PDA

View Full Version : Calallen - Calhoun

KingRob
11-23-2007, 03:52 PM
I know their 4A, but they're playing in Victoria, and the game started at 2. Anybody know the score?

Danke!

OnceABucJr
11-23-2007, 04:03 PM
texaaaasports says 13-0 Calallen in 2nd Qtr

OnceABucJr
11-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Calallen 21-0 at half!

R4Editor
11-23-2007, 04:15 PM
watching the game live on http://www.hssbn.com/index.html its $9.95 to watch. Calallen line on both sides just to much for PLC.

KingRob
11-23-2007, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the updates. Went over the 4a site and read the thread. Calhoun making a lot of mistakes. I thought Calallen would romp, and they are.

DDBooger
11-23-2007, 04:28 PM
plc line on both sides entirely inept. game could have been 28-0 but threw a pic inside the 20.

Gobbla2001
11-23-2007, 05:22 PM
well calhoun wanted this game...

sandcrabs have a lot of injuries... calallen is still in another class...

GreenMachine
11-23-2007, 05:27 PM
27-0 Calallen late in the fourth.

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
well calhoun wanted this game...

sandcrabs have a lot of injuries... calallen is still in another class... until the run into someone like LaMarque...then they get it handed to them.

R4Editor
11-23-2007, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
until the run into someone like LaMarque...then they get it handed to them. doubt it

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by R4Editor
doubt it I dont

OnceABucJr
11-23-2007, 05:59 PM
Final CALALLEN 27 PLC 7

sinton3055
11-23-2007, 06:08 PM
The Beeville and EE game will also be on http://www.hssbn.com/index.html. Did the game show alright, I plan on getting the beeville game on hssbn.

DDBooger
11-23-2007, 06:12 PM
until the run into someone like LaMarque...then they get it handed to them. better there then the 1st round ;)

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
better there then the 1st round ;) LOL...you won't get me to disagree. If you're lookin for an argument, you aren't gonna get one. :) Still doesn't change the fact that Calallen would get it handed to them by the likes of LaMarque.

DDBooger
11-23-2007, 06:14 PM
LOL...you won't get me to disagree. If you're lookin for an argument, you aren't gonna get one. :) Still doesn't change the fact that Calallen would get it handed to them by the likes of LaMarque. lmao go look at the scores and tell me that is getting it handed to em. ingleside in the semi's was getting it handed to em! cal was in every game.

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 06:17 PM
what does any of this have to do w/ Ingleside? I KNOW they got their arse handed to em if you go back and look...I SAID they'd have their hands full w/ Gonzales...not arguing that, LOL. LaMarque would own Calallen :D

DDBooger
11-23-2007, 06:20 PM
what does any of this have to do w/ Ingleside? the same that la marque has to do with plc and calallen

I KNOW they got their arse handed to em if you go back and look...I SAID they'd have their hands full w/ Gonzales...not arguing that, LOL. LaMarque would own Calallen :D plc owned ingleside, we owned plc. ingleside owned last year in the semi's i believe, ingleside RANKED and owned in the 1st round this year. Calallen still winning. but like MOST of south texas. always quoting us what we couldn't do, as yall watched, listened, or heard. :)

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 06:25 PM
the same that la marque has to do with plc and calallen

plc owned ingleside, we owned plc. ingleside owned last year in the semi's i believe, ingleside RANKED and owned in the 1st round this year. Calallen still winning. but like MOST of south texas. always quoting us what we couldn't do, as yall watched, listened, or heard. :) what you're failing to realize is...I agree w/ you on Ingleside. Also..I haven't lived in Ingleside for a few years now....so again...not gonna get an argument outa me. Ingleside is playing basketball...as they should be. They didn't live up to the hype this year. PLC is a joke...Needville...who is 3A and also playing basketball handed them their butts earlier this year...so for Calallen to beat them is no large feat. But by all means...continue to pat Calallen on the back and give em the good ole "atta boy" for beating absoutely nobody so far. Their road through the playoffs is always weak until at LEAST the 3rd round. :)

p.s. ...also..thank you for pointing out another one of my points I like to make around here...rankings mean exactly jack squat. :clap:

