11-23-2007, 04:21 PM
Six turnovers for Canton so far today

charlesrixey
11-23-2007, 05:57 PM
i'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Pittsburg is in the third round

mistanice
11-23-2007, 05:59 PM
They also have a good basketball team.

You think they care right now, heading into the third round?

Top 5 in 3a

1. Chapel Hill

2. Pittsburg

3. Princeton

4. Hardin-Jefferson

5. West Oso

JR2004
11-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
They also have a good basketball team.

You think they care right now, heading into the third round?

Top 5 in 3a

1. Chapel Hill

2. Pittsburg

3. Princeton

4. Hardin-Jefferson

5. West Oso

After seeing them earlier this season I don't think they care that much that they're in the 3rd round of the football playoffs. I saw them against RC when they got destroyed. Outside of the melee in the 3rd quarter they played with no intensity at all.

charlesrixey
11-23-2007, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
After seeing them earlier this season I don't think they care that much that they're in the 3rd round of the football playoffs. I saw them against RC when they got destroyed. Outside of the melee in the 3rd quarter they played with no intensity at all.

interesting to see how much intensity they bring next week vs. Celina

(if celina takes care of business against west)

JR2004
11-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
interesting to see how much intensity they bring next week vs. Celina

(if celina takes care of business against west)

My guess here is not much. Football isn't much of a priority there. If I just got beat by 41 points I sure wouldn't be laughing and talking on a cell phone 5 minutes after the game. They're lucky RC stopped scoring with about 8 to go in the third in that one. If RC was a team that likes to run it up, they could've put 75 or so on the board.

charlesrixey
11-23-2007, 06:28 PM
what do you think of the other 3rd round d2 matchup?

Glen Rose vs. Pleasant Grove?

JR2004
11-23-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
what do you think of the other 3rd round d2 matchup?

Glen Rose vs. Pleasant Grove?

Haven't seen either of these this season. I did see some of the guys who play for Glen Rose last year when we played them in basketball. They do have some good players though. I think I'm probably still taking PG. Glen Rose had a chance to prove themselves earlier this year against a pretty salty Region III team from China Spring (only loss thus far has been to LaVega). They got destroyed 42-13.

charlesrixey
11-23-2007, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Haven't seen either of these this season. I did see some of the guys who play for Glen Rose last year when we played them in basketball. They do have some good players though. I think I'm probably still taking PG. Glen Rose had a chance to prove themselves earlier this year against a pretty salty Region III team from China Spring (only loss thus far has been to LaVega). They got destroyed 42-13.

they also had losses to Graham and Decatur as well

should be a very close game