PDA

View Full Version : Will the real "Iceman" please stand up

GreenMonster
11-19-2007, 12:57 AM
The real "Iceman" is King Parsons. Tag him up with a couple of Von Eric's in the Sportatorium against the Fabulous Freebirds and I will be back in hog heaven. Ahhhh the good old days. I remember going to Traders Village in Grand Prairie once and dunking Mick Foley at a charity dunking booth. He was much skinnier then and was called Cactus Jack. It felt good to drop him into that cold water. He was really running his mouth that day.

Bulldog_12
11-19-2007, 01:33 AM
http://www.jaunted.com/files/admin/valkilmericeman.jpg

crzyjournalist03
11-19-2007, 10:13 AM
heck, I'm not even a basketball fan, and every time I hear the name "Ice Man" I think of George Gervin:

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/gervin1_240_spurs.jpg

Maroon87
11-19-2007, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
The real "Iceman" is King Parsons. Tag him up with a couple of Von Eric's in the Sportatorium against the Fabulous Freebirds and I will be back in hog heaven. Ahhhh the good old days. I remember going to Traders Village in Grand Prairie once and dunking Mick Foley at a charity dunking booth. He was much skinnier then and was called Cactus Jack. It felt good to drop him into that cold water. He was really running his mouth that day.

I used to go see those guys when they came to Corpus. I remember that's how I discovered it was all fake, when I saw Iceman and Terry Gordy get into the same car just moments after beating the crap out of each other.

Speaking of Traders Village, I went there last July. It was about 130 degrees. One trip was enough for me, thanks. :D

Butkus
11-19-2007, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I used to go see those guys when they came to Corpus. I remember that's how I discovered it was all fake, when I saw Iceman and Terry Gordy get into the same car just moments after beating the crap out of each other.

Speaking of Traders Village, I went there last July. It was about 130 degrees. One trip was enough for me, thanks. :D Man ole Butkus and tha boys sur do love us some rassling.:D

Rabbit'93
11-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87

what......:confused: rasslin's fake?:eek: :confused: :doh:

Maroon87
11-19-2007, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
what......:confused: rasslin's fake?:eek: :confused: :doh:

I know. It just blew my 15 year old mind all to pieces.:doh:

Bull's-eye
11-19-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
heck, I'm not even a basketball fan, and every time I hear the name "Ice Man" I think of George Gervin:

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/gervin1_240_spurs.jpg

Got to meet Gervin during a charity basketball game, it was right before the ABA merged with the NBA. He was 6'7" and about 165 lbs and wearing a straw hat. I thought this skinny guy was just some scrub ABA player until he went out and dominated the game. He became famous for his legendary "finger roll" and was cold as ice in pressure situations.

crzyjournalist03
11-19-2007, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Got to meet Gervin during a charity basketball game, it was right before the ABA merged with the NBA. He was 6'7" and about 165 lbs and wearing a straw hat. I thought this skinny guy was just some scrub ABA player until he went out and dominated the game. He became famous for his legendary "finger roll" and was cold as ice in pressure situations.

He also has a very nice little restaraunt inside the San Antonio airport!!! :D

thewyliefan
11-19-2007, 02:52 PM
everyone knows the real ice man is chuck liddell