DDBooger
11-23-2007, 06:26 PM
what you're failing to realize is...I agree w/ you on Ingleside. Also..I haven't lived in Ingleside for a few years now....so again...not gonna get an argument outa me. Ingleside is playing basketball...as they should be. They didn't live up to the hype this year. PLC is a joke...Needville...who is 3A and also playing basketball handed them their butts earlier this year...so for Calallen to beat them is no large feat. But by all means...continue to pat Calallen on the back and give em the good ole "atta boy" for beating absoutely nobody so far. Their road through the playoffs is always weak until at LEAST the 3rd round. :) still playing and pattin on the back! :clap: keep us updated on yalls basketball season go region IV! ;)

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 06:28 PM
still playing and pattin on the back! :clap: keep us updated on yalls basketball season go region IV! ;) LOL...you don't listen or read very well...I don't LIVE in Ingleside...haven't for years....so I won't be seeing any of their bball games.....PLC...thats a HUGE win...GO Calallen..way to beat up on a very average PLC team....you should be defaluted to the state champ. game for that accomplishment. :D

sinton3055
11-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Yeah like Ingleside always plays tough teams first and second round:hand:

DDBooger
11-23-2007, 06:32 PM
LOL...you don't listen or read very well...I don't LIVE in Ingleside...haven't for years....so I won't be seeing any of their bball games.....PLC...thats a HUGE win...GO Calallen..way to beat up on a very average PLC team....you should be defaluted to the state champ. game for that accomplishment. :D lmao i guess you don't read real well either cause the caller posts em, i'll ck and let ya know! i wasn't celebrateing the victory as a matter of fact you were belittling it by remarking about LM which unless that is where you live now, wondering how that vicariously replaces your hometown? oh well. lmao:D

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by sinton3055
Yeah like Ingleside always plays tough teams first and second round:hand: LOL!! why does everyone keep trying to throw Ingleside in my face?? I KNOW THEY DONT!! THE REG. IV ROAD THROUGH THE PLAYOFFS IS A JOKE IN ALL CLASSIFICATIONS!!!! Geezus people. "well Ingleside" "well Ingleside" newsflash...you're not hurting my feelings w/ the Ingleside crap...they were a very average team this year in a HORRIBLE district. D30 sucked this year...ESPECIALLY Sinton. :clap:

DDBooger
11-23-2007, 06:34 PM
Yeah like Ingleside always plays tough teams first and second round:hand: but he's not from there anymore so it gives him an outlet:rolleyes: lol I don't live in calallen anymore, but doesn't change the fact i went to school there

sinton3055
11-23-2007, 06:38 PM
I live in rosenberg right next to you, but I'm not jumping on the Lamar bandwagon when they were doing good last yr. I didn't even go to school in Sinton, one of my friends sons plays there thats why I'm a fan. Your not hurting my feeling saying sinton sucked.

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 06:39 PM
lmao i guess you don't read real well either cause the caller posts em, i'll ck and let ya know! i wasn't celebrateing the victory as a matter of fact you were belittling it by remarking about LM which unless that is where you live now, wondering how that vicariously replaces your hometown? oh well. lmao:D I wasn't belittling anything...and I really don't CARE how Ingleside's bball team does. Look back over the years...how many times is Calallen supposed to be some super team .....only to get whacked by LaMarque. LaMarque is Calallen's nemesis....and probably always will be. Beat em in 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, or should I just say...EVERY TIME THEY'VE PLAYED! So, basically I basically made an observation and commented on it. YOU are the one that got your panties in a wad over it because I wasn't kissing their ass for beating PLC. :)

DDBooger
11-23-2007, 06:41 PM
I wasn't belittling anything...and I really don't CARE how Ingleside's bball team does. Look back over the years...how many times is Calallen supposed to be some super team .....only to get whacked by LaMarque. LaMarque is Calallen's nemesis....and probably always will be. Beat em in 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, or should I just say...EVERY TIME THEY'VE PLAYED! So, basically I basically made an observation and commented on it. YOU are the one that got your panties in a wad over it because I wasn't kissing their ass for beating PLC. :) panties in a wad? lmao just wondering what wonderful accomplishment you or the school you support has done to even comment about someone else's accomplishments. apparently you are an inglesdie fan when they win, but when they lose, "i don't live there anymore" lol so according to G$$ that makes you a ingleside T-shirt fan? hahahahaa

