PDA

View Full Version : What do I do?

rangerjoe33
11-18-2007, 10:31 PM
RC will be 4A next year, I like to talk football a lot. There is no 4ADL...

I am going to miss this place next year as far as getting game information, opinions, trash talk and mods busting our chops...jk ladies...

Seriously though, I was wondering earlier today that I won't have the same resource for info...

plus I love everyone on here...even BillyFred.

Gobbla2001
11-18-2007, 10:33 PM
www.texAAAAsports.com

luvhoops34
11-18-2007, 10:39 PM
DFW hs sports (http://dfwhssports.com/forum/index.php)

rangerjoe33
11-18-2007, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
www.texAAAAsports.com

Thanks Gobbla. It's a start. However, there are only a page worth of threads receiving posts today. I guess it will have to work next year.

I am sure you guys won't mind if I dump RC info here next year right?

Yes, they are out there but none that seem as tight as this one. Guess I will have to get to know new posters...it's like makng new friends when you move...

Txbroadcaster
11-18-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
Thanks Gobbla. It's a start. However, there are only a page worth of threads receiving posts today. I guess it will have to work next year.

LOL no problems..When I broadcast a game, I post the link on here..no matter the classification

pirate4state
11-18-2007, 11:00 PM

Yes, they are out there but none that seem as tight as this one. Guess I will have to get to know new posters...it's like makng new friends when you move...

Not at all!! Dump all you want! :D ;)

LH Panther Mom
11-18-2007, 11:03 PM
There are several 4A folks who hang out over here. :)

Gobbla2001
11-18-2007, 11:05 PM
I think www.texAAAAsports.com needs to be renamed... www.southtexAAAAsports.com...

or www.calhouniswinningnowsotheypostalotonheresports. com

MHSvarsity2007
11-19-2007, 12:01 AM
who says you have to be from a 3A town to post here :)

RedWhiteBlue
11-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
who says you have to be from a 3A town to post here :)
By the way Badger, "Congrats" on the making the playoffs- I know it isn't easy to lose- but saying you have been there deserves you a pat on the back!!!!

3afan
11-19-2007, 01:27 PM
RC will be 4A next year, I like to talk football a lot. There is no 4ADL...

I am going to miss this place next year as far as getting game information, opinions, trash talk and mods busting our chops...jk ladies...

Seriously though, I was wondering earlier today that I won't have the same resource for info...

plus I love everyone on here...even BillyFred.

just keep talking RC football here ... the other sites are pretty much dead

3afan
11-19-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I think www.texAAAAsports.com needs to be renamed... www.southtexAAAAsports.com...

or www.calhouniswinningnowsotheypostalotonheresports. com

or www.calallenandgregoryportlandpissingcontest.com

Ranger Mom
11-19-2007, 02:18 PM
I tried recruiting some Wolforth Frenship fans over there.....one poster didn't appreciate it!!

I had to start a link over here to "tattle" on him!!

:D

Needless to say, he came back real quick with an apology after the 3adl posse joined forces there!!

:D :D