2pointers, uhm i think PI Defense had something to do with those. LMAO

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/images/uploads/1207_PI_celebrate.jpg

Not the better team? well this is what their head coach, Russell Roark, said: ''It was a great ballgame and the best team won today'' Hmmm, which analysis has more value afflacs or the Rice Head coach?????? :rolleyes:

NOTE: The Raiders managed only 129 total yards in the final two quarters of regulation. Total yardage: PI had 588 to Rice had 500. Not a better team? HA

Weak teams? tell that to Hondo and Liberty Hill, why am i even responding to this hater? :rolleyes:

<small>[ December 09, 2003, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: PI-fan ]</small>

Football GOD
12-09-2003, 02:05 AM
LOUSE-lice A small, wingless sucking insect
which lives as parasite on various animals.
SLANG-A MEAN,CONTEMPTIBLE PERSON.SOUNDS
LIKE AFFLAC65

espn1
12-09-2003, 05:23 AM
Marlin is for Real! Be prepared for some spankage. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-048.gif http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-073.gif

bc 76
12-09-2003, 05:49 AM
Afflac65 Rice only got that far cause they went div 2,they played nobody till they played PI,i knew Rice would lose for two reasons they have no passing game & no kicking game.If you guys would have gone div 1,cuero would have beat you by 2tds.

sinton66
12-09-2003, 07:48 AM
Do quacks eat crow? :D

footballgal
12-09-2003, 09:26 AM
pirate4state:
Here we go AGAIN!!! :mad: Someone please stop the INSANITY!!!! Why can't we all just, shake hands and wish each other good luck & be done with it?? :rolleyes:

Goodnight!!! http://kit.netpoets.net/sleep.gifDITTO!!!!

Tarpon2004
12-09-2003, 09:29 AM
Lets go Tarpons...keep on proving Afflac wrong

footballgal
12-09-2003, 09:32 AM
Hey all; He is one person I don't understand why you all are letting him get to you!!! Why does it matter what This one person has to say about the Tarpons Who Cares??? I hope you'll are not creating a distraction for our boys!

LHMom
12-09-2003, 09:35 AM
afflac65:
Just for that kind of behavior and having no class i hope the marlin bulldogs beat ya like a red-headed stepchild. Marlin bulldogs have played alot of better teams than ya have played and their fans have more class than port isabel.This post defines "no class." There are no teams that make it this far in the playoffs without playing some tough teams.

TARPON DAD
12-09-2003, 02:38 PM
afflec 65
"you must have been an unwanted child"
i feel for you!

TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!! STATE! eek!

ONE TEAM ONE GOAL!!! :D

GO TARPONS GO! :D

WE WANT A BULLDOG ,LETS GET A BULLDOG! :p

Old Cardinal
12-09-2003, 03:12 PM
I have never seen Rice Cons. play a ball game; however, I saw their posters belittle Sweeny last year in an abusive way. It kind of tickled me when Sweeny pulled a big upset on them...Now this year, Port Isabel slaps them out of the Playoffs and the bitterness comes out again. Guys, this is HS football, I am sure Rice has some excellent fans but these type comments against P.I. are a little uncalled for.....With that being said, the stats say a Marlin victory. I have seen Marlin play, they have a very good football team. P. I. appears to be a class act just like Sinton, I am glad they get the chance to try to pull the upset.

Wildcat81
12-09-2003, 03:31 PM
footballgal:
Hey all; He is one person I don't understand why you all are letting him get to you!!! Why does it matter what This one person has to say about the Tarpons Who Cares??? I hope you'll are not creating a distraction for our boys!wise words footballgal.Yes why listen to raveings
of a moran. :D

husker_football_fan
12-09-2003, 06:01 PM
Everyday I log on to find stupid people. First off the fan who said Queero would beat Rice by 2 touchdowns. Week one Rice rocked them 46-22, don't see them winning by two TDs. As for the the yelling after the game, 63-61 great game but far from taking it to a team I guess you thought that Rice cheerleaders couldn't understand spanish. Then there is the idiot that talked about the 129 yards. How many carries did Spears have in the second half? He was hurt thats a big blow to the offense, but it didn't stop Huffman from going 86 yards for the tieing score. It was a great game. Now before you get pissy for me saying that Marlin is the team to beat. You cant beat size and speed two weeks in a row. But hey what is left of the seawall defense may step up and play more like a six foot players than five and a half like most of your team. And I am from Columbus not aflac65 so for all the idiots, glad to show you the light, again.

