PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 02:18 PM
We are way too easy on the Liberty Hill fans here on the 3ADL.

Oh, they will post on the Carthage thread, the Celina thread, or the Snyder thread.

But . . . how about we have a thread just about them?

It is only fun if they lay their fandomness out on the line and stick their necks out. Perhaps they just aren't confident enough and are not sure they really have a tradition started? Is this it for Liberty Hill? Are they a one . . . perhaps two and done program?

garciap77
11-21-2007, 02:18 PM
Why not? Sounds fun!

44INAROW
11-21-2007, 02:19 PM
this is gonna be good..........:D

pirate4state
11-21-2007, 02:19 PM
You should have asked kepdawg to do this for you. At least he would have made it funny! :hand: :D

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Maybe some of us are doing spring cleaning. :eek: :eek: Or maybe it's just that the boys take care of most of our talking for us. ;)

garciap77
11-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Just watch out for that LH Panther Mom she is tough and smart!!! :D :D :D

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 02:23 PM
i would say that we are still building the tradition, that was actually our team motto 3 years ago. But i feel we are still building it, 6 good playoff runs in a row, 2 district titles in a row and a state championship is definitly a great foundation, but i dont think we can call ourselves elite yet.

but we are close :devil: ;)

garciap77
11-21-2007, 02:25 PM
You go Daddy D 11!!!! Well said. There is nothing wrong with that statement.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 02:31 PM
why thank you,

the systems that Jerry Vance installed is what has made the difference obviously. He preaches no individualism, and to me thats the biggest deal with high school sports. Up until 3 years ago, correct me if im wrong but our kids could not even wear wristbands :eek: this was changed when players decided that in order to wear wristbands, they must be the same.

Obviously its just sweatbands but it speaks volumes about the no flashy, grinding it out with hard work mentality that is expected of our teams now.

LHMom
11-21-2007, 02:31 PM
Bring it!! :)

GO PANTHERRRRRRRZ!

rockdale80
11-21-2007, 02:33 PM
Why does LH run the score up? I would think a previous state champ would have some class:kiss:

LHMom
11-21-2007, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Why does LH run the score up? I would think a previous state champ would have some class:kiss:

COME ON. You can do better than that. It was all used up on the Cuero thread.

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Maybe some of us are doing spring cleaning. :eek: :eek: Or maybe it's just that the boys take care of most of our talking for us. ;)
Well, you guys had rundoe. He was almost a fanatic. The rest of you just will not put your mouth where all that money goes! :D

You're not really high school football fanatics at all. You won't bang a gong for your team (and that cow bell of yours is not a gong).

Here is what real fanatics do. We will brag, we will be proud and we will tell you what we think and if your team has any history or tradition what so ever, you will have a BILLYFRED0000 of your very own! :nerd:

I love that guy by the way! It makes my day to see last post by BILLYFRED0000 when I log on to the 3ADL each day. :inlove:

Oh yeah, and when our team loses, we will scurry for cover until next season, when we can have confidence all over again because we have tradition. :p

How about a good old fashioned, "We are gonna lay the wood to Carthage" from a Liberty Hill fan?

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 02:40 PM
we are going to beat the snot outta the bulldogs by pounding it down their unathletic throats :devil:

hows that? :D

garciap77
11-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Wow! Where did that come from! Do not say anything about running the score we know you don't!;) ;) ;) , Plus, you do not want Headhunter to find out that someone is beening accuse of running the score it will be bad!:( :( :( :(

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 02:47 PM
oh gosh,,we wouldnt want that now would we :eek:

Who-dun-it!!?
11-21-2007, 02:51 PM
I like Mike Leach's theory on runnin up the score. If you don't like it, Stop them!

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
(and that cow bell of yours is not a gong).
:hand: :hand: :hand: You obviously have never seen or heard my cowbell. :eek: :eek: :eek:

BobcatBenny
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
we are going to beat the snot outta the bulldogs by pounding it down their unathletic throats :devil:

Well, now that's getting into the spirit! :clap:

pirate4state
Well, you guys had rundoe. He was almost a fanatic. The rest of you just will not put your mouth where all that money goes! :D

You're not really high school football fanatics at all. You won't bang a gong for your team (and that cow bell of yours is not a gong).

