PDA

View Full Version : Pick your 3A Division I and II State Champs

TexanFan4Life
11-19-2007, 01:16 AM
Division I
Liberty Hill Panthers

Division II
Cuero Gobblers

I absolutely LOVE the way Liberty Hill plays football. They basically play ball control the entire game, which allows their offense to be their best defense. They've got so many talented athletes on that team, it's hard to go against them.

About Cuero, I know this sounds like a very pedestrian and uneducated explanation, but they KILLED Mathis in the 1st Round, and I think that's a sign of things to come from the Gobblers until December.

alaskacat
11-19-2007, 03:16 AM
Div i Gilmer will match up nicely with LH

Div II Celina will be the toughest thing anyone has seen in 2A on either side, and most of the starters haven't even been playing but the first half

Daddy D 11
11-19-2007, 09:33 AM
Celina is 3A now. But besides that point :D ..i will have to agree with the both of yall and say i think its going to be Celina verse Cuero for D2

Daddy D 11
11-19-2007, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by alaskacat
[B]Div i Gilmer will match up nicely with LH

No one matches up nicely with the ridiculously nasty Slot T :devil: :cool:

RattlerDude
11-19-2007, 10:19 AM
Division 1 will be the Region III champ and Division II will be Giddings even though everyone thinks they won't make it.

Fal44
11-19-2007, 12:03 PM
LH and Cuero...

S_Tex_3A_Fan
11-19-2007, 12:06 PM
D1 - Liberty Hill
D2 - Giddings or Celina. Can't decide.

If Cuero got there, I think they would lose it like they have done so many times before. But hey they were there right.

firstcat
11-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Good games between:

Gilmer and Liberty Hill for 3A Division 1
and
Celina and Cuero for 3A Division 2

MY PICKS FOR STATE CHAMPS:

LIBERTY HILL AND CUERO!!!!!!

...GOING TILL THERE'S NO ONE LEFT TO BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stownhorse
11-19-2007, 01:23 PM
DI Abilene Wylie

DII Celina/Waco La Vega

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by RattlerDude
Division 1 will be the Region III champ and Division II will be Giddings even though everyone thinks they won't make it.

I think Region III will take both D1 and D2.

Texasfootball2
11-19-2007, 01:34 PM
I won't predict D1 for fear of being a homer,

I think D2 will be between Celina vs. Cuero.

I only give the edge to Cuero because they still have the greatest logo ever:thumbsup:

It won't surprise me though if WOS makes a run at it!:D

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Will the state championship be on T. V.?

Texasfootball2
11-19-2007, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Rattlesnake_08
Will the state championship be on T. V.?

The last time we played in the championship game it was televised in the local area but not of Fox sports.

04' Abilene Wylie vs. Cuero

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
The last time we played in the championship game it was televised in the local area but not of Fox sports.

04' Abilene Wylie vs. Cuero

They should put the game on ESPN

Martian Man
11-19-2007, 03:02 PM
This is the way I see it ....

DI ... Gilmer
DII...Celina

Old Tiger
11-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Martian Man
This is the way I see it ....

DI ... Gilmer
DII...Celina homer, :D

jason
11-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Division 1 - Dallas Roosevelt over Liberty Hill

Division 2 - Cuero over Celina

that's what i have in the pick'em...

Martian Man
11-19-2007, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
homer, :D

It great to be a homer!!!!!! Go Buckeyes!!!!!

GreenMachine
11-19-2007, 03:12 PM
In D1, I don't see anybody touching LH. Just too powerful.
In D2 I like my Gobblers' chances. There is plenty of firepower still left in region 3 and 4, but I have a "hunch" about this year's team. After the dust clears in the lower half of the bracket, there is still PROBABLY Celina waiting on the other side. BUT, like I said, I have a "hunch" about this year's Gobbler team :thumbsup:

44 Magnum
11-19-2007, 03:36 PM
Division I - Liberty Hill

Division II - LaVega

Old Tiger
11-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Martian Man
It great to be a homer!!!!!! Go Buckeyes!!!!! :clap: :clap: :D

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-19-2007, 04:50 PM
DI - Abilene Wylie