your fan
husker

MARLINFAN
12-09-2003, 06:05 PM
SO I HAVE HEARD PORT ISABEL PUTS 8 TO 9 MEN IN THE BOX TO STOP THE RUN. DO IT AND WATCH HOW THE QUICK SLANTS COME OPEN

footballgal
12-09-2003, 06:10 PM
husker_football_fan:
And I am from Columbus not aflac65 so for all the idiots, glad to show you the light, again.

your fan
huskerI am the one that asked that question, so you must be directing it to me, I wasn’t sure, that is why I asked. But, I guess I made a mistake, as I found it hard to distinguish between two identical morons. :D

Luv right back at ya!

<small>[ December 09, 2003, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

Ed Francois
12-09-2003, 06:20 PM
PI......14
Marlin......1 1/4

Wildcat81
12-09-2003, 06:25 PM
footballgal:

husker_football_fan:
And I am from Columbus not aflac65 so for all the idiots, glad to show you the light, again.

your fan
huskerI am the one that asked that question, so you must be directing it to me, I wasn’t sure, that is why I asked. But, I guess I made a mistake, as I found it hard to distinguish between two identical morons. :D

Luv right back at ya!mmmm. wink

Bull Butter
12-09-2003, 07:22 PM
husker_football_fan:
You cant beat size and speed two weeks in a row. But hey what is left of the seawall defense may step up and play more like a six foot players than five and a half like most of your team. And I am from Columbus not aflac65 so for all the idiots, glad to show you the light, again.

your fan
huskerSo what you are saying is that your team got beat by a bunch of little guys????

sinfan75
12-09-2003, 09:35 PM
I think the real question should be is the state of Texas ready for a valley team to make the finals?

SintonFan
12-09-2003, 09:50 PM
I think they just might be. I'm pulling for you Tarpons. I should be there rooting for yall Saturday. I hope to meet some of you PI fans. :cool:

Kool Tarpon 21
12-09-2003, 11:45 PM
afflac65,
Why do you have to keep on talking things about us? I don't know where you get your information, but it's all wrong. You probably don't go looking for the information anywhere. I think you're just making all this up and trying to give P.I. a bad name. Do what you want. I think that many people already know the type of class that Port Isabel has. The fans just support the kids win or lose. That's how it's always been. I say you people just forget about what this guy posts and just wait for the game this Saturday. You will see what type of people the Port Isabel fans are really like. Anyways, Tarpons, let's keep on practicing hard for this Saturday.
Remember Tarpons, JUST BELIEVE !!! HOLD THE ROPE !!! and PLAY WITH HEART !!!

cant stop me
12-10-2003, 12:06 AM
Marlin is going to kick a$$ like they have all year long be prepared MARLIN dont BS

PI-fan
12-10-2003, 12:17 AM
husker_football_fan:
Then there is the idiot that talked about the 129 yards. How many carries did Spears have in the second half? He was hurt thats a big blow to the offense, but it didn't stop Huffman from going 86 yards for the tieing score.

your fan
huskerI was just pointing out why i didn't agree with afflac then comes the husker mascot and give his two pesos-that no one asked for eek!

Oh, yes we know Spears got hurt, uhm it was PI, u numbnuts, that put the lickin on him, LMAO; PI is the reason he didn't play! :p

That guy got 86 yards in on play huh?, 129-86 means the rest of the team put up 43 yards in those two last quarters of regulation, yep that makes Rice look even better!??! :rolleyes: This is too funny!

and what are u babbling/mumbling here?...
"play more like a six foot players" try to proof read better next time, geez

<small>[ December 10, 2003, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: PI-fan ]</small>

pirate4state
12-10-2003, 09:31 AM
Kool Tarpon & footballgal are right, ignore these type of posters, I know its hard, but why lower yourselves to their level??? Take the high road. :)

Good Luck Tarpons, I'll be there to cheer you on to victory (hopefully!)!! :D

RPM
12-10-2003, 10:17 AM
husker_football_fan:
You cant beat size and speed two weeks in a row. But hey what is left of the seawall defense may step up and play more like a six foot players than five and a half like most of your team. And I am from Columbus not aflac65 so for all the idiots, glad to show you the light, again.

your fan
huskerROTFLOL Oh my god that is the dumbest thing I have ever read on this board SO FAR. Good Job LOL

tarponpride55
12-10-2003, 12:08 PM
afflac65
Varsity
Member # 4102

Rate Member posted December 08, 2003 11:33 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just for that kind of behavior and having no class i hope the marlin bulldogs beat ya like a red-headed stepchild. Marlin bulldogs have played alot of better teams than ya have played and their fans have more class than port isabel.