Here is what real fanatics do. We will brag, we will be proud and we will tell you what we think and if your team has any history or tradition what so ever, you will have a BILLYFRED0000 of your very own! :nerd:

I love that guy by the way! It makes my day to see last post by BILLYFRED0000 when I log on to the 3ADL each day. :inlove:

Oh yeah, and when our team loses, we will scurry for cover until next season, when we can have confidence all over again because we have tradition. :p

How about a good old fashioned, "We are gonna lay the wood to Carthage" from a Liberty Hill fan?

I think almost every town have these qualties you seek, but not all of them get on the internet and "bang the gong". The ones that do are good for a few laughs, but usually nothing more.

Expect to see some Sinton "gong bangers" in the spring. LMAO!

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 02:53 PM
Well, you guys had rundoe. He was almost a fanatic.
ALMOST????????? Are you NUTS? :eek: :eek:

Thankfully he's out of town. :devil:

kepdawg
11-21-2007, 02:55 PM
Boo Liberty Hill! :mad:

How dare you beat the North DFW Bobcats! :D

rockdale80
11-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
COME ON. You can do better than that. It was all used up on the Cuero thread.

I dont really have anything......
It was a stretch for me to come up with that. Classy team, and classy fans. What more can you say?

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

:doh: :doh: :doh: Yes, what were we thinking. :crazy1: :crazy1:

garciap77
11-21-2007, 02:57 PM
oh gosh,,we wouldnt want that now would we :eek:

Quote by Headhunter
This is in response to snydertiger: Who said Cuero has no class and runs up the score.

Let me tell you something - I have never used this board because I dont like to argue with people across the state who have no idea what goes on in certain games, however I feel that Mr. Snydertiger needs to be put in his place before he starts talking smack on this message board.

Cuero did not run up the score. I dont know what your supposed to do when you touch the ball three times in the 3rd quarter and score three tds. Lets see mathis punted - 60 yard td return (untouched), then mathis punts twice and both where 50 yard td runs (untouched).

Hey is it unfair to score. Those kids in Cuero practiced all week to play 60 minutes on Friday night. Mathis I assume did the same. I dont know what they do in Snyder but in Cuero when the quarterback hands the ball off and the runningback never gets touched we score touchdowns.

If you dont have all the information dont put a message on this board. One last thing- Cuero did not score in the fourth quarter and I believe our JV and Freshman were in the game with 9 min. left in the 3rd quarter.

Mathis played their hearts out early they just did not have the skill and speed that Cuero did. I still dont really know how good Cuero's offense is. Their defense is a little weak but they have so many weapons, Mathis could not keep up.

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 02:59 PM
this whole thread devoted to us is throwing me for a loop. Im not used to all this spotlight :nerd:

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 03:04 PM
I can only imagine Liberty Hill's pep rallys . . . but in my mind they go something like this.

Woo Woo Woo Woo . . . as the dream screen fades us into a Liberty Hill pep rally . . . Woo Woo Woo

fade in . . .

We find a crowd of students and parents mumbling . . .

. . . what is that they're mumbling? . . .

Oh, they are mumbling . . . "Beat the Bulldogs, as long as they are not the better team! We think we might be good, but you never know! They might be better! So, lets not get too excited!"

:doh:

ROFLMAO

Sorry, in advance, but that is how I picture it! :D

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 03:08 PM

Awww kep. You are just bitter because I stole your bit. :eek:

pirate4state
11-21-2007, 03:11 PM
Awww kep. You just bitter because I stole your bit. :eek:
http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/sign_thistopicsucks.gif

:D

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/sign_thistopicsucks.gif

Wow, that is a hot sports opinion from P4S! And what is the topic?

Liberty Hill

And I thought you and LHPM were friends? :D

kepdawg
11-21-2007, 03:17 PM
:doh: :doh: :doh: Yes, what were we thinking. :crazy1: :crazy1:

Probably something along the lines of this:

Celina?

I thought she died several years ago!

Oh, the North DFW Bobcats!

No we're not worried about them!