DII - Snyder

This is my opinion so dont start with me.

lostaussie
11-19-2007, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
DI - Abilene Wylie

DII - Snyder

This is my opinion so dont start with me. LMAO:D

charlesrixey
11-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
DI - Abilene Wylie

DII - Snyder

This is my opinion so dont start with me.

that's very honest of you

here's my opinion:

Gilmer or
Celina or
Liberty Hill or
Waco La Vega or
Giddings or
Cuero or
West Orange Stark 52,

Snyder 7

:p

themsu97
11-19-2007, 06:32 PM
they will both come from district 23... the best district in the state... ask them

RattlerDude
11-19-2007, 06:57 PM
This guy is so right! I didn't know you were a fan of D23 teams

JT44
11-19-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
In D1, I don't see anybody touching LH. Just too powerful.
In D2 I like my Gobblers' chances. There is plenty of firepower still left in region 3 and 4, but I have a "hunch" about this year's team. After the dust clears in the lower half of the bracket, there is still PROBABLY Celina waiting on the other side. BUT, like I said, I have a "hunch" about this year's Gobbler team :thumbsup:

agreed

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by RattlerDude
This guy is so right! I didn't know you were a fan of D23 teams

What are you talking about?

garciap77
11-19-2007, 09:50 PM
DI - Abilene Wylie

DII - Snyder or Sweetwater

alaskacat
11-19-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Celina is 3A now. But besides that point :D ..i will have to agree with the both of yall and say i think its going to be Celina verse Cuero for D2

Cant you get off that were in 3A now lick, It dont make no frigging difference...to loose by a luck ass FG last year kind of makes them for real dont you think?

Celina Div I
Gilmer Div II

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by alaskacat
Cant you get off that were in 3A now lick,
He was replying to YOUR post where you said "Div II Celina will be the toughest thing anyone has seen in 2A on either side". :doh: :doh:

Panther One
11-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Cant you get off that were in 3A now lick, It dont make no frigging difference...to loose by a luck ass FG last year kind of makes them for real dont you think?
Is someone still bitter? Just because we can make a fg and you can't doesn't mean it's luck. Besides, you put 2A in your original post, which is what people are referring to.

alaskacat
11-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Its true...Celina would love another crack at LH, and Finish It!

I dont think LH is as tough this year as last and Celina is stronger

Panther One
11-19-2007, 10:52 PM
Its true...Celina would love another crack at LH, and Finish It!

I dont think LH is as tough this year as last and Celina is stronger
And your reasoning for us not being as tough is based on...?

alaskacat
11-19-2007, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Panther One
Is someone still bitter? Just because we can make a fg and you can't doesn't mean it's luck. Besides, you put 2A in your original post, which is what people are referring to.

Only FG they made all year:)

But was a hell of a game

alaskacat
11-19-2007, 10:55 PM
At this point based on what graduated last year. You had four over 1000 yard rushers in the back field, you dont this year I dont think,.... they graduated.

LH is still super but not the power they were last year

Mustangpride09
11-19-2007, 10:56 PM
D1 - Gilmer
D2 - Caldwell

Panther One
11-19-2007, 10:59 PM
Only FG they made all year:)

But was a hell of a game
Only FG we needed all year. We had a good kicker, though. He kicked 12 extra points in a game once.

I wish we could have had a rematch, but it is what it is. Tell Coach Ford to call Coach Vance to set up a game for the next two years. Nobody else wants to play us...

Panther One
11-19-2007, 11:11 PM
At this point based on what graduated last year. You had four over 1000 yard rushers in the back field, you dont this year I dont think,.... they graduated.

Actually, Gonzales has 1485 yards, Allman has 1358, and the trio that has played halfback has combined for 1159, so we're actually a little ahead of pace compared to last year. Some of that is because our schedule has been a little weaker, but the biggest reason is because our O-line is better this year. About the only difference this year is that we don't have Bode's break away speed. That, and we've thrown for 487 yards and 7 tds already. The biggest difference in this year's team compared to last year's in our defense. It is much improved. Last year, it was more of a bend but don't break defense. This year, we make stops before our opponents get into the red zone.

