PDA

View Full Version : OK Caldwell, put your money where your mouth is. Predictions, anyone?

HornetPride
10-14-2002, 04:20 PM
Good to hear all the players are so confident about Friday. Let's hear some predictions.......

oldbuff78
10-14-2002, 04:21 PM
the hornets lose two in a row!

HornetPride
10-14-2002, 04:34 PM
You know what, Buff, I can handle being chewed out by Caldwell people but when your cheesy jealous butt chimes in, I draw the line! Giddings sucks! We shut you out on your own homecoming. Yippee! You've already earned the right to be among the "going down" section in Texas Football next year so quit embarrassing yourself further. From 13-2 to this? 34-7 over Smithville?
Time to get out them basketballs!

slinky006
10-14-2002, 04:51 PM
Hornet Pride-

Don't remember Caldwell ever doing as well as 13-2. but remember, that was last year and this is now. the players are different, so the results of games are different. Giddings doesn't 'suck' and never will. they just lost alot of talent last year and are having a tough time getting things together with a new coaching staff and stuff.

slinky

p.s. i agree with oldbuff78's prediction........and let me know when caldwell goes 13-2

HornetPride
10-14-2002, 04:58 PM
Probbaly when we try to recruit out of Lexington like you....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-14-2002, 07:35 PM
I think that the game will be close. Rockdale has a lot of talent, and from what I've heard, as does Caldwell. I say Rockdale 21, Caldwell 14.

tog
10-14-2002, 10:38 PM
hornetbandwagonfairweatherfanonlywhenwewinpride, do you really think we are stupid enough to post something on here that could end up as bulletin board material? we respect rockdale and we will play them a tough game, except for this one game, we wish them the best of luck this year, can't wait until friday night! hope you aren't there, you can read about it in the paper, and then rah rah siscoomba about it all you want when we win, or come on here and complain about it all you want if we lose, we don't care, we know that we will give maximum effort, just like every other game this year

cts76325i
10-14-2002, 11:22 PM
Caldwell by 6

HornetPride
10-15-2002, 10:08 AM
Those with confidence have no problem predicting themselves to win, right?

keep_it_real
10-15-2002, 06:03 PM
Rockdale by 14. Rockdales defense will lay the big hits, and weaken the young quarterback, Im looking for big hits in the backfield.

HornetPride
10-15-2002, 06:16 PM
Yea, "Keep it real", Caldwell really sucks. They trailed 15-14 with three minutes left vs. Cameron and one player - the QB - accounted for key turnovers that made the game look like a blowout because of the point spread. Look at the stats from the game and then ramble about horrible we are. Just keep tellin' yourself you're superior and maybe one day you'll even believe it.

Hornetfan05
10-17-2002, 09:57 PM
Pride thanks for the backup we held Giddings to a shut-out and one of the starting cornerbacks didn't even play if #3 wouldn't have dropped that pass it might have been a different ballgame and the qb still let a SECOND STRINGER pick off his pass

keep_it_real
10-18-2002, 02:00 PM
Hey genious, im not talking bad about cladwell! I just think Rockdale is gonna win! So next time you reply make sure you know what your talking about. I stated my opinion, there is nothing on that post that is saying caldwell sux. .....WHAT A LOSER!

IveyOldschool02
10-18-2002, 02:31 PM
Humm...let me think about Caldwell for a minute...I remember when Caldwell went 3-8 and went to the playoffs..which was horrible...then going 6-4 with Carter and losing to Giddings...and did not make the playoffs...I remember when on yalls little sweetheart game last year Giddings won 46-0....and yall lost to Manor last year who Giddings beat 62-7...last season..which was in past...like everything else...we did not have any ex lexington players...Giddings might have one now..but, his dad lives in Lexington and yall might have beat Giddings 7-0...but, Giddings is not very good...so, If yall are as good as yall think yall are...then why did yall not beat Giddings by 20?
Just my opinion...u dont have to rip me...just making a few points about the past....

IveyOldschool02
10-18-2002, 02:32 PM
His dad lives in Giddings...little typing error

Swarm_04
10-19-2002, 01:34 AM
Hornet pride, who are you for.You need to change your name or something.Even though they lose iam still a fan because thats who all my boys play for. Dont you have anything to do rather than sit on your computer all day and put down people and teams to make yourself feel better because you played in the band and had no friends.

StingEmHornets04
10-19-2002, 05:01 PM
HornetPride you suck as* you have no pride for nothing! You just need to leave the message board your pointless your name contradicts itself! Your about as pointless as iveyschoolisuckalot so......well ya bye