What? 7 state championships? GA Moore, Butch Ford, more tradition than any team in the history of teams? And the 10-1 defense?

We're Liberty Hill!

We've got something the North DFW Bobcats can only dream of having - the UNSTOPPABLE Slot T!

For those of you who don't understand what that means it means nobody is stopping us!

Not the North DFW Bobcats and the 10-1! Not 1983 Daingerfield! Not the 85 Chicago Bears!

Nobody! Period! Because it is the UNSTOPPABLE Slot T!

It's not the Slot T that can only be stopped by the North DFW Bobcats and the 10-1!

It's the UNSTOPPABLE Slot T!

So all the state championships and tradition and move ins and recruits and crooked goal posts because we don't kick field goals and we held Frisco Wakeland to 30 yards and they almost beat Royse City and we would have beat Gilmer if we would have played them in a year that wasn't the worst year in our history and we're so sorry we're in 3A we don't really want to be here either oh woe is me we are so small it's like David and Goliath how can we ever overcome it oh yeah that's right I forgot that we have more tradition than any team in the history of teams and we have the best coaches who run a perfect system and we have the best players who run a perfect system perfectly and we don't have to recruit because people just want to move here even if their kids were starters other places and our perfect players start running the perfect system perfectly before they can even walk and continue the tradition until they graduate with a handful of rings and all the rest of that stuff isn't going to do you any good against Liberty Hill because it's the UNSTOPPABLE Slot T, damnit! And that means nobody, not even you are going to stop it! So enjoy your trip to Waco and pray to the football gods that Celina and Liberty Hill are in different divisions next year because you aren't stopping us this year and you won't stop us next year!

I bet maybe y'all were thinking something like that! :D

pirate4state
11-21-2007, 03:22 PM
Probably something along the lines of this:

Celina?

I thought she died several years ago!

Oh, the North DFW Bobcats!

What? 7 state championships? GA Moore, Butch Ford, more tradition than any team in the history of teams? And the 10-1 defense?

We're Liberty Hill!

We've got something the North DFW Bobcats can only dream of having - the UNSTOPPABLE Slot T!

For those of you who don't understand what that means it means nobody is stopping us!

Not the North DFW Bobcats and the 10-1! Not 1983 Daingerfield! Not the 85 Chicago Bears!

Nobody! Period! Because it is the UNSTOPPABLE Slot T!

It's not the Slot T that can only be stopped by the North DFW Bobcats and the 10-1!

It's the UNSTOPPABLE Slot T!

So all the state championships and tradition and move ins and recruits and crooked goal posts because we don't kick field goals and we held Frisco Wakeland to 30 yards and they almost beat Royse City and we would have beat Gilmer if we would have played them in a year that wasn't the worst year in our history and we're so sorry we're in 3A we don't really want to be here either oh woe is me we are so small it's like David and Goliath how can we ever overcome it oh yeah that's right I forgot that we have more tradition than any team in the history of teams and we have the best coaches who run a perfect system and we have the best players who run a perfect system perfectly and we don't have to recruit because people just want to move here even if their kids were starters other places and our perfect players start running the perfect system perfectly before they can even walk and continue the tradition until they graduate with a handful of rings and all the rest of that stuff isn't going to do you any good against Liberty Hill because it's the UNSTOPPABLE Slot T, damnit! And that means nobody, not even you are going to stop it! So enjoy your trip to Waco and pray to the football gods that Celina and Liberty Hill are in different divisions next year because you aren't stopping us this year and you won't stop us next year!

http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/funnypostsign.gif

and that's how you do it bobcatbenny http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/clap.gif

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 03:23 PM
. . . I bet maybe y'all were thinking something like that! :D
Well that would be a good start! :clap:

Oh how I wish you were from Liberty Hill. You would be my hero. :p

pirate4state
11-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Wow, that is a hot sports opinion from P4S! And what is the topic?

Liberty Hill

And I thought you and LHPM were friends? :D

http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/shrug.gif

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/funnypostsign.gif

and that's how you do it bobcatbenny http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/clap.gif

Yes mam it is. That was awesome.

