PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Headaches

maroonpirate04
11-22-2007, 04:21 PM
Now that Thanksgiving is here be prepared for 'Black Friday' and the 31 days of shopping making sure you get the right gift for a family member or a co-worker, more food to cook, more parties to attend. But the most fun part is Holiday Movie Season is here and today marks the start of the season. "Fred Claus" started the first of holiday movies released in early Nov. and today another great movie "This Christmas" to get you in the mood and watch for "National Treasure 2" :clap: and Will Smith is back with "I Am Legend" sometime in December

CHS_CG
11-22-2007, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Now that Thanksgiving is here be prepared for 'Black Friday' and the 31 days of shopping making sure you get the right gift for a family member or a co-worker, more food to cook, more parties to attend. But the most fun part is Holiday Movie Season is here and today marks the start of the season. "Fred Claus" started the first of holiday movies released in early Nov. and today another great movie "This Christmas" to get you in the mood and watch for "National Treasure 2" :clap: and Will Smith is back with "I Am Legend" sometime in December

you think black friday is going to be bad for yall.. I work for American Express and its considered a "black out" day we ALL have to be at work. We are gunna have one hell of a day at work.