PDA

View Full Version : For BillyFred

alaskacat
11-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Hey amigo, your mailbox is full, so here is my cell number again 918-916-7252

I am on the road south in an hour or so to watch Celina stomp a mudhole in West:)

BILLYFRED0000
11-22-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by alaskacat
Hey amigo, your mailbox is full, so here is my cell number again 918-916-7252

I am on the road south in an hour or so to watch Celina stomp a mudhole in West:)

Tanks, man i just emptied the clip. Should be good to go. I will be bringin you a hat.
What would you like? Orange with white C?

alaskacat
11-23-2007, 02:43 AM
that works..but prefer the cream one with orange C and orange bill if they made them this year

BILLYFRED0000
11-23-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by alaskacat
that works..but prefer the cream one with orange C and orange bill if they made them this year

Got ya. We will probably get to the game at about 1840. We will try to find seats a little high on or about the fifty. I will be lookin for ya. If we can we will be about two thirds of the way up. We are home team and that is a blessing with the north wind blowing. Game time weather should be good with a little sun having warmed it up a little before the lights come on. You will get to meet MRS Billyfred0000(don't tell her I called her that in a post). She is beatiful, lovely, and why she married me she still has not really explained. But I will keep her as long as she will have me.