And I love kep almost as much as BILLYFRED0000. :inlove:

He just isn't quite as bright. We put kep on Celina's short bus. :D

pirate4state
11-21-2007, 03:29 PM

And here I thought the Celina short bus had a waiting list!

http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/dumbApe.gif

kepdawg
11-21-2007, 03:31 PM

But it's better to be on Celina's short bus than to be on anybody else's regular bus! :D

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 03:36 PM
But it's better to be on Celina's short bus than to be on anybody else's regular bus! :D

that was a good one, props lol

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 03:54 PM
that was a good one, props lol
Daddy,
I am so sad for you. You are it. You are the only Liberty Hill fan on the 3ADL.

Sincerely,
Benny

Well . . . there is the large mouth that I keep hooking and throwing back . . . but apparently he is out of town. :)

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 03:58 PM

Heyyyyyy!!!!! :mad: :mad: I was gonna say that. :tongue: :tongue:

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 04:10 PM
Heyyyyyy!!!!! :mad: :mad: I was gonna say that. :tongue: :tongue:
Awww Mom,
You're so cute! :inlove: You've got no game! You can't. Your a mom and the queen mod. And you just don't have the killer instinct of P4S.

If I were to guage the confidence level, heart and mouth of the Liberty Hill fans on this board, I would have to say, Carthage by a lot.

. . . and I am not even sure there are any Carthage posters on this board. Sad. :(

Benny

Old Green
11-21-2007, 04:16 PM

hows that? :D I just had a vision of Hank Hill getting stirred up with that statement:D

pirate4state
11-21-2007, 04:29 PM
And you just don't have the killer instinct of P4S.

She just doesn't like to show off that's all! Believe me when I tell you that if push came to shove ALL of you would be :weeping: that she was being a big meany! :devil: :devil:

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
I just had a vision of Hank Hill getting stirred up with that statement:D

Is this the picture that formed in your mind?

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/BobcatBenny/hank-liberty-hill.gif

Hank Liberty Hill! ROFLMAO

Old Green
11-21-2007, 04:36 PM
Is this the picture that formed in your mind?

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/BobcatBenny/hank-liberty-hill.gif

Hank Liberty Hill! ROFLMAO LMAO !!!!!YEP !!!!:D

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 06:11 PM
This is an oldie but a goodie.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/BobcatBenny/Panther_wash.gif

Liberty Hill fans.

BILLYFRED0000
11-21-2007, 06:20 PM
This is an oldie but a goodie.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/BobcatBenny/Panther_wash.gif

Liberty Hill fans.
Ya know I thought about pitchin in here Benny but you are doing fine all by yourself.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance.,,,,
Oh yeah wait a minute--- I can.... :eek:

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance.,,,,
http://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/leejoo_mesthoop_boer.gif

I figured it was time to break out the artillery. :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

BILLYFRED0000
11-21-2007, 06:32 PM
http://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/leejoo_mesthoop_boer.gif

I figured it was time to break out the artillery. :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Now mom just because your husband won't help you with the house work???:devil:

Panther One
11-21-2007, 06:41 PM
Last week I predicted we'd win 35-14. I over estimated Robinson, or maybe even underestimated just how good we are. We had three fumbles and still put up 42 without a punt. Our previous three opponents weren't all that great, so I was a little cautious going up against better competition, but the Panthers proved they were for real.

This week, I say the Panthers win 49-19. I think a lot of people are talking Carthage up just like they did Crockett last year because they're an athletic team from East Texas and because people are either wanting or hoping to see somebody upset us. Well, the only team that can beat Liberty Hill is Liberty Hill. If we play good football, I think we can beat anyone in class 3A. If we turn the ball over and make mistakes, there are plenty of teams left in the playoffs that could possibly upset us.

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Panther One
Last week I predicted we'd win 35-14. I over estimated Robinson, or maybe even underestimated just how good we are. . . .

