PDA

View Full Version : Final Celina 41 - West 0

OldNavy
11-23-2007, 11:21 PM
West played a strong game giving up a score late to a bad snap on a punt! They hit hard and never quit.

Celina started slow, but had two goal line stands keeping West out of the end zone stopping them at the 2 and 5 yard lines.

Sounded like a good game from the reports I was getting.

CelinaCatFan
11-23-2007, 11:27 PM
Great job Bobcats!

alaskacat
11-24-2007, 12:58 AM
the best i can figure west had 77 yards of offense, Celina had 85 yards of bs penalties...like the defensive pass interference call when the ball was throw to someone 20 yards to the right and intercepted by Celina...giving west a first down on the three.

West had the ball no less than three different times with 1st and goal, from the 1, the 3, and the 4 and couldn't punch it in.

Celina took a knee to end the game on the West 1 yard line...very sportsman like.

Next up Pittsburgh in possibly Greenville

75009Football
11-24-2007, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by OldNavy
West played a strong game giving up a score late to a bad snap on a punt! They hit hard and never quit.

Celina started slow, but had two goal line stands keeping West out of the end zone stopping them at the 2 and 5 yard lines.

Sounded like a good game from the reports I was getting.

One of the better efforts against Celina this year. Between West, the Refs, and the Boys slow start it was quite challenging for a while. I do think the Refs pis made the Boys mad in the second and they finally got down their head right with ball.

75009Football
11-24-2007, 01:22 AM
When someone hears where the Pit game will be please post.