View Full Version : Hawkfan

GreenMonster
11-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Did you come in for the holiday?

hawkfan
11-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Did you come in for the holiday?

I came through there. I'm in Colorado Springs with the in-laws. I will be traveling back Sat and will get to hunt Sunday morning. I will be there for Christmas. That is when I will get to do all my hunting. Do you know if Cory has seen any deer worth bragging about? How did y'all end up this year? We went a big, bad 2-8. I will be praying to God in Jan 31st that we will be put in a district that doesn't include ALto

GreenMonster
11-22-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by hawkfan
I came through there. I'm in Colorado Springs with the in-laws. I will be traveling back Sat and will get to hunt Sunday morning. I will be there for Christmas. That is when I will get to do all my hunting. Do you know if Cory has seen any deer worth bragging about? How did y'all end up this year? We went a big, bad 2-8. I will be praying to God in Jan 31st that we will be put in a district that doesn't include ALto We were 1-9. We are hoping to go back west and hopefully a 6 team district instead of the 8 team we are in. Not sure why we want to go west, Childress is the closest 2A that way. I think we mainly want a 6 team district. We're hoping to put together a weaker pre-district schedule so that our kids can experience a little success. A few wins will go a long ways to fixing our problems.