PDA

View Full Version : Before anyone chastises me

Old Tiger
11-23-2007, 08:19 PM
A&M played a great game and deserved to win. They played harder for 4 quarters than Texas. If Texas would have played the last 10 minutes of the game the whole game then IMO it would be a different outcome. None the less A&M won and they deserved to. Congratulations to the Aggies for winning the 2007 Lone Star Showdown.

I am still a huge Texas fan and will support them no matter what and I am a t-shirt fan as some would say but I truly love the school and people at it. Mack should re-evaluate his coordinators at the end of this season IMO. They get paid big dollars to be the best coaches available and so far this year and last Duane Akina has not been that. I agree with Kirk Bohls column yesterday in the AAS about Akina. Greg Davis should definately be on the hot seat.

Go ahead take your shots.

CHS_CG
11-23-2007, 08:59 PM
I am proud of you Casey! Thanks for the congrats!

g$$
11-23-2007, 09:06 PM
Pretty classy, you surprised me. I can't believe someone would call you a t-shirt fan!

Phil C
11-23-2007, 09:48 PM
I agree. The Aggies fought and deserved this win. I knew they would be tough at Kyle field but also I knew they had respect for Fran and knowing he was going to be gone I knew they would really be extra tough and they were.

I hope Fran goes to Texas A&M - Kingsville.

Old Tiger
11-24-2007, 12:12 AM
I must also add that I hope Heard and that other guy are alright. That was a pretty scary collision and they did not look all there coming off the field. Hope nothing to serious with their heads or possibly necks.