PDA

View Full Version : C'mon guys

Ranger Mom
11-22-2007, 12:17 AM
someone start a football post that I can get my teeth in to....and then I will hi-jack and talk about what I want!!

I still have two pies to bake and need someone to keep my awake!!:D

88bobcats
11-22-2007, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
someone start a football post that I can get my teeth in to....and then I will hi-jack and talk about what I want!!

Is this the DownLow Moms' (LHPantherMom, Ranger Mom, etc.) play-off theme song? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUJ9tftPsGY)

nobogey72
11-22-2007, 12:25 AM

Are you flirting with me Ranger Mom? It's a long way from Abilene to Midland but ......... just kidding. All right, I'll start one just for you.:inlove: :inlove:

Ranger Mom
11-22-2007, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
Is this the DownLow Moms' (LHPantherMom, Ranger Mom, etc.) play-off theme song? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUJ9tftPsGY)

Did you do that just because you know I have dial up at home :weeping: and couldn't open it??:mad: :mad:

Ranger Mom
11-22-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Are you flirting with me Ranger Mom? It's a long way from Abilene to Midland but ......... just kidding. All right, I'll start one just for you.:inlove: :inlove:

LOL!! This board REALLY screwed me up. I have pumpkin pie in the oven and didn't set the timer.

I have NO idea how long it's been in there!!!:mad: :mad:

88bobcats
11-22-2007, 12:35 AM
Did you do that just because you know I have dial up at home :weeping: and couldn't open it??:mad: :mad:

My bad.....did not know you suffered from domestic dial-up syndrome. That was me 'til AT&T/SBC came to the rescue with DSL.

It's the music video for WASP's "Blind in Texas".....they refer to many of the Texas cities.

Ranger Mom
11-22-2007, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
My bad.....did not know you suffered from domestic dial-up syndrome. That was me 'til AT&T/SBC came to the rescue with DSL.

It's the music video for WASP's "Blind in Texas".....they refer to many of the Texas cities.

AT&T/SBC has been promising me for 3 years that they were coming out here. 2 miles further down the road from me they have it...but evidently I live in a hole or something!

I could get it from my cable company, but I can't rationalize paying $300 for the equipment and $70 just so I can surf the downlow faster!!:D

slpybear the bullfan
11-22-2007, 12:43 AM
You need to come up with some reason to pay for high-speed that the Hubby would think is his!

88bobcats
11-22-2007, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
You need to come up with some reason to pay for high-speed that the Hubby would think is his!

I like the way you think, slpybear!

Mischevious and connivin'!

Ranger Mom
11-22-2007, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan

LOL!! Hubby has nothing to do with it....he could care less!!! He wouldn't even know what the difference between dial up and high speed is anyway!!

injuredinmelee
11-22-2007, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72

be careful these Midland women are feisty.

Ranger Mom
11-22-2007, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
be careful these Midland women are feisty.

LOL!! What else is there to do in the town.

For those interested...the second pie is in the oven.

Just one more hour to go!!!!!:D

injuredinmelee
11-22-2007, 01:07 AM
can i come over for dinner tomorrow??? lol

Ranger Mom
11-22-2007, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
can i come over for dinner tomorrow??? lol

Are you in Midland??

We are eating at my dad and stepmoms house at 2:00, but you are REALLY more than welcome to come!! Heck, even my mom and stepdad will be there!!:D

If you are in town and have no place to go, please join us!!!

piratebg
11-22-2007, 01:15 AM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/warrior8488/boobies-2.jpg

Ranger Mom
11-22-2007, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/warrior8488/boobies-2.jpg

That should be on bhtrainers thread....not mine!!:p