This week, I say the Panthers win 49-19. I think a lot of people are talking Carthage up just like they did Crockett last year because they're an athletic team from East Texas and because people are either wanting or hoping to see somebody upset us. Well, the only team that can beat Liberty Hill is Liberty Hill. . . .
Now we are getting somewhere. Hmmm. . . :thinking:

garciap77
11-21-2007, 06:53 PM
Wylie can beat LH.:D :D :D

ronwx5x
11-21-2007, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Wylie can beat LH.:D :D :D
Graham can beat Wylie so Graham must also be able to beat Liberty Hill?

garciap77
11-21-2007, 07:00 PM
NO! I just think Wylie can beat LH.:D :D :D

ronwx5x
11-21-2007, 07:02 PM
NO! I just think Wylie can beat LH.:D :D :D
Ah, makes much sense now. :confused: :confused: :devil:

garciap77
11-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Somebody has to have the courage to say it!!!:D

garciap77
11-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Graham beat Wylie so why counldn't Wylie Beat LH?

rockdale80
11-21-2007, 07:59 PM
Snyder can beat LH:)

garciap77
11-21-2007, 08:28 PM
Snyder can beat LH:)

Everyone already knows that!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 09:28 PM
OK, Liberty Hill fans. As of this post, and I counted, you have only contributed 15 of 59 posts in your very own thread. This percentage is just slightly better than your team's passing game! LOL

:p :eek: :eek: :p

kepdawg
11-21-2007, 09:31 PM
OK, Liberty Hill fans. As of this post, and I counted, you have only contributed 15 of 59 posts in your very own thread. This percentage is just slightly better than your team's passing game! LOL

:p :eek: :eek: :p

You are grasping at straws! :rolleyes:

alaskacat
11-21-2007, 09:38 PM
We are way too easy on the Liberty Hill fans here on the 3ADL.

Oh, they will post on the Carthage thread, the Celina thread, or the Snyder thread.

But . . . how about we have a thread just about them?

It is only fun if they lay their fandomness out on the line and stick their necks out. Perhaps they just aren't confident enough and are not sure they really have a tradition started? Is this it for Liberty Hill? Are they a one . . . perhaps two and done program?

I vote for one and done..well done:)

alaskacat
11-21-2007, 09:43 PM

That was pretty week Daddy...suck it up.more air like you got a pair!!:)

Its a start though:)

alaskacat
11-21-2007, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Graham can beat Wylie so Graham must also be able to beat Liberty Hill?

Owww wait a sec, my grandkids eighth grade team can beat Wylie, who beat Graham..so does that mean LH should be demoted to Freshman Ball?...or beg for a rematch with Celina:)

garciap77
11-21-2007, 09:54 PM
I don't know we may have to ask Synder?:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

alaskacat
11-21-2007, 09:57 PM
I don't know we may have to ask Synder?:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I hope they play better than you can spell or Snyder don't got a shot:)

I don't think they got a shot anyway on second thought..:)

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 09:57 PM
sorry i was away from the computer for a while.

but i think ive found the reason why we dont surface all that much or make ridiculous comments:

unlike the rest of the football teams that are actually beatable, we are more worried about our communitiy and programs personal image than if we win because..well we all know thats a given, LH WINS EVERY GAME :D

so to perserve and ugrade our personal image, we do not talk a large amount of trash, we go home and feed our monsters so they look like # 74 come friday nights :devil:

alaskacat
11-21-2007, 09:58 PM

but i think ive found the reason why we dont surface all that much or make ridiculous comments:

unlike the rest of the football teams that are actually beatable, we are more worried about our communitiy and programs personal image than if we win because..well we all know thats a given, LH WINS EVERY GAME :D

so to perserve and ugrade our personal image, we do not talk a large amount of trash, we go home and feed our monsters so they look like # 74 come friday nights :devil:

That s better,you moving in the right direction:)

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 09:59 PM
You're gooooooood! :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

pirate4state
11-21-2007, 10:03 PM

dang, i had to do a double take and verify that this wasn't a Celina poster's post :eek: :eek: :devil: :thinking: :D

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 10:05 PM
i learn from the best (or is it the worst?) :)

garciap77
11-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by alaskacat
I hope they play better than you can spell or Snyder don't got a shot:)

I don't think they got a shot anyway on second thought..:)

Well, if Snyder loses, you can blame it on my spelling!:o :o :o

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 10:26 PM
LH fans...

show yourselves :devil:

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 10:28 PM
LH fans...

