PDA

View Full Version : superbowl

topdawg
01-11-2003, 10:02 PM
who do yall thinks going to be playing in the superbowl??? i think its going to be tampa and oakland, i dont really care who wins as long as its one of them two!!!

Bellville22
01-12-2003, 05:36 PM
Oakland over Tampa

TarponFanInNorthTexas
01-12-2003, 08:37 PM
It'll probably be Oakland vs. Tampa Bay in the Super Bowl. Both teams are hot.

Chris Hart
01-12-2003, 10:58 PM
Oakland vs. Philadelphia

Philadelphia wins it, their defense just puts too much pressure on the quarterback. Gannon is the league's MVP, but he'll be lucky to finish the game.

I would love to see Tampa Bay vs. Tennessee with Tampa winning it, but it just ain't happening!

cunbed10
01-13-2003, 02:38 PM
Phily over Da Raiders 21 20 in another exciting superBowl.

pirate4state
01-13-2003, 03:34 PM
Chris Hart:
Oakland vs. Philadelphia

Philadelphia wins it, their defense just puts too much pressure on the quarterback. Gannon is the league's MVP, but he'll be lucky to finish the game.

I would love to see Tampa Bay vs. Tennessee with Tampa winning it, but it just ain't happening!I agree Chris. I would LOVE, LOVE to see Tampa v. Tenn -- with the way this year's playoff games are going -- you never know, anything can happen!

GO BUCS!!!!!!!

RBARKER
01-13-2003, 04:47 PM
I would say Jasper will take it all eek! eek! sorry I couldn't help myself :D :D

PRMan23
01-13-2003, 05:19 PM
Philly Over Da raiders in a low scoring game

greendog fan
01-13-2003, 05:24 PM
RBARKER:
I would say Jasper will take it all eek! eek! sorry I couldn't help myself :D :D I say it will be between Everman and Dallas Cowboys. Everman by 10. Hope to see a few folks from Everman this Saturday in Burnet for the fund raiser for Cory.

crzyjournalist03
01-13-2003, 10:56 PM
Well, I'd post my pick, but I don't want to jinx them...I've been having a rough go with super bowls. Last year I picked St. Louis, year before, New York Giants, year before that Titans, year before that, Falcons. I did pick the Broncos over the Packers in Super Bowl XXXII, so I'm only on a four year losing streak.

big daddy russ
01-14-2003, 04:49 AM
I guess I'm the only one going with the Oilers.

Who's hot you say? The Raiders???
Tennessee's won each of their last six and 11 of the their last 12. They have the second-best defensive line in the League (see Tampa Bay Bucs) and are the only remaining team that actually has two players with the ability to carry the offense. Don't even try to tell me that Alstott (a slow halfback in a fullback's body), Duce Staley, Charlie Garner or Tyrone Wheatley can do it without their field generals. Also, only the Titans and Philly have backup QB's worth a darn.
I'd like to go with Tampa Bay in the NFC, but the Bucs have made a habit of blowing the big games. Until they prove to me that they can pull it off when it counts, I'll always pick against them in the playoffs. Eagles win in a game with a combined offensive output of less than 21 points.
Oilers and Eagles in the 'Bowl... Oilers win by 6.

Trivia:
Q: Who was the last team that beat the Titans and what was the score?

big daddy russ
01-14-2003, 04:53 AM
P.S. The last time these two teams met was in a week 4 blowout. Oakland rolled, 52-25. Let's see if Tennessee forgives and forgets.