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 06:42 PM
I live in rosenberg right next to you, but I'm not jumping on the Lamar bandwagon when they were doing good last yr. I didn't even go to school in Sinton, one of my friends sons plays there thats why I'm a fan. Your not hurting my feeling saying sinton sucked. I'm not on anyone's bandwagon.....just pointing out the obvious....and superfan #1 over here got his feelings hurt started in w/ the "well Ingleside" crap. To which...I've stated MORE than a few times....A: I don't care, and B: I AGREE, Ingleside was not that good this year. My point was...if Calallen had to run into LaMarque...their track record against them isn't exactly stellar.

sinton3055
11-23-2007, 06:42 PM
Why couldn't you be the grown man that you are and just say good job Calallen

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 06:43 PM
panties in a wad? lmao just wondering what wonderful accomplishment you or the school you support has done to even comment about someone else's accomplishments. apparently you are an inglesdie fan when they win, but when they lose, "i don't live there anymore" lol so according to G$$ that makes you a ingleside T-shirt fan? hahahahaa AGAIN....I'm not trying to compare accomplishments...geezus man, you're like a broken record....I WAS pointing out though...that Calallen hasn't had any success against LaMarque. Kinda like whoever comes outa south Texas...and their track record against Cuero....usually not that great. Just an observation bud....get over it.

DDBooger
11-23-2007, 06:43 PM
Why couldn't you be the grown man that you are and just say good job Calallen no way la marque has everything to do with this game!:rolleyes:

DDBooger
11-23-2007, 06:45 PM
AGAIN....I'm not trying to compare accomplishments...geezus man, you're like a broken record....I WAS pointing out though...that Calallen hasn't had any success against LaMarque. Kinda like whoever comes outa south Texas...and their track record against Cuero....usually not that great. Just an observation bud....get over it. broken record im sure this is the 1st time i've heard la marque from someone in south texas lmao! get over what, im not arguing anything about la marque, you're bringing it up as if you are a lm alum! lol

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 06:46 PM
Why couldn't you be the grown man that you are and just say good job Calallen great job Calallen...but as stated before...my comment was to this other guy who said "Calallen is in another class" It is just my opinion that beating PLC does NOT put you in another class...as stated...Needville...a very average 3A team that is now playing basketball...handed them their butts earlier in the year...so for Calallen to beat them...in MY OPINION is not some huge accomplishment and not a very good measuring stick and DEFINATELY doesn't "put them in another class" SORRY.

DDBooger
11-23-2007, 06:47 PM
great job Calallen...but as stated before...my comment was to this other guy who said "Calallen is in another class" It is just my opinion that beating PLC does NOT put you in another class...as stated...Needville...a very average 3A team that is now playing basketball...handed them their butts earlier in the year...so for Calallen to beat them...in MY OPINION is not some huge accomplishment and not a very good measuring stick and DEFINATELY doesn't "put them in another class" SORRY. i agree nor did I state it was a "Quality win" but bringing up la marque, lol O K!

sinton3055
11-23-2007, 06:47 PM
I'm going to go eat this nasty european food they are serving out here offshore:weeping:

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 06:48 PM
broken record im sure this is the 1st time i've heard la marque from someone in south texas lmao! get over what, im not arguing anything about la marque, you're bringing it up as if you are a lm alum! lol the comment was made "theyre in another class" as to state above everyone else...I simply said "until they run into LaMarque" as...EVERYTIME they have met in the past....Calallen has lost...EVERY SINGLE TIME" Just pointing out facts. So sure..congrats on the playoffs, but another class??? Please.

DDBooger
11-23-2007, 06:52 PM
the comment was made "theyre in another class" as to state above everyone else...I simply said "until they run into LaMarque" as...EVERYTIME they have met in the past....Calallen has lost...EVERY SINGLE TIME" Just pointing out facts. So sure..congrats on the playoffs, but another class??? Please. well who ever said that is wrong! cal isn't in another c lass in the state, in region IV yes, state NAW, CAN WE AGREE? i guess i'll make an observation too, ingleside was overrated, FACT. you didn't state that, just like i didn't state they were in a other league. ;) im done IHS no hard feelings bro! just feel like arguing cause UT is gettin SMOKED!:mad: lol

