PDA

View Full Version : Houston Wins Major Soccer League Championship Again!

Phil C
11-19-2007, 09:24 AM
They beat New England 2 - 1 by scoring a goal near the end of the game. This is great news indeed and can only escalate soccer's popularity in this state in just a matter of time. Way to go Houston!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bearkat
11-19-2007, 10:27 AM
Had no clue this game was even taking place until I saw it in the paper this morning.

JasperDog94
11-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Houston has a commie football team?:eek:

Since when? :confused: :confused:

Phil C
11-19-2007, 12:05 PM
Back to back and it is great!

Houston finally has a championship team again!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

JasperDog94
11-19-2007, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Back to back and it is great!

Houston finally has a championship team again!

:clap: :clap: :clap: This reminds me of that age old "tree falling in the woods" question:

If a team wins a championship, but nobody's there to give a crap, do they still get a trophy?:nerd:

Phil C
11-19-2007, 12:52 PM
The pretty thing is that it denies Boston another championship. They already got baseball and probably will get it in football (Patriots) and Basketball (Celtics). It would have been rough if they had go the fourth one. Thank goodness Houston pulled this out. Whew!

DU_stud04
11-19-2007, 12:53 PM
last years final game was awesome

i hear this years was just as good, ill watch it sometime this week, my friend recorded it.

Phil C
11-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
last years final game was awesome

i hear this years was just as good, ill watch it sometime this week, my friend recorded it.

Indeed yes DU. It wasn't decided until the final minutes.

sahen
11-19-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
The pretty thing is that it denies Boston another championship. They already got baseball and probably will get it in football (Patriots) and Basketball (Celtics). It would have been rough if they had go the fourth one. Thank goodness Houston pulled this out. Whew!

i wouldnt say the celtics will probably win basketball...they have a chane to, but i still think the winner of the west will be the favorites to win it all...

g$$
11-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by sahen
i wouldnt say the celtics will probably win basketball...they have a chane to, but i still think the winner of the west will be the favorites to win it all...

Exactly.

Good job Dynamo, 2 in a row!