PDA

View Full Version : An Aggie Joke

coach
11-21-2007, 04:55 AM
my uncle, who graduated from a&m in the late 80's, and i call each other after every aggie football game and talk about the good and the bad, mostly bad. then we discuss who we like andwhat we didnt like. of coarse this year we have been trying to guess who the next aggie coach is and like most aggie fans my uncle is disgusted with fran....so he calls me last night and said did you hear about the news with fran? and i said no....

then he responded by saying, " The olympic committe will hire Coach Fran for their new bob sledding team."

I said HUH? what are you talking about why would they do that...

and my uncle said...yeah the committe told a&m representatives that they have never seen a coach that had that much talent and go downhill that quickly before.....

good luck aggies BTH outa t.u.

Darren
11-21-2007, 07:55 AM
Good one.

coach
11-21-2007, 10:17 AM
one reply out of 53 views must not be too good

sinton66
11-21-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by coach
one reply out of 53 views must not be too good

I assume there's aggie fans who don't care for the joke or a lot of non-aggie fans that just don't care, either way it was humorous.

Bull Butter
11-21-2007, 10:55 AM
It's because it was an Aggie that posted it.

It seems fans of any given team are allowed to take shots at their own team and it's OK. If Go Blue or Cowboy Bill or any of the other Longhorn fans would have posted that same joke........THE WAR WOULD BE ON!

Case in point--- If a Longhorn fan would have posted the Vince Young/Houston Chronicle article, it probably would have 5-10 replies and be buried back on page 4, but since g$$ did it, it turns into another flame-fest and has about 90 replies.

Back to the original joke------ It was quite funny!:clap:

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 10:56 AM
im a longhorn fan and i find that hilarious :clap:

ive said since aTm hired him that he is a loser and should not be coaching in Aggieland, it just took awhile to figure it out i guess :(