PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor....

kaorder1999
11-20-2007, 10:59 PM
wait a second...this show goes on forever and the dude doesnt have to choose any of them. Wow!

injuredinmelee
11-20-2007, 11:02 PM
how little self esteem do you have to have to want to be on this show???

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-20-2007, 11:03 PM
I was forced to sit there and watch it last night and it couldn't have ended better. Great job bachelor, great job.

g$$
11-21-2007, 12:54 AM
Me too. After all that, I am picking DeAna from Georgia. Cute girl with some attitude. Guess he had his fun & headed back to Austin still single!

1st and goal
11-21-2007, 06:59 AM
Thanks folks,
You saved me about 20 hours of wasted TV watching!

3afan
11-21-2007, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I was forced to sit there and watch it last night .....

man up dude

:p

nobogey72
11-21-2007, 07:24 AM
My favorite part was when the girl started crying last night. My next favorite part was when it was over so I could watch my collection of Baywatch re-runs.:bigcry: :bigcry: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Maroon87
11-21-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by g$$
After all that, I am picking DeAna from Georgia. Cute girl with some attitude.

:thumbsup:

Adidas410s
11-21-2007, 11:27 AM
glad I don't watch the show...but I've been hearing about it CONSTANTLY from the girl...she just keeps saying, "How could he not pick somebody????"

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 11:28 AM
Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that all previous posts were made by guys? :eek: :eek: :eek: Who is in charge of revoking man cards around here? :devil: :devil:

I thought it was kind of stupid, BUT it's better than the Firestone dude that just threw the chick by the wayside after the show.

Maroon87
11-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that all previous posts were made by guys? :eek: :eek: :eek: Who is in charge of revoking man cards around here? :devil: :devil:

I thought it was kind of stupid, BUT it's better than the Firestone dude that just threw the chick by the wayside after the show.

I watched it during commercials on MNF.;)

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I watched it during commercials on MNF.;)
Uhm, riggghhhhttttt. I figured it was the other way around. ;)

crzyjournalist03
11-21-2007, 12:33 PM

haha...my wife mentioned last time it was on that she had hardly seen any of it this year and wasn't up to speed. My exact response to her was, "Well, there's no need to start now," to which she shrugged as I turned on the Stars-Kings game and MNF game to switch between the two at commercial.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-21-2007, 12:39 PM
I'll be the first to say that I have no clue what any of you are talking about?

pirate4state
11-21-2007, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I'll be the first to say that I have no clue what any of you are talking about? Thank GOD!!

g$$
11-22-2007, 05:17 AM

Multiple tvs is a great thing! I watched some of it & football too. Still would have picked Georgia Peach!