GreenMachine
11-19-2007, 11:43 PM
Only FG we needed all year. We had a good kicker, though. He kicked 12 extra points in a game once.

I wish we could have had a rematch, but it is what it is. Tell Coach Ford to call Coach Vance to set up a game for the next two years. Nobody else wants to play us... Actually... we do ;)

GreenMachine
11-19-2007, 11:46 PM

Celina Div I
Gilmer Div II Actually, if you are going to post for Celina, at least know that they are D2 :rolleyes:

08Panther
11-20-2007, 01:11 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish we could have had a rematch, but it is what it is. Tell Coach Ford to call Coach Vance to set up a game for the next two years. Nobody else wants to play us...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually... we do
__________________________________________________ _

Best of Luck to Cuero and Celina in play offs.

I was nervous during the Cuero - Liberty Hill game. You guys have a great team which results in an exciting game. My son had a few bruises the next morning. The Cuero fans were extremely nice to the Liberty Hill fans after the game. I know several fans gave my son compliments after the game. This game meant a lot to him because he took last years loss to Cuero personally. He felt responsible for the loss to Cuero because he fumbled the ball with 2 minutes left in the game.

Celina is another classy team. Their players joined our players on the field after the state championship game last year and led us in The Lord's Prayer. I have a lot of respect for both teams.

Both teams are capable of winning the state championship title. I'm torn between Cuero and Celina for Div 2 but I think one of them will bring home the trophy.

No comment on Division I. We need to take it one week at a time and let our playing do our talking.

Daddy D 11
11-20-2007, 09:38 AM

Celina Div I
Gilmer Div II

cant you get your facts straight? :doh:

Gilmer is Division one and Celina is Division two.
And last time i check our kicker wasnt blind folded and spun around before he kicked, so its safe to say it wasnt a "luck ass" field goal.

We are all aware you have wwaaaayy more "prestige" then lil ole Liberty Hill. But when it came down to that day, we stoped you on fourth down three times, we blocked your Field Goals AND WE BEAT YOU.

LET IT GO :rolleyes:

if you know that you are so much better than us, then none of this should be bothering you...but i guess someone cannot grasp reality.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-20-2007, 09:42 AM
Celina and Liberty Hill......the new Snyder and sweetwater.:D

Daddy D 11
11-20-2007, 09:45 AM
haha i like that analogy. it just confuses me when no one brings up anything against Celina because most everyone has the upmost respect for them and they are still jumping down our throats about how lucky we were....

but then again, according to them, last year there was no chance that the Slot T could beat the 10-1 defense and it did.

so i guess i would be a little bitter too once i came down off my high horse :(

Texasfootball2
11-20-2007, 09:45 AM
Div 1 - Abilene Wylie ( HOMER!, but the way were playing right now, I have a good arguement)

Div 2 - Celina

Snyder_TigerFan
11-20-2007, 09:47 AM
haha i like that analogy. it just confuses me when no one brings up anything against Celina because most everyone has the upmost respect for them and they are still jumping down our throats about how lucky we were....

but then again, according to them, last year there was no chance that the Slot T could beat the 10-1 defense and it did.

LOL, the LH kids have the ring....that's all that matters.:)

Daddy D 11
11-20-2007, 09:49 AM
true :clap: :D :cool:

BobcatBenny
11-20-2007, 09:50 AM
3A State Champs ===> Celina

3A Runner-up ===> Liberty Hill

Too bad Liberty Hill ended up in the also ran division. :D

Daddy D 11
11-20-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

you lost me? lol im confused..

BobcatBenny
11-20-2007, 10:35 AM
you lost me? lol im confused..
Ask LHPM :doh:

TinyTim
11-20-2007, 11:26 AM
Div 1 - Abilene Wylie ( HOMER!, but the way were playing right now, I have a good arguement)

Div 2 - Celina

You copy cat.

that's who i picked 3 weeks ago.

waterboy
11-20-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

"also ran division"? I think Division I is just as tough as DII this year so I disagree with you there. I'm not sure Celina could beat Liberty Hill this year either. I may be wrong and I like Celina but I think it would be harder for them to win it all in DI this year with the likes of L-H, Roosevelt, Royse City, Carthage, and Gilmer. The sad part is we'll never really know who the best team REALLY is because they won't play each other.

