PDA

View Full Version : Dale Hansen Unplugged

kepdawg
11-21-2007, 11:53 PM
Hansen Unplugged (http://www.wfaa.com/video/index.html?nvid=195195&shu=1)

kaorder1999
11-21-2007, 11:57 PM
wow....

pirate4state
11-22-2007, 12:01 AM
:mad: crap, my sound isn't working

Snyder_TigerFan
11-22-2007, 12:03 AM
wow

kaorder1999
11-22-2007, 12:04 AM
leave it up to Hansen to turn this into a color issue....wow

Adidas410s
11-22-2007, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
for some reason I think the response from SOC and the adults involved will be something like this:

You don't understand what it's like in "our society" Dale. The way of life is different and we had to do what was best for the child. What was best was to get him passing grades so that he could play basketball in college and get a good education.

To that I must ask...how do you expect him to learn anything in college if he never got the proper education in HS???

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-22-2007, 02:20 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

JR2004
11-22-2007, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
for some reason I think the response from SOC and the adults involved will be something like this:

You don't understand what it's like in "our society" Dale. The way of life is different and we had to do what was best for the child. What was best was to get him passing grades so that he could play basketball in college and get a good education.

To that I must ask...how do you expect him to learn anything in college if he never got the proper education in HS???

Coach Mays already made his response and there was no in "our society". This is a dead issue that's already been dealt with and no wrongdoing was found at the time. For Channel 8 to bring this back up after all this time is ludicrous. It's yellow journalism at its finest.

Someone who knows Coach Mays better than anyone of us on this board contacted him Wednesday and I trust what he responded to him with. The whole thing is ridiculous. Mays and the kid in question both deserve an apology for this farce.

Hansen just made an even bigger joke of himself than I thought was humanly possible with that ridiculous "unplugged" segment. For someone who at one time used to be all about the kids, I find him to be quite the hypocrite. I'm still waiting on him to retract his kind and undeserved words about the Coach at Skyline. Maybe if he'd do some research he'd see that the most ridiculous thing he did on Tuesday night was his praising the coach of Skyline's football team. If he really wanted to do an "unplugged" segment questioning someone that would've been the person to do it to.

JR2004
11-22-2007, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999

Only Dale would play that angle. He's just completely clueless when it comes to stuff like this. He's really out of touch after what I just listened to.

bobcat1
11-22-2007, 05:24 AM
Sounded to me like he was mad at the adults that failed the kid and was blasting them for doing so. It matters not really what race those involved were. What he said was correct; They Failed the Kid Miserably.