PDA

View Full Version : Giddings, WOS & Caldwell

orangeblood
11-22-2007, 11:47 PM
At this point which is more likely to happen.
WOS vs Caldwell
Giddings vs Caldwell
In the Quarter Final

TexanFan4Life
11-22-2007, 11:55 PM
West Orange-Stark vs. Caldwell

I think their defense is too physical for Jenke, Taylor and those boys. Giddings will have their share of plays made, but I like West Orange-Stark in a squeaker when it's all said and done.

HEMOTOXIC
11-23-2007, 12:08 AM
As much as I would love to see the Caldwell vs Giddings rematch, I don't know if I will get my wishes. Good luck to the Hornets and Buffaloes.

bulldogbark
11-23-2007, 12:26 AM
I am thinking its going to be Kirbyville Vs WO-S....don't think Caldwell has a chance. they just cant stop Rhodes. so you got the wrong poll up there>

RdaleBoi08
11-23-2007, 12:45 AM
So Your Passin Up That Waco LaVega Doesnt Even Stand A Chance Against WOS Or Giddings?

IHStangFan
11-23-2007, 12:54 AM
pretty confident in Caldwell. Kirbyville will be no pushover. From here on out....its not safe to bet on anything.....

RdaleBoi08
11-23-2007, 01:13 AM
But IF It Did Happen Like I Would Go Wit WOS & Caldwell!

HEMOTOXIC
11-23-2007, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
I am thinking its going to be Kirbyville Vs WO-S....don't think Caldwell has a chance. they just cant stop Rhodes. so you got the wrong poll up there>

:thinking:
I'm guessing that you yet to see the Hornets play this year?

Stownhorse
11-23-2007, 03:30 AM
Caldwell sux.

navscanmaster
11-23-2007, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Caldwell sux.
Only if they play at the Mustang Bowl!:rolleyes: :D
Just kidding. That is a brash statement though. Nobody at this point just sux. I have seen Caldwell, but I haven't seen Kirbyville. All I know is that they both have one loss, and they both won playoff games that were close until the final quarter. Also that they both come from tough districts that just happen to have all three teams still playing. But seeing Caldwell, if you can't stop Canto, you had better beat their defense. That is why I am taking Caldwell. I also think that Brock will play, maybe part time, and I think that Giddings will win a really, really close game.

State_In_08
11-23-2007, 04:31 AM
If Brock plays vs. WO-S and has an impact, I could see a Giddings-Caldwell rematch, but I just dont see Giddings beating WO-S. And Caldwell will win a close one against K-Ville.

navscanmaster
11-23-2007, 04:39 AM
Go Buffaloes and Hornets!!!!! Send those East Texas boys back to the forest for another year! God only knows what bored forest dwellers do when there is no football to play.

HA, just kidding. Well, for WOS anyhow. Kirbyville really is in the forest though.:D

Darren
11-23-2007, 07:14 AM
I think that both teams still have 2 games before that matchup has a possiblility of becoming a reality.

After this week....

Waco La Vega and either China Spring or Palestine Westwood will have something to say about it.

Too early to discuss this yet.

bulldogbark
11-23-2007, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Go Buffaloes and Hornets!!!!! Send those East Texas boys back to the forest for another year! God only knows what bored forest dwellers do when there is no football to play.

HA, just kidding. Well, for WOS anyhow. Kirbyville really is in the forest though.:D

Well we walk around with these big cut trees on our backs hualing them here and there cause those big trucks are just to complicated for us to figure out:thinking: ;)

MrUmp1
11-23-2007, 10:24 AM
I do not know how anyone can just rule out Waco LaVega in this discussion. Anyone who is 11-0 is a very good ballclub. This is how alot of so called upsets occur in the playoffs by people not giving respect to other clubs and the players read this and then they go into the game thinking they can show up and win. It's all about...
Turnovers
Weather
Matchups
Teams on a mission.
Good luck to all Golden Triangle Teams this week.

Old Tiger
11-23-2007, 10:47 AM
Waco La Vega vs. Kirbyville

orangeblood
11-23-2007, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by MrUmp1
I do not know how anyone can just rule out Waco LaVega in this discussion. Anyone who is 11-0 is a very good ballclub. This is how alot of so called upsets occur in the playoffs by people not giving respect to other clubs and the players read this and then they go into the game thinking they can show up and win. It's all about...
Turnovers
Weather
Matchups
Teams on a mission.

It wasn't about respecting any other teams it was just a poll... to get some opinions..... And I guess it got yours....

Darren
11-23-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by MrUmp1
Turnovers
Weather
Matchups
Teams on a mission.

Please refer to this comment.

I think that both teams still have 2 games before that matchup has a possiblility of becoming a reality.

After this week....

Waco La Vega and either China Spring or Palestine Westwood will have something to say about it.

orangeblood
11-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Darren
Please refer to this comment.

After this week....

A little just testing the water.....

Stownhorse
11-23-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Only if they play at the Mustang Bowl!:rolleyes: :D
Just kidding. That is a brash statement though. Nobody at this point just sux. I have seen Caldwell, but I haven't seen Kirbyville. All I know is that they both have one loss, and they both won playoff games that were close until the final quarter. Also that they both come from tough districts that just happen to have all three teams still playing. But seeing Caldwell, if you can't stop Canto, you had better beat their defense. That is why I am taking Caldwell. I also think that Brock will play, maybe part time, and I think that Giddings will win a really, really close game.

Dont have a heart attack, its a joke.... haha

j_dog
11-24-2007, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
Bark you are one smart East Texan! :)

Sorry Caldwell, you guys are good, and had a great season, but to have a fan put up a topic like this before a game with a tough opponent? :confused: Talk about bulletin board material....

Go Kirbyville Wildcats! :clap:

LH Panther Mom
11-25-2007, 09:18 PM
:thinking: :thinking: I never did vote in this poll....just couldn't wrap my head around either option. ;)

IHStangFan
11-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:thinking: :thinking: I never did vote in this poll....just couldn't wrap my head around either option. ;) I did not vote either :)

CHS_Grad '85
11-25-2007, 10:03 PM
I didn't vote either... now it seems like the right choice... ;)