PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Celina

LEROY
11-24-2007, 11:09 AM
Great bunch of kids. Good luck the rest of the way.

block&tackle
11-24-2007, 11:36 AM
Thank you sir.

That was a good group of athletes that you had there. #11 is very good. I noticed looking at your roster that your bunch is pretty young - good luck in the future.

bobcat1
11-24-2007, 11:58 AM
Congrats to the Trojans from West. Hardest fighting kids we have played yet in my opinion. They could take a dish and lick with the best of them. I stop at the Czech Stop everytime I go through there and load up on kolaches. I wonder if Ronnie is still out at Jerrell Bolton's Chevrolet Store. I used to talk to him several days a week on the phone.
ASpoke with Sandra Okada wanted a loan to pay her cards but is under no hardship. Has enough money in the bank to pay it off. See ya next year I hope.:D

LEROY
11-24-2007, 12:09 PM
Like the old saying goes--Defense wins championships, and Celina's defense will definitely help them get there this year. They keep us in a hole most of the night, and left our d on the field far to long.

BILLYFRED0000
11-24-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by LEROY
Like the old saying goes--Defense wins championships, and Celina's defense will definitely help them get there this year. They keep us in a hole most of the night, and left our d on the field far to long.

Yes but your boys were well coached and presented themselves well. It was not an easy game by any stretch. I was very impressed with the support and the band.
Ya'll got somethin special there. Keep it up. Next time I head to Austin and pass thru I will be sure to salute such a fine community as was apparent by your team and fans last night.