Girl u have to be kidding behaior i think ur talking about the coach from rice cause after what i hear that is wrong he went to jail cause he got into it with a cop now u tell me how childless that is ok ur little gurl

afflac65
12-10-2003, 12:25 PM
thanks

afflac65
12-10-2003, 12:43 PM
what a genuis

Tarpon-Football/Track
12-10-2003, 10:30 PM
afflac65;

Let me just get this straight, you think that PI has not class because of a few people in a crowd. Every team has an idiot, fan. It just happens, the team you support, has you. So there is that. But if you really wanna talk about class, lets talk about the people in position of authority. Those that are supposed to set the example.
As a former law enforcement official, Rice's head football coach should be in prison, not on a football field molding young men's minds to be responsible adults. At best he should have resigned. First of all, drinking on school grounds, childish, then to evade arrest and in the process, asault a peace officer. This behavior should not be condonde. And for the Altair Rice Consolidated School District Board to allow this person to continue employment, in the possition that he is in, is for lack of a better word irresponsible. Remember that the kids at this school look up to him. He is a role model. And should set the standard for not just the team, school, and student body, but for the community and the people of the town.
At the PI game the same head football coach that was arrested and charged for drinking on a school premises, evading arrest, and on top of other felony charges, aggrivated assault on a peace officer, showed just what kind of person he was. After Rice's first TD on the first play from scrimmage, this person, put his arms out to his side, pumped his arms in the air and stared right at the PI crowd, as if to say let's here it now, get loud, we shut you up huh? And to finish off his shenanigans, gave Coach Stump a glazing stare, and a pointing punch, as to say take that. Add to that what he apparently said at the coin toss, "tell me when and where, it will be over by half time." If this is what you call class, you could leave me out. Laterz

afflac65
12-10-2003, 11:31 PM
lets get this straight 2 wrongs dont make a right.
you won the game but you wont win a state championship. NO CLASS.

Tarpon-Football/Track
12-10-2003, 11:45 PM
What are you talking about two wrongs do not make a right????

afflac65
12-10-2003, 11:51 PM
the quality of teams that you play is not the same.

Brahma73
12-10-2003, 11:55 PM
husker_football_fan:
Everyday I log on to find stupid people. First off the fan who said Queero would beat Rice by 2 touchdowns. Week one Rice rocked them 46-22, don't see them winning by two TDs. As for the the yelling after the game, 63-61 great game but far from taking it to a team I guess you thought that Rice cheerleaders couldn't understand spanish. Then there is the idiot that talked about the 129 yards. How many carries did Spears have in the second half? He was hurt thats a big blow to the offense, but it didn't stop Huffman from going 86 yards for the tieing score. It was a great game. Now before you get pissy for me saying that Marlin is the team to beat. You cant beat size and speed two weeks in a row. But hey what is left of the seawall defense may step up and play more like a six foot players than five and a half like most of your team. And I am from Columbus not aflac65 so for all the idiots, glad to show you the light, again.

your fan
huskerHusker, is it the caffeine?!

TARPON DAD
12-10-2003, 11:57 PM
Are you saying that the teams that the Tarpons have played have not been quality teams?

Brahma73
12-11-2003, 12:04 AM
afflac65:
and ya won that game last week due to rice consolidated miscues on special team ya didnt win because ya were a better team. ...and never mind the 63 POINTS ( eek! ) you hung on them. Really good teams usually score over a hundred!!! And against better teams, Rice doesn't have any special team miscues. They only reserve those for the weaker teams. Good grief, afflac! Do you realize how ridiculous you sound sometimes???????? Now quit whining and realize that until things change, winners and losers of a football game will be decided by the final score.