Texasfootball2
11-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
"also ran division"? I think Division I is just as tough as DII this year so I disagree with you there. I'm not sure Celina could beat Liberty Hill this year either. I may be wrong and I like Celina but I think it would be harder for them to win it all in DI this year with the likes of L-H, Roosevelt, Royse City, Carthage, and Gilmer. The sad part is we'll never really know who the best team REALLY is because they won't play each other.

I think you left out the eventual Div 1 champ there Waterboy:D

waterboy
11-20-2007, 02:08 PM
I think you left out the eventual Div 1 champ there Waterboy:D
:mad: I knew I was forgetting somebody! :rolleyes:

:thinking: I could put them on the list.........but state champ........NOPE! :D

The eventual state champ is already on the list. :D

Texasfootball2
11-20-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
:mad: I knew I was forgetting somebody! :rolleyes:

:thinking: I could put them on the list.........but state champ........NOPE! :D

The eventual state champ is already on the list. :D

Well if region 2 wins it, I guess you have a "winner, winner, chicken dinner" since you predicted everyone left in div 1, reg 2. You forsight is impressive:thumbsup: :D

block&tackle
11-20-2007, 03:30 PM

I refuse to participate in the trash talk but I wanted to respond to one thing you said:

Of the three teams that put 20+ on Celina over the last 3 years 2 of them were running the Slot T (Prosper in '05 was the other). If I had to build an offense to beat Celina the Slot T or Single Wing is what I would use. The misdirection of both can cause problems with the aggressive pursuit. Those people didn't know what they were talking about as far as the Slot T. The game obviously proved that out (two of the LH td's came off Bode counters for long runs).

I can't resist saying one thing about that game - LH's defense won that game. They were a bunch of winners that came through when it counted. If you would have told me that LH would only put up 22 points against us I would have been happy. If you would have added that Celina would have had 423 yards of offense I would have been dusting a spot in the trophy case. 5 times Celina ended a drive in LH territory with no points. Time-and-time again, that LH defense came up with the big stops and LH went home with the brass. Hats off to them.

dirtydan
11-20-2007, 03:35 PM
yeh; i think you are on to something martin man. the way they sent those L E cats dragging their tails back up hwy 59 ; i dont believe anyone will stop the bucks this year. rangermom will eat crow this year.

pirate4state
11-20-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by dirtydan
yeh; i think you are on to something martin man. the way they sent those L E cats dragging their tails back up hwy 59 ; i dont believe anyone will stop the bucks this year. rangermom will eat crow this year. what would SHE have to eat crow for?? Did you eat any last year? NO! You are just coming out of hiding now! :rolleyes:

Bobcat_Mom
11-20-2007, 05:47 PM

That's classy of ya LH!

Bobcat_Mom
11-20-2007, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
LOL, the LH kids have the ring....that's all that matters.:)

It's amazing how some people can talk on here and get away with it.....but if that were to come from a Celinian, boy would everyone be shoving it back down our throats and nagg all day about how rude and overly confident they were....amazing how that works isn't it.

88bobcats
11-20-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Bobcat_Mom
It's amazing how some people can talk on here and get away with it.....but if that were to come from a Celinian, boy would everyone be shoving it back down our throats and nagg all day about how rude and overly confident they were....amazing how that works isn't it.

Interesting point.

All prop's. to Liberty Hill - they're on top 'til someone knocks 'em off; but some of their fans act like they don't remember the lean years up 'til '01........

That nasty slot-T can control a game and the clock; but I think the explosive Gilmer attack prevails in a shoot-out.

Gilmer...........36
Liberty Hill.....27

In DII, my early-season dark-horse overtakes Celina with a pair of Parrs.

Waco La Vega.....26
Celina...........14

LH Panther Mom
11-20-2007, 06:12 PM
He's from SNYDER, not Liberty Hill. :)

And LOOK at the locations of the people actually picking us. I believe you will find one from Liberty Hill.

headhunter
11-20-2007, 06:12 PM
D1 Liberty hill - the only reason they would not win it is if they turn the ball over and have to play from behind

D2 Celina - the best balanced team, they throw the ball well and have a great running game. Im not sure but i dont think they have to many players going both ways.

