PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL Flag

44INAROW
11-19-2007, 08:43 PM
So, has a decision been made as to where the flag is going this week? Just wondering, doesn't matter to me either way (I've already signed it) - I am just curious.

Emerson1
11-19-2007, 08:45 PM
jason accidently left it at the stadium in waco

44INAROW
11-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
jason accidently left it at the stadium in waco

well then, I tell you what, after Thanksgiving Dinner, you two drive on down to Waco and pick up the shirt, then head down to the Sparkling City by the Sea and hand deliver the shirt to the Cuero vs Port Isabel game. That way no one has to deal with the US Postal service and their rules either :D

Ranger Mom
11-19-2007, 08:55 PM
Since no one took me up on my offer of the Cuero/PI game, I just had Jason send it to me for the Snyder/Monahans game.

In hindsight, I guess I could have started a thread instead of imbedding it on another one!!:doh:

44INAROW
11-19-2007, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Since no one took me up on my offer of the Cuero/PI game, I just had Jason send it to me for the Snyder/Monahans game.

In hindsight, I guess I could have started a thread instead of imbedding it on another one!!:doh:

with it being a holiday week (aka not much mail time) a decision had to made quickly, so I totally understand - We can have a meet and greet at the Cuero vs PI game without the shirt - I don't even know if we're going to try and get together or not - I've been kinda 'hit and miss" on thread reading :p

Ranger Mom
11-19-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
with it being a holiday week (aka not much mail time) a decision had to made quickly, so I totally understand - We can have a meet and greet at the Cuero vs PI game without the shirt - I don't even know if we're going to try and get together or not - I've been kinda 'hit and miss" on thread reading :p

When I talked to Jason, I told him it probably needed to be sent TODAY. My mail runs a little earlier than it used to, so there might be a mail run before I leave for the game on Friday!!

R4Editor
11-19-2007, 09:49 PM
:) didnt the flag get flagnapped before by this same person :D ?

Ranger Mom
11-19-2007, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by R4Editor
:) didnt the flag get flagnapped before by this same person :D ?

Jason has never flagnapped it before!!

44INAROW
11-19-2007, 10:10 PM
it's been flagnapped on the way to him though ;) I guess you could say he's been the "flagnappie" not the "flagnapper" :D :D

jason
11-19-2007, 10:28 PM
i told you i was vetoing snyder games

it can go to another cove game...

DaHop72
11-19-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by jason
i told you i was vetoing snyder games

it can go to another cove game... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
11-19-2007, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by jason