I guess that Slot-T has created a culture of hiding in Liberty Hill. :thinking:

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 10:31 PM
a culture of we know we are better than Celina would be more accurate ;) :D

BILLYFRED0000
11-21-2007, 10:34 PM
a culture of we know we are better than Celina would be more accurate ;) :D

But your not........ At least not this year. :D

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 10:36 PM
LH fans...

Patience... :devil: :cool:

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 10:38 PM
Well, here is the good news. With all the hiding and such that surrounds Liberty Hill's Slot-T, with this very post by a Celinian, Liberty Hill has drawn even with Celina! I believe the score is now 75 to 75.

44INAROW
Originally posted by alaskacat
That was pretty week Daddy...suck it up.more air like you got a pair!!:)

Its a start though:)

and you're talking about spelling?:eek: :D

BILLYFRED0000
Well, here is the good news. With all the hiding and such that surrounds Liberty Hill's Slot-T, with this very post by a Celinian, Liberty Hill has drawn even with Celina! I believe the score is now 75 to 75.

+1

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 10:40 PM
Patience... :devil: :cool:

any minute now? :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 10:41 PM
any minute now? :rolleyes:
He's reading the "Celina" thread. You know that reading's not his strong point. ;)

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 10:44 PM
use your MOD powers to change what thread he is viewing over to this one lmao :nerd:

BILLYFRED0000
11-21-2007, 10:48 PM
use your MOD powers to change what thread he is viewing over to this one lmao :nerd:

He might just be gettin a cup of coffee. It is kinda cool out here.:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 10:48 PM
***sigh*** I guess he was underwhelmed and had to go take a nap. :(

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 10:50 PM
***sigh*** I guess he was underwhelmed and had to go take a nap. :(
Or maybe that little fish sensed that Benny was on the other end of the hook? :D

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 10:51 PM
Or maybe that little fish sensed a that Benny was on the other end of hook? :D
LOL! Trust me, he's not rundoe. :devil: :devil: He doesn't reside in Superville for nothing. :D

BILLYFRED0000
11-21-2007, 10:52 PM
Or maybe that little fish sensed a that Benny was on the other end of the hook? :D

Reel them in Benny then throw them back.
They are too small.:D

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 11:01 PM
im not understanding the fishing analogies? :confused:

BobcatBenny
11-22-2007, 06:58 AM
rundoe,
I'm gonna need for you to put that plate of pie down! Your town needs a true fan to step up and support its team. Daddy D 11 has given it a try, but he just does not have the obnoxious edge that is called for in a true fan. LHPM believes in ya, sort of. Take the ball off the left end and rumble down inside the opponents 20 because time is ticking down.

Benny

Runnin Panther
11-22-2007, 08:50 AM
Sorry I missed this: been cooking and cooking and cooking, big hungry boys to feed.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Ok let me see if I can help Daddy D out.

I have to admit that I was a little worried about Carthage because like Crockett last year they have a lot of raw athletic talent. But I watched them on film last night and they are not as good as I expected them to be. LH will beat them by at least 3 TD’s. They will complete some long passes but they are not consistent enough to last with us. And further more they don’t look very physical, they have no idea of smack down that is headed their way Friday night.

The defense looks a little stronger than the offense but again they are not physical enough. Plus they don’t have the discipline to stop our offense. Oh wait, NOBODY can stop our offense.

The only thing Carthage can hope is that we stop ourselves, i.e. penalties or fumbles.

LH rolls by 3 TD’s.

clemsmarina
11-22-2007, 09:32 AM
...we sit here quietly and learn about our opponents, feed the boys big dinners, make sure they snack on P&B sandwiches at bed time, and send them off to work on the most DIABOLICAL offensive scheme anyone in the world has ever seen.
Then enjoy it beyond belief when the rest of you are chomping at the bit on here, and can't figure out how we think.

Whatever!!!!

Liberty Hill will hang 50+ points on Carthage tomorrow night.

Carthage is no different than Crockett last year. They may look good in a uniform, but that doesn't mean they know what they are doing.... Thier defense is one of the most un-disciplined the Panthers will face.

See yall next week!!!

BobcatBenny
11-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Hey, maybe there is a bit of hope for Liberty Hill after all. Faint glowing embers, but there might be the potential for a full fire yet. LOL :clap:

Ranger Mom
11-22-2007, 02:00 PM
Hey, maybe there is a bit of hope for Liberty Hill after all. Faint glowing embers, but there might be the potential for a full fire yet. LOL :clap:

They are most definitely getting there!!:D

LHMom
11-22-2007, 04:00 PM
we go home and feed our monsters so they look like # 74 come friday nights :devil:

I'm glad I don't have to feed him.

1st and goal
11-22-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by clemsmarina
...we sit here quietly and learn about our opponents, feed the boys big dinners, make sure they snack on P&B sandwiches at bed time, and send them off to work on the most DIABOLICAL offensive scheme anyone in the world has ever seen.
Then enjoy it beyond belief when the rest of you are chomping at the bit on here, and can't figure out how we think.

Whatever!!!!

Liberty Hill will hang 50+ points on Carthage tomorrow night.

Carthage is no different than Crockett last year. They may look good in a uniform, but that doesn't mean they know what they are doing.... Thier defense is one of the most un-disciplined the Panthers will face.

See yall next week!!!

Clemsmarina is getting almost on par with Rundoe...I give you a solid 9.6 Keep practicing. Diabolical is a big word that gives up your age a bit. From the days of batman. :) Don't ask me how I know...

I agree with you Clem. A CAKEWALK. Buy me a ticket please. I prefer poundcake.;) ;) ;)

Runnin Panther
11-22-2007, 06:50 PM
The reason that NOBODY beats the panthers this year...last year...any year....is because of the
HARD HITTING, QUICK BLITZING, FAST FAKING, RECORD BREAKING, GRIDIRON EATING, BODY BEATING, PASS THROWING, LEGEND GROWING, HARD FIGHTING, HISTORY WRITING, SWEAT POURING, CROWD ROARING, FEEL THE THRILL, LIBERTY HILL FOOTBALL!!!!! That is pretty much how a Panther Pep-Rally starts out....then we get serious.

firstcat
11-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Yeah, RP!!! And that's just us MOMS!!!!!!

LHMom
11-24-2007, 08:21 PM

Bobcat - I bet our newest LH poster Super R may be able to give you the smack talk you're looking for.

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2007, 08:24 PM
Bobcat - I bet our newest LH poster Super R may be able to give you the smack talk you're looking for.
And then some.... :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

garciap77
11-24-2007, 08:25 PM

I like you BobcatBenny! lol You know how to start the fire in every Tread!:clap: :clap: :clap:

3aSoftball4Mom
11-24-2007, 08:27 PM
Or maybe it's just that the boys take care of most of our talking for us. ;)

Can you do that? I thought that it all had to be decided on the DL. :thinking: :thinking: :p

good luck LH Panthers. STATE! :clap: :clap:

Daddy D 11
11-24-2007, 09:52 PM

ohya, it is his forte :clap:

Super_R
11-24-2007, 10:05 PM
I only speak the truth. There are those that would interpret these truths as smack or as fodder.

Now to settle a few misconceptions about "East Texas" speed. There are 2 things that could happen...either one at a time or simultaneously. They might think they are fast because they are looking down when they run. Or they are fast and run the wrong way when "The Machine" gives them the misdirection. Looking down could have the same affect.

Come on with the come on!

Old Green
11-24-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Super_R
I only speak the truth. There are those that would interpret these truths as smack or as fodder.

Now to settle a few misconceptions about "East Texas" speed. There are 2 things that could happen...either one at a time or simultaneously. They might think they are fast because they are looking down when they run. Or they are fast and run the wrong way when "The Machine" gives them the misdirection. Looking down could have the same affect.

Come on with the come on! Super_R is in the house . Welcome:cheerl: :cheerl:

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2007, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Super_R

Come on with the come on!
Speed doesn't work so well while lying flat on your back, either. :devil:

espn1
11-25-2007, 12:43 AM
Why does LH run the score up? I would think a previous state champ would have some class:kiss: That's the beautiful thing about LH's offense. You can't complain about them running up the score because all they are doing is keeping the ball on the ground.