Originally posted by gatordaze
Nope, we don't kick field goals

I didn't ask if you kick field goals! :hand:

charlesrixey
11-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I didn't ask if you kick field goals! :hand:

kep, it's a tribute to the 02 daingerfield game

their trying to re-create it in practice so no one ever misses an extra point ever again, the five visiting teams per year be damned

DaHop72
11-19-2007, 06:17 PM
Maybe it's so their kicker doesn't miss wide right.:D

BILLYFRED0000
11-19-2007, 07:05 PM
I think it all depends on how you look at it and I have the Stats to prove it....:p

Bobcat_Mom
11-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
I think it all depends on how you look at it and I have the Stats to prove it....:p

Like the JV team, mostly, kicks it directly in the middle (that would be my son, yes I'm proud).

Go cats!

BobcatBenny
11-21-2007, 09:21 PM
Kep,
I meant to post this a while back, but got busy because I thought of you during the Whitesboro game.

Celina actually attempted a field goal. And as it turns out, it hit the crooked post. I nearly busted a gut laughing about our conversation.

Too bad we could not have gotten a crooked post down there in Waco last year. :(

Benny

kepdawg
11-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Kep,
I meant to post this a while back, but got busy because I thought of you during the Whitesboro game.

Celina actually attempted a field goal. And as it turns out, it hit the crooked post. I nearly busted a gut laughing about our conversation.

Too bad we could not have gotten a crooked post down there in Waco last year. :(

Benny

I must applaud your honesty. :clap:

Hopefully your fellow Bobcat fans take it easy on you! ;)

I am still amazed that Celina would play the season with the goalpost like that.

I just thought they would have something like that fixed right away.