PDA

View Full Version : Mom goes overboard with prank on daughter's friend

big daddy russ
11-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Apparently, a teenager and her best friend had a falling out, so the first teen's mom decided to play a prank on the other one by creating a fake Myspace account, pretending to be a boy who was interested in the other girl, and then posted bulletins and sent her messages calling her fat and a slut.

The other girl, who suffered from depression, committed suicide the next day.

link (http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21882976/?GT1=10547)

DU_stud04
11-21-2007, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Apparently, a teenager and her best friend had a falling out, so the first teen's mom decided to play a prank on the other one by creating a fake Myspace account, pretending to be a boy who was interested in the other girl, and then posted bulletins and sent her messages calling her fat and a slut.

The other girl, who suffered from depression, committed suicide the next day.

link (http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21882976/?GT1=10547) wow..... wow..... crazy people. 13 years old too. sad sad sad.

Emerson1
11-25-2007, 03:52 PM
I read that the mom said she had no remorse and wasn't sorry for what she did. She basically said for the family to get over it.

big daddy russ
11-26-2007, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I read that the mom said she had no remorse and wasn't sorry for what she did. She basically said for the family to get over it.
That's what I've got out of the several stories I've read on the whole ordea. What a piece of work.

Ranger Mom
11-26-2007, 05:48 PM
This kinda reminds me of a problem my bosses granddaughter, Abbey, is going through in michigan. She had a falling out with some girls, they were all on the pom team. Abbey got tired of the crap so she quit....11 out of the 25 girls on the squad went to her house one night...the "ring leader" told two other girls to "take a dump" on her driveway by her car!! They did it!!!

One of the girls who was there but didn't do anything got to feeling guilty and told her mom...her mom called Abbey's mom. Abbeys mom and her husband went out and cleaned it up and weren't gonna tell her about it....but, it got out on myspace and everyone knew.

I would figure those girls would be MORTIFIED that anyone found out. The girls were suspended from school for 8 days....the ones who actually crapped by her car were kicked off the pom team and the "ringleader" given a week suspension from the team.

When they finally came back from their school suspension....almost ALL the seniors had T-shirts on...."POOP is good", "If you don't like it, POOP on it".....is that not CRAZY????

What's even crazier is Abbey's dad is a lawyer!! They are suing because the harassment has NOT stopped!!!!

big daddy russ
11-27-2007, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
This kinda reminds me of a problem my bosses granddaughter, Abbey, is going through in michigan. She had a falling out with some girls, they were all on the pom team. Abbey got tired of the crap so she quit....11 out of the 25 girls on the squad went to her house one night...the "ring leader" told two other girls to "take a dump" on her driveway by her car!! They did it!!!

One of the girls who was there but didn't do anything got to feeling guilty and told her mom...her mom called Abbey's mom. Abbeys mom and her husband went out and cleaned it up and weren't gonna tell her about it....but, it got out on myspace and everyone knew.

I would figure those girls would be MORTIFIED that anyone found out. The girls were suspended from school for 8 days....the ones who actually crapped by her car were kicked off the pom team and the "ringleader" given a week suspension from the team.

When they finally came back from their school suspension....almost ALL the seniors had T-shirts on...."POOP is good", "If you don't like it, POOP on it".....is that not CRAZY????

What's even crazier is Abbey's dad is a lawyer!! They are suing because the harassment has NOT stopped!!!!
Wow. I don't mean this as a blanket statement as I don't believe it applies to everyone, but girls can be ruthless.