PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to aTm

BreckTxLonghorn
11-23-2007, 07:52 PM
As much as I hate being on the losing end, congratulations to the Aggies. Both teams played hard, but one played just a bit better. I also think Fran out-coached Mack in his last game.

Be ready for next year. I know Mack won't take losing back-to-back too well. Also, in your coaching search, let me suggest Greg Davis. Look at the success we've had with him.:devil:

Once again, congrats to the Ags, and I must give some love to my team for at least making it interesting and not giving up.

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
As much as I hate being on the losing end, congratulations to the Aggies. Both teams played hard, but one played just a bit better. I also think Fran out-coached Mack in his last game.

Be ready for next year. I know Mack won't take losing back-to-back too well. Also, in your coaching search, let me suggest Greg Davis. Look at the success we've had with him.:devil:

Once again, congrats to the Ags, and I must give some love to my team for at least making it interesting and not giving up. LOL...funny stuff the Greg Davis crack. Hey...if the rumors I hear are true...and Applewhite is headed to UT to take the OC job...the entire Big 12 could be in trouble come next year.

JHS_c/o_06'
11-23-2007, 07:59 PM
first i've heard of the applewhite rumor.....but that would be amazing.

As for the aggies, you earned this game, even more so then last year's. I'm glad Texas made it a good game even though we lost. Enjoy the next year, but not too much. And i'll see you guys in the student section in Austin next year (hopefully with good seats since i'll be a junior).

TMer25
11-23-2007, 08:13 PM
The Aggies outplayed us for the second year in a row. Fran had a good gameplan and they executed it. Hats off to them.