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 06:55 PM
well who ever said that is wrong! cal isn't in another c lass in the state, in region IV yes, state NAW, CAN WE AGREE? i guess i'll make an observation too, ingleside was overrated, FACT. you didn't state that, just like i didn't state they were in a other league. ;) im done IHS no hard feelings bro! just feel like arguing cause UT is gettin SMOKED!:mad: lol LOL...hey man..I'll agree w/ that...Calallen usually ALWAYS dominates in Reg IV. I have nothing against them and wish them well...hell..I don't even know if they'll see LaMarque this year. Ingleside was VERY over-rated this year...FACT. Congrats to both teams for making the playoffs....Ingleside, good luck in basketball, Calallen, good luck next week. No hard feelings either DD...I enjoy a spirited debate from time to time :)

DDBooger
11-23-2007, 06:56 PM
LOL...hey man..I'll agree w/ that...Calallen usually ALWAYS dominates in Reg IV. I have nothing against them and wish them well...hell..I don't even know if they'll see LaMarque this year. Ingleside was VERY over-rated this year...FACT. Congrats to both teams for making the playoffs....Ingleside, good luck in basketball, Calallen, good luck next week. No hard feelings either DD...I enjoy a spirited debate from time to time :) :D now if everyone argued like this 3adl would be a happy place! hahaha j/k:mad:

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 06:59 PM
:D now if everyone argued like this 3adl would be a happy place! hahaha j/k:mad: LOL....I just try not to let the fact that someone "slams my team" overpower my logic. I try not to be one of these fans thats all about "MY TEAM IS THE BEST, THEY'LL NEVER LOSE!!" I'm a realist and live my life by these guidelines as well. Facts sir....gimme the facts! :)

R4Editor
11-23-2007, 07:04 PM
:D now if everyone argued like this 3adl would be a happy place! hahaha j/k:mad: doubt it

oops i meant to say i doubt it to Ingleside fan, since he no longer lives in the area he feels Region 4 is bad in all classes. I do seem to remember from Sinton runs in 2000s the winner of region 4 would go on and play in the state title game with Region 3 rep going down each year until last year.

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 07:06 PM
doubt it

oops i meant to say i doubt it to Ingleside fan, since he no longer lives in the area he feels Region 4 is bad in all classes. I do seem to remember from Sinton runs in 2000s the winner of region 4 would go on and play in the state title game with Region 3 rep going down each year until last year. I said their ROAD is weaker. Calm down. Sinton played for ONE title ...and they lost. Seriously....calm down.

R4Editor
11-23-2007, 07:06 PM
LOL....I just try not to let the fact that someone "slams my team" overpower my logic. I try not to be one of these fans thats all about "MY TEAM IS THE BEST, THEY'LL NEVER LOSE!!" I'm a realist and live my life by these guidelines as well. Facts sir....gimme the facts! :) realist is good but means u never have faith that the unreal can happen. Calallen can win if they meet but the reality is they never have. I 'll take the can win if they do meet.

R4Editor
11-23-2007, 07:07 PM
I said their ROAD is weaker. Calm down. Sinton played for ONE title ...and they lost. Seriously....calm down. :D just getting u all worked up, i know where u coming from, stay calm lol well now i am off to Cuero vs PI game

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 07:08 PM
:D just getting u all worked up, i know where u coming from, stay calm lol well now i am off to Cuero vs PI game lucky! I am debating gettin in the truck and driving over to Pearland for the WOS/Giddings game. More than likely I'll just listen in via the web.

R4Editor
11-23-2007, 07:10 PM
lucky! I am debating gettin in the truck and driving over to Pearland for the WOS/Giddings game. More than likely I'll just listen in via the web. my uncle was going to that game, hope to get updates of that game from him. I think WO wins that game, Didnt Bay City beat WO this year?

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 07:11 PM
I think Bay City is the only loss they have...Bay City also smacked Cuero around...they're decent. I'm pulling for WOS.

Blastoderm55
11-24-2007, 10:23 AM
Well LaMarque lost yesterday so no one will be losing to them anymore this season.

JT44
11-24-2007, 10:30 AM
I think Bay City is the only loss they have...Bay City also smacked Cuero around...they're decent. I'm pulling for WOS.

bay city has a very unique offense,

it's a no huddle with the two minute drill feel all the time