I must say Giddings and Cuero should match up in the semis and either one is capable of winning state with their big play capabilities. The only down fall is Giddings can be one diminsional (run only) and Cuero has many players going both ways (but many skilled athletes)

I have to take the safe bet and pick Celina And Libert Hill

But it is the playoffs anything is possible.

charlesrixey
11-20-2007, 07:26 PM

i don't think most of us have said Liberty Hill was lucky to win that game

the words of a few do not reflect the views of many

Liberty hill did things to our defense that hadn't been done in a long time

we held the panthers to 22 points despite all those yards, but it was the defense of LH which ultimately held when it needed to

I wish there was a chance for us to play this year, but since there isn't, i only hope both teams can get the job done

Bobcat_Mom
11-20-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
He's from SNYDER, not Liberty Hill. :)

And LOOK at the locations of the people actually picking us. I believe you will find one from Liberty Hill.

I don't care where he's from, that wasn't the point.

LH Panther Mom
11-20-2007, 08:18 PM
I don't care where he's from, that wasn't the point.
Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying, but it seemed like you were saying that Liberty Hill folks were "shoving down throats, etc" that some have said about Celina folks. I guess I'm confused. :confused:

Bobcat_Mom
11-20-2007, 08:29 PM
Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying, but it seemed like you were saying that Liberty Hill folks were "shoving down throats, etc" that some have said about Celina folks. I guess I'm confused. :confused:

Ya know, it doesn't really matter. I'm kind of tired of hearing all the crap against Celina. I know what is true about our players and fans, they are respectful and definitely not mouthy.

I've had enough!

Gobbla2001
11-21-2007, 07:45 AM

phew... read this about 5 minutes ago and I'm just getting up off of the ground from laughing so hard...

I've seen Liberty Hill play in '04, '05, '06 and now '07... The '07 team is heads and shoulders above the rest of 'em... maybe you shoulda watched 'em play this year... they're sick...

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
phew... read this about 5 minutes ago and I'm just getting up off of the ground from laughing so hard...

I've seen Liberty Hill play in '04, '05, '06 and now '07... The '07 team is heads and shoulders above the rest of 'em... maybe you shoulda watched 'em play this year... they're sick...

i would have to agree, the defense is sick :devil:

and bobcatmom, you should just chill out :D people are going to have their difference in opinions, just because it might be slightly different than yours doesnt mean its wrong or we are shoving throats.

out of all the teams ive seen LH play, i would say Cuero and Celina by far have the most class, both are on another level when it comes to that forte

Snyder_TigerFan
11-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Ya know, it doesn't really matter. I'm kind of tired of hearing all the crap against Celina. I know what is true about our players and fans, they are respectful and definitely not mouthy.

I've had enough!

Wow, sorry to have ruffled your feathers.;)

clemsmarina
11-21-2007, 10:26 AM

When did talking on here become against the rules???

Everything I have read, and seen in person, about Celinians has been positive.

It's amazing how some people know what they are talking about, and just end up confusing everyone else....the nerve of the rest of us!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 10:29 AM
i would have to agree, the defense is sick :devil: :tongue: :tongue: :devil:

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 10:33 AM
so is the offensive line!! :clap: ;)

oh and LHPM, i have a surprise for you on friday :D

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 10:34 AM
so is the offensive line!! :clap: ;)

oh and LHPM, i have a surprise for you on friday :D
:kiss: Cool!!!! I LOVE surprises. :) (As long as they're good ones... :eek: :eek: )

waterboy
11-21-2007, 10:36 AM
Well if region 2 wins it, I guess you have a "winner, winner, chicken dinner" since you predicted everyone left in div 1, reg 2. You forsight is impressive:thumbsup: :D
OK.......OK........geez! I'll add Wylie to my list! They will get their shot! I did have Liberty Hill and Carthage from region 3 on my list, though, so they wasn't all region 2 teams. These two teams play each other this week, so one of them will be eliminated.

