PDA

View Full Version : Giddings/WOS M&G...

buff4life
11-20-2007, 01:42 PM
where's it going to be and when, someone decide there will be plenty of posters there...

kepdawg
11-20-2007, 02:04 PM
At the gate by the scoreboard at halftime.

pirate4state
11-20-2007, 02:07 PM
That sounds good except is there a gate by the scoreboard? :D

kepdawg
11-20-2007, 02:17 PM
I hope so if that's where you're meeting!

pirate4state
11-20-2007, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I hope so if that's where you're meeting!
:D

buff4life
11-20-2007, 02:32 PM
Has anyone ever been to this stadium before? where would be a good place for a M&G?

kepdawg
11-20-2007, 02:36 PM
I guess the gate by the scoreboard is out.

Next best option is at the top of The Rig.

http://pearlandoilers.com/images/the_rig2.jpg

44INAROW
11-20-2007, 02:44 PM

I won't be there, but someone PLEASE get pics :D

pirate4state
11-20-2007, 03:02 PM

:thinking: Do you think they'll let me up there with my airhorn? :D

88bobcats
11-20-2007, 03:05 PM
I plan to go get something to eat before the game and doing a M&G then; but I'm game for anything.

RIII GOTW Location Thread (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=74684)

There might be no "edge" to the M&G if it's before the game, rather than at half-time.

My buddy at work is from Pearland, so I'll get him to tell me more about the stadium.....

kepdawg
11-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thinking: Do you think they'll let me up there with my airhorn? :D

I don't know but you should find out!

pirate4state
11-20-2007, 03:12 PM
I don't know but you should find out!

:D Too bad G2 isn't coming or things could get entertaining. :devil:

buff4life
11-21-2007, 06:03 PM
:D Too bad G2 isn't coming or things could get entertaining. :devil:

so where's it gonna be lol...

kepdawg
11-21-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by buff4life

50 yard line, home side hash mark, between 1st and 2nd quarters!

themsu97
11-21-2007, 06:09 PM
should go and eat at Buffalo Wild Wings before the game or after... I will try to make it if I am back in time... we played the first game against Pearland there... stadium is outstanding

pirate4state
11-21-2007, 06:11 PM

i don't know. 3asoftball4mom is gonna meet me in the parking lot and then we are gonna flip a coin to determine which side we are sitting on. :D

88bobcats wanted to get together before the game, but hasn't said where.

hopefully, IHStangFan is still planning to come out for the game, but I haven't seen him on all week. I hope everything is okay with his family.

pirate4state
11-23-2007, 11:22 AM
did we decide on anything?

i should get into town right around 5pm today so a pre-dinner thing is not gonna work for me, but i don't mind meeting up at half-time. just tell me where. i've never been to this stadium so i'm clueless.

buff4life
11-23-2007, 11:23 AM

i should get into town right around 5pm today so a pre-dinner thing is not gonna work for me, but i don't mind meeting up at half-time. just tell me where. i've never been to this stadium so i'm clueless.

I vote on the end...if possible...by the scoreboard or concession stand, whatever applicable...

pirate4state
11-23-2007, 11:25 AM
I vote on the end...if possible...by the scoreboard or concession stand, whatever applicable...

At the end of the game? I may not stay to the end if it gets out of hand and/or if it is just nasty weather! :( LOL

Also, I don't know many people that stick around after their team gets beat.

Old Tiger
11-23-2007, 11:30 AM
I would love to be there but I have no ride :(

88bobcats
11-23-2007, 12:29 PM

Sorry for not getting back sooner. I think we might go to the Double Dave's PizzaWorks at Fuqua near IH-45. I've never been to the stadium either, so I don't know the best options. My mapquest searches yield numerous restaurants in the Pearland area; but I've never even been into Pearland other than to drive past on Beltway 8.

P4S, I'll give you a call.....if nothing else I'll meet with everybody at half-time.

orangeblood
11-23-2007, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
Sorry for not getting back sooner. I think we might go to the Double Dave's PizzaWorks at Fuqua near IH-45. I've never been to the stadium either, so I don't know the best options. My mapquest searches yield numerous restaurants in the Pearland area; but I've never even been into Pearland other than to drive past on Beltway 8.

P4S, I'll give you a call.....if nothing else I'll meet with everybody at half-time.

We are eating at Buffalo Wings and watching the UT vs Aggies game right buy the Stadium I think.. I vote half time or before the game... I'll google earththe stadium and find a place...

88bobcats
11-23-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by orangeblood
We are eating at Buffalo Wings and watching the UT vs Aggies game right buy the Stadium I think.. I vote half time or before the game... I'll google earththe stadium and find a place...

orangeblood, where is this Buffalo Wings place? Is it the Texas Wings Sports & Grill, or is a Buffalo Wild Wings? I know the area around Fuqua because of the "Cut Rate/Fishing Tackle Unlimited" facility there. Let me know, 'cause I've don't have a plan that's set in stone.