PDA

View Full Version : Reg. I home page updated.

R1Editor
11-20-2007, 10:16 AM
Home page updated.

Stownhorse
11-20-2007, 11:18 AM
So since Wylie is #1 does that mean your from Wylie?

Butkus
11-20-2007, 11:25 AM
Wonder why they didnt ask ole Butkus ta do tha thar reg 1 page. Tween huntin with Bubba Joe an readin this hear board imma sur i no much as ole syndertigersdrool does an look at whut he does.:devil:

jockcity33
11-20-2007, 11:28 AM
where can i find the reg. I home page? I am fairly new to this site.

pirate4state
11-20-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by jockcity33
where can i find the reg. I home page? I am fairly new to this site. Click on the "home" button at the top of this page. All the region pages are there. Just click on "region I" and you'll be there.

Looks good R1E - thanks!

LH Panther Mom
11-20-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by jockcity33
where can i find the reg. I home page? I am fairly new to this site.
Click the "home" button at the top of the page, then "Region I". :) Or.......

http://www.3adownlow.com/regionI.php

Butkus
11-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Dang u two r good either onna u no whur i left my keys.:D

LH Panther Mom
11-20-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
Dang u two r good either onna u no whur i left my keys.:D
I'm pretty sure you'll find them in the last place you look. :D

R1Editor
11-20-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
So since Wylie is #1 does that mean your from Wylie?
Below is my post from yesterday and I mean what is written, if you have a suggestion or a beef let me know and back it with facts. Nothing says that it can't be changed mid stream

There is a new R1Editor as of today. Page will be updated hopefully in the next 24 hours. As with the other Region pages I'm sure there will be those who agree or disagree. Feel free to PM me with your thoughts and ideas and we will get through the rest of the season. Thanks in advance for your help.

As to your question, no I am not from Wylie but I have heard of them.;)

Hopefully the rankings are built on more than where you are from. Mine are not built so much on what happened in the first game but where you are today with the playoffs in full swing.

Stownhorse
11-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by R1Editor
Below is my post from yesterday and I mean what is written, if you have a suggestion or a beef let me know and back it with facts. Nothing says that it can't be changed mid stream

There is a new R1Editor as of today. Page will be updated hopefully in the next 24 hours. As with the other Region pages I'm sure there will be those who agree or disagree. Feel free to PM me with your thoughts and ideas and we will get through the rest of the season. Thanks in advance for your help.

As to your question, no I am not from Wylie but I have heard of them.;)

Hopefully the rankings are built on more than where you are from. Mine are not built so much on what happened in the first game but where you are today with the playoffs in full swing.

It was a joke.... Relating to KTA being hacked on about Graham.