Ranger Mom
11-21-2007, 10:37 AM
yeh; i think you are on to something martin man. the way they sent those L E cats dragging their tails back up hwy 59 ; i dont believe anyone will stop the bucks this year. rangermom will eat crow this year.

What the heck???:confused: :confused:

Why would I eat crow?? My team lost out last week....I said all year they were down this season. I have never said ANY particular team would win this year, so what exactly am I eating crow over???

Please explain!!

Daddy D 11
11-21-2007, 10:40 AM
:kiss: Cool!!!! I LOVE surprises. :) (As long as they're good ones... :eek: :eek: )

its pretty cool if you ask me :cool:

pirate4state
11-21-2007, 10:44 AM

I've had enough!

I'm sorry? You've had enough??? You have all of 35 posts and you've had enough!!!!!

Guess it's a good thing you just moved to Celina. Prepare yourself to always have crap said about Celina. When a program is as successful as Celina's there will always be people that "talk crap" BECAUSE THEY CAN!

You just moved there, right? Amazing how you've already adapted. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
11-21-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm sorry? You've had enough??? You have all of 35 posts and you've had enough!!!!!

Guess it's a good thing you just moved to Celina. Prepare yourself to always have crap said about Celina. When a program is as successful as Celina's there will always be people that "talk crap" BECAUSE THEY CAN!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

JR2004
11-22-2007, 03:41 AM

Celina Div I
Gilmer Div II

To echo others...LOL on having no clue about who is in what division...

And the field goal comment...Where to even begin with something that idiotic...

It just had to be luck...Just like in 2003 a loss to a certain team had to be because Celina was down. I've heard a ton of excuses for both games from Celina fans who don't even know this board exists. All I can really do is get a good laugh out of listening to it. That opinion about the field goal last year is not something that's an opinion of just a few Celina fans, that's for sure.

1st and goal
11-22-2007, 08:50 AM
I like both Cuero and LH, and I think LH can cakewalk to a championship if they play one game at a time and keep up the intensity. I don't think they'll be fully tested until the last 2 games. I do think that Navasota can give LH all they want if they show up healthy.

HOWEVER, I don't like the scenario if Cuero wins Div II that LH can claim the "OVERALL" state championship since they beat Cuero. It just wraps it up too nicely for LH. (And my family is originally from Cuero.) I would like for Div I and Div II to square off in a final that would settle the arguments.

My opinion that Div II is a much tougher road for some teams. Especially when you consider an extra game.

There are too many great teams in Div II to guess at who will win. I can be a homer and pick but I'll let the teams play the games.

dogdad
11-22-2007, 10:34 AM
no doubt in my mind:
Div. 1 - Carthage
Div. 2 - Snyder

Bobcat_Mom
11-22-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Just becasue I only have'35 posts' doesn't mean that I haven't read more than that. DUH!

We all CAN talk crap but it's when Celinian's do it, it's apparently wrong.

j_dog
11-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Jasper, Division I.

Why, because I know how to type and just wanted to see if the computer would blow up if I said that. ;)

pirate4state
11-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Just becasue I only have'35 posts' doesn't mean that I haven't read more than that. DUH!

We all CAN talk crap but it's when Celinian's do it, it's apparently wrong.

If you have read more than that that, especially stuff posted LAST YEAR by your fellow Celinian's, welcome to our world of "having had enough!" :thumbsup:

dirtydan
11-22-2007, 01:09 PM
martin man you see pretty good. the law of average is in your sight. there's a lots of hot air coming from down south. that slot T ain't bout nothing if you lay some heavy wood on them..

LHPfactory
11-22-2007, 01:40 PM
martin man you see pretty good. the law of average is in your sight. there's a lots of hot air coming from down south. that slot T ain't bout nothing if you lay some heavy wood on them..

Yeah, LH doesnt hit hard, never lay wood , as a matter of fact what does that mean?.......Oh no Gilmer must have some heavy hitters, what ever will we do?.........:rolleyes:

LHPfactory
11-22-2007, 01:53 PM
Oh and for the picks:

DI - LH over Gilmer (I believe) (Educated Homer)

DII - Celina vs Cuero........too close to call