PDA

View Full Version : American Ganster

44INAROW
11-22-2007, 11:15 PM
Has anyone seen American Gangster? Lil44 saw it the other night and said it was really good. Just wondering if anyone has seen it?

DU_stud04
11-22-2007, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Has anyone seen American Gangster? Lil44 saw it the other night and said it was really good. Just wondering if anyone has seen it? i saw it and i liked it alot. my friend that went with me said it is alot like "Blow". sadly, ive never seen it so i wouldnt know. meh, its long but i found it enjoyable for the full 3+ hours

pirate4state
11-23-2007, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i saw it and i liked it alot. my friend that went with me said it is alot like "Blow". sadly, ive never seen it so i wouldnt know. meh, its long but i found it enjoyable for the full 3+ hours

It's nothing like Blow, IMHO.

The acting is SUPERB!!! :clap: The story is really good and you are just kinda in "awe" at what he did and how he kinda got off really light! :eek:

A must see!!

Emerson1
11-25-2007, 03:50 PM
I saw it and liked it. It drug a little, definetely do not want to go to the 9 or 10 o clock showing.

DU_stud04
11-25-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I saw it and liked it. It drug a little, definetely do not want to go to the 9 or 10 o clock showing. we went at 11.... stopped at ihop across the parking lot after the movie for coffee and allittle grub after it was over

big daddy russ
11-26-2007, 02:50 AM
Personally, I enjoyed it. Not my favorite movie of all-time, but definitely worth the price of admission. Best movie I've seen since Harry Potter this summer.

And yeah, I like Harry Potter.

One of those movies where the bad guy is terrible, but you wind up rooting for him.

Old Tiger
12-04-2007, 05:37 PM
I really liked this movie. IMO it is better than Scarface but not on the level with The Godfather.