PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy ticket prices in new digs

3afan
11-21-2007, 08:15 AM
Dallas Cowboys to begin season-ticket sales for new stadium

For the priciest club seats – and we're talking single seats here, not suites – a season ticket holder will pay $340 per seat per game, after forking over a one-time fee of up to $50,000 for the right to buy tickets for that seat for 30 years.

LINK (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/112107dnbuscowboystickets.21afedad.html)

amazing ...............

Tiger Turtle
11-21-2007, 08:32 AM
...all in a structure paid for by tax money for the enrichment of an owner who is already obscenely wealthy and players who are in the same class... Give me Texas HS football any day and let the friggin' billionaires go %^*( themselves.

VAMike
11-21-2007, 09:07 AM
Not sure how long it will take but I anticipate seeing , in my lifetime, the time when all regular season games will be like Super Bowls in terms of who is in attendance live (not the true fan). The rest of us will be watching at home, on pay per view, as all games will eventually even be that way.

Adidas410s
11-21-2007, 09:44 AM
It must also be noted that the PSL for club level seats will start at $16,000 but go up to $150,000 as your seat moves closer to midfield.

Macarthur
11-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by VAMike
Not sure how long it will take but I anticipate seeing , in my lifetime, the time when all regular season games will be like Super Bowls in terms of who is in attendance live (not the true fan). The rest of us will be watching at home, on pay per view, as all games will eventually even be that way.

As long as the networks keep paying huge money for the games, it won't go to PPV. I don't think they would make as much on PPV as they do from the networks.

crzyjournalist03
11-21-2007, 12:30 PM
I figured there'd be a steep increase in the good seats...but if they're really going to be fair about it, there should also be some seats in the upper levels that are less expensive than the current least expensive seat, considering that they're increasing stadium capacity dramatically.

Macarthur
11-21-2007, 12:38 PM
I think they will have some "standing room only" areas that will be pretty cheap.

Adidas410s
11-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
I think they will have some "standing room only" areas that will be pretty cheap.

I would expect the endzone concourse/plaza areas to be pretty cheap...and rowdy! I wonder if they'll allow seating outside the stadium to watch the game on the screens on the outside of the building...ala Henman